Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £318* on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Do not trust Free Price Compare, I used this business via Topcashback and was offered £30 to transfer my supplier.
This was 2 years ago and I have not seen a penny, and every time I have tried there has been no response. Now I have been told my payment has been dismissed. No explanation, no communication just wanted my time and now feel like I have been mugged. How can Free Price Compare survive operating like this????? I am disgusted that this practice can happen in the UK. Please do not trust or support this company.
switching energy companies was simple and efficient the call centre young man I spoke to was extremely helpful and gave useful advice thank-you
Excellent services and customer experience
a very useful and easy to use service , very customer friendly .
A very welcome service for us older people, you are helping in giving us a choice of paying for a better price for energy supply, the suppliers will continue to keep you on their higher tariff's, they won't help older people to change for the best deal, we rely on you people ....keep up the good work....!!!!
Simple to use and brought up suppliers (cheaper suppliers) than other comparison sites.
It was seamless, as expected and the switch seems to be progressing as planned. Recommended.
Your ordering system is bit confusing
So far been kept informed and the change of supplier is going through.
Grate system
It was very easy to swap.
I ask Quote one supplier never answer coming back
Very straightforward, all completed very quickly.
It's a very good website helpful as well
Easy to use, straightforward. No problem with free compare. Its a good sight.
Unfortunately, although I keyed in all my information myself, British gas got it wrong. They mixed me up with someone with same name. Had to ring and re organise it twice. Third time lucky.🙂
Good helpful service by the person that phoned me
It is not service.
Yes, your instructions were quite easy to follow!
After all---if an 83year old can follow it-and get the right result,then all's good.
Thankyou!
Good and simple
Very helpful and easy to do. The person I spoke to was very knowledgeable.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 4,006 reviews