Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to 468 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare Car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

Miss J Lanes
Miss J Lanes
Verified Buyer
"I saved a lot more money then I would and I’m thankful and the ‘free price compare’ has made me less depressed!"
MIKE TAYLOR
MIKE TAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"It saving me just £300,00 a year EXCELLENT reports very happy"
"Longtime customer to N Power who have increased my Electricity costs each year .. I don’t like change but N Power are increasing their prices again in July so time to jump ship. Zebra reviews look to be the better so this is my first review based on how easy it is to switch .. fingers x"
"Great price, easy to use, fast transfer and money back through top cash back. Winner winner chicken dinner!"
Nico Preston
Verified Reviewer
"Makes life alot easier knowing its done at long last and so much quicker than i was expecting. 🙄😁"
"So easy to do"
"Really easy and efficient service"
"They find me good energy supplier. So I am very happy to. Thanks"
"Seamless switch over, although we were already with British Gas, so not sure if this made it easier? although they never offered this plan directly! As well as lowering my bills, we also received free boiler cover for 12 months. Great service, we would recommend this switching service it was so easy."
"I found the customer care I received to be extremely supportive. Shaka Marday was polite and courteous, attentive to my needs and provided quotes for dual fuel, including follow up. I asked for additional quotes with longer than 12 months deals and ended up selecting a 2 year fixed contract with EDF. Despite my many questions he was able to help to clarify aspects of the quotes that I didn’t fully understand.This was all done in a highly professional manner that engendered trust and I felt the customer service was exemplary. So I give him 10/10 ."
"Just switched my electric supplier, it has taken me 10 minutes and i am going to save £371.09 a year."
"very friendly and efficient service never heard about them but would recommend to friends"
"Went on a number of comparison sites and most are linked to particular suppliers. However this ones appears less biased and easy to use."
"Was very easy from start to finish."
"Easy instructions to complete the task saving money."
"This is a price comparison site that is simply outstanding."
"YES BEST PRICE FROM OTHER COMPARE SITE"
"Free Price Compare is independent, professional and affordable, why wouldn't you use them?"
"Very quick and easy."
"Really really helpful,sent us to the right one for us ended up talking it through with a guy thanks"
"service was quick & easy however I have not received the cash back offered"
"East site to use, good information"

Kind regards,
Customer service team
FreePriceCompare.com
"the man I spoke to was very nice explained everything to me in words I could understand.he made it easy for me I would recommend this site to any one."

Kind regards,