Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

customer service
Michael Kerry M
"I was thinking about changing my supplier I did't think I'd be able to save as much as that I'm on sick benefit so this will help a lot plus I'm diabetic so need to spend more to keep warm so this will be a good sense thanks"
Elizabeth Waddell
"Because it is free"
Albertas
"Normal"
"Very easy would recommend"
"Easy conversation and helpful"
"It was Very easy to change suppliers with you doing all the hard work thanks. I didn't use your website I used your phone insteasd."
"The site was very clear and the process quick and easy. I would have no hesitation in recommending the site to other prospective changes of energy suppliers."
"Good deals, good information"
"I found the site easy to use for a novice oap like me."
"I I found the process simple and straightforward, spot on"
"I found online application failed for me for no apparent reason But the follow-up staff we're exceptionally good helpfully friendly"
"Thanks for the easy and quick service 😉👏"
"As always!! Eady to switch with, excellent advice and great deal!! Super!!"
"Free Price compare is easy and straight forward to use, and worked well to find my new energy supplier, saving me pounds, without any hassle. However I have been trying to find price comparisons for flights and holiday hotels, can you please help?"
"it went very well indeed thank you"
"very good service it was very easy to use"
"Wow just wow"
"extremely pleased with your advice."
"Very happy"
"Easy to switch with clear instructions using this secure site. Thank you."
"was quick and easy to do , would use again."
"Good, prompt and friendly service. However, too quick. I found a better deal the next day and have cancelled the service."
"The website was easy to navigate and switching supplier was even easier than navigating the website..... PLUS, I saved a PILE of cash! My experience couldn't have been better. Many thanks."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,937 reviews