Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

Dorothy
"This was an excellent and very easy way to change my gas and electricity supplier through comparisons. Costs were explained very simply and clearly and I changed over in less than 10 minutes ! Thank you so much ! The little highland cow from Scotland shows how nervous I was about changing my supplier !"
Tony
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
Miss J Lanes
"I saved a lot more money then I would and I’m thankful and the ‘free price compare’ has made me less depressed!"
"This site gave us all the information we needed on all suppliers, so found it easy to choose the right one for us."
"Saved money"
"Easy to follow simple and straight forward, taking the hard work and hassle out of the equation which usually puts me off! Would definitely recommend."
"It was so easy to switch without any hassle good to find someone who does what they say"
"Easy to compare and switch. Highly recommended."
"I was passed to Free Price Compare from choosewisely.co.uk. Simple process, I switched withing about 5 mins and I'm saving £150 per year. result"
"I find so helpful as I have got the it's affordable prices for my usage"
"Site easy to use, good comparisons, no problems"
"Switching to a different deal with same supplier (not available direct from current supplier) made much easier by Free Price Compare .......well done!"
"Very good"
"I changed my supplier without much hassle on Friday evening. My only concern was whether it had gone through as I haven't received any notification from you. The process itself was pretty straightforward, but a confirmation e-mail of the transaction would be useful."
"Very Easy. Suiperb Service"
"It’s very easy & effective site."
"EASY EASY EASY"
"Great site"
"My new tariff is due to save me £147 per annum. Need I say more!"
"Very easy to switch, a smooth transfer with no issues"
"Shaka help me thorough this he was very patience. A Big Thank You"
"Highly recommend, great customer service. I had a very good experience with your call associate Shaka Marday. Thanks very much and looking forward to using your site again."
"Seems straightforward sincerely hope it is"
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,589 reviews