Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to 468 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare Car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

Miss J Lanes
"I saved a lot more money then I would and I’m thankful and the ‘free price compare’ has made me less depressed!"
MIKE TAYLOR
"It saving me just £300,00 a year EXCELLENT reports very happy"
"Longtime customer to N Power who have increased my Electricity costs each year .. I don’t like change but N Power are increasing their prices again in July so time to jump ship. Zebra reviews look to be the better so this is my first review based on how easy it is to switch .. fingers x"
"Excellent service so far. Impressed with gentleman from Free Price Compare. As long as the change from EDF to E-On goes smoothly I shall certainly be happy to use your services again."
"Does exactly what it says on the tin! Thank you."
"A fascinating and superb service, thankyou."
"Thank you for your informed assistance Brian"
"Very easy, no problems in finding a good competitive price"
"You should really wait until I know whether everything has gone through smoothly, because clearly I can't assess your service until then. So multiple emails asking my opinion are just irksome!"
"i cant eally say if its a good site.i havent actually changed yet.time will tell."
"helpful patient considerate"
"I'm so thankful for helping me to get the cheapest price for my gas and electricity."
"The switching was painless, hoping now the new supplier lives upto expectation"
"Very straightforward"
"NOT HEARD FROM NEW SUPPIER SO REVIEW BIT SOON"
"Very easy comparison & switching process. Most importantly, Price Compare found me a deal that saved significantly more than the other price comparison sites I visited."
"Easy swift transfer ."
"Unbelievably easy to switch and complete the whole transaction.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this site to anyone.. Hopefully this site will encourage more people to switch their energy supplier in future.Many thanks."
"Shaka Marday was very helpful in following up an online enquiry.I was so impressed I arranged for him to quote in another property which saved around £500. Andrew Wardle"
"easy, quick and straightforward"
"No problem very happy with service. Thank-you. Real customer."
"Stumbled on Free Price while browsing, found exactly what I was looking for, decided to go ahead and the service has been excellent. Every thing has been explained in detail and I am completely satisfied."
"Spoke to a guy on the phone who couldn’t have been more helpful! More than just a comparison site!"
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,314 reviews