Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

customer service
Annmaria
"Just spot on like"
Brian Martin
"Thank you. Well impressed so easy to switch"
"This site is easy to use, offers the whole ( or at least most of the) market and I was able to view the results instantly which is a must for me."
"Spot on. No hassel."
"Was so easy and simple to switch over. I typed in a few details, how much I usually spend etc.. The cheapest supplier popped up recommended, all I had to do was click the green button that said switch now. I haven't had to do a thing! I'm now just currently waiting on my new energy supplier to send my new keys! Fab."
"The switch was quick and easy."
"Recomeded"
"selected supplier did not reply to my direct request to switch, but via Free Price Compare it all went ahead fine."
"Makes switching easy"
"Good comparison tool simple to find a good deal"
"Good price outcome for gas and electricity supply. Easy to use web site."
"very easy to post an opinion"
"easy to use website, all going well so far."
"Simple energy provider comparison process, switch achieved in promised time scale"
"It was very easy to navigate the site. The switch was straight forward. Thanks for your help."
"I rang up as had a couple of queries and the lady was really helpful. I recommended to a friend and he's saved £255 a year, minecwad £100but really good service. Thank you."
"very easy to do and saved me some cash thanku"
"I changed my tarif on your advice to save £146 a year but Edf my supplier have told me that my tarif stays the same so your advice was worthless I am still paying £233 a month"
"very straight forward to do - I have used the service in the past and it hass saved me money."
"The site was easy to use switch. Just filled in the details and and it did the rest."
"Good fast services and clearly show what I need."
"So far so good. Change has not yet happened but was quite straightforward. Lets hope it all falls into place."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,320 reviews