Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

Albertas
"Normal"
Dorothy
"This was an excellent and very easy way to change my gas and electricity supplier through comparisons. Costs were explained very simply and clearly and I changed over in less than 10 minutes ! Thank you so much ! The little highland cow from Scotland shows how nervous I was about changing my supplier !"
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
"Great price, easy to use, fast transfer and money back through top cash back. Winner winner chicken dinner!"
"No stress and a reliable service.Thanks."
"I was so worried about changing but as we were paying so much money with British Gas The thing is the above company being such a big household name I felt so worried that I would end up making the wrong decision and I rely on my electric as quite ill with having to use medical machinery etc But I went forward with my search and saved just under £400pounds @£40.00 a month D/D and ended up with SSE another household name and the change over is being changed as we speak with a fixed rate and everything being soughtered by a lovely patient guy Mr Murday So don’t be scared or worried as ur in complete control all the way through Good luck and thank for your time 😘"
"It was quick easy and painless (so far)"
"Purchased new energy supplier on 19 July 2016 through Free Price Compare, still awaiting £36.07 cashback through TopCashback who say they can only wait for the provider, Free Price Compare. Reel you in with promise of good cashback and I guess hope you just give up in the end, utter rubbish, won't be using again and have warned family and friends as well"
"Makes life alot easier knowing its done at long last and so much quicker than i was expecting. 🙄😁"
"So easy to do"
"Really easy and efficient service"
"They find me good energy supplier. So I am very happy to. Thanks"
"Seamless switch over, although we were already with British Gas, so not sure if this made it easier? although they never offered this plan directly! As well as lowering my bills, we also received free boiler cover for 12 months. Great service, we would recommend this switching service it was so easy."
"I found the customer care I received to be extremely supportive. Shaka Marday was polite and courteous, attentive to my needs and provided quotes for dual fuel, including follow up. I asked for additional quotes with longer than 12 months deals and ended up selecting a 2 year fixed contract with EDF. Despite my many questions he was able to help to clarify aspects of the quotes that I didn’t fully understand.This was all done in a highly professional manner that engendered trust and I felt the customer service was exemplary. So I give him 10/10 ."
"Just switched my electric supplier, it has taken me 10 minutes and i am going to save £371.09 a year."
"very friendly and efficient service never heard about them but would recommend to friends"
"Went on a number of comparison sites and most are linked to particular suppliers. However this ones appears less biased and easy to use."
"Was very easy from start to finish."
"Easy instructions to complete the task saving money."
"This is a price comparison site that is simply outstanding."
"YES BEST PRICE FROM OTHER COMPARE SITE"
"Free Price Compare is independent, professional and affordable, why wouldn't you use them?"
"Very quick and easy."