Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

Margaret
"The man that I spoke to was brilliant. Helpful in every way and helped me to decide which supplier to move to. I was dreading having to 'bite the bullet' and start a search but he made it painless."
Dawn
"Easy, fast and got a great quote, so thank you. You get what you deserve, which is 5 out of 5"
Fred Segal
Fred Segal
"By leading me through the questions, and being unbelievably patient with my fumbling about with my computer, and inability to give him some of the necessary details required which he looked into and did for me. The gentleman who dealt with me is named Shaka...he deserves a medal! I also saved £167...thanks again Shaka!"
"Excellent so quick and easy plus I save lots of money."
"Purchased new energy supplier on 19 July 2016 through Free Price Compare, still awaiting £36.07 cashback through TopCashback who say they can only wait for the provider, Free Price Compare. Reel you in with promise of good cashback and I guess hope you just give up in the end, utter rubbish, won't be using again and have warned family and friends as well"
"this has been a big struggle for me lots to think about but fineally found the energy supplyer that will suit us thanks to free price compare which gave me the reassurance to switch with them thank you"
Nico Preston
Verified Reviewer
"Makes life alot easier knowing its done at long last and so much quicker than i was expecting. 🙄😁"
"So easy to do"
"Really easy and efficient service"
Bob Padmore
Verified Buyer
"All though we have only just started the process it appears to have been a smooth switch over only time will tell"
"Found a very competitive price, simple to change to new supplier."
"The site is easy to use and the comparison easy to read and the further information is very useful. Switching is as easy as pressing a button."
"Although the switch has not yet happened, the process of switching seems to be very straightforward."
"It saved me money and was easy to switch thanks"
"Shake was very patient clear about what he was offering us and very through"
"Very helpful with advice over telephone."
"The transient could not have bean easier between the old and the new energy company"
"Very good compare site and will use again ."
"I got a good deal by switching with free price compare and i am happy thankyou"
"Quick and easy to set up switch. Just now need to wait and see how smooth it all goes"
"Very easy to use and switch suppliers"
"Support was excellent adviser stayed on line all the time while I completed the application"
"the price was right"