Free Price Compare Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Very easy to switch my energy supplier.
Very good platform with sufficient and quick info, comparing overall cost and single unit cost. I finally switch to a new provider via free price compare.
my payments went down £18.00 per month it was really easy to swap only took about 10 minutes
very good site best one ive used i called them answered straight away
The hard part was working out the figures from my old provider, then realised that Free Price Compare did it all for me. So easy I am not sure why I had not tried them earlier
Excellent service from Free Price Compare. I have an excellent dual energy deal which will save me a great deal of money. Very easy site to negotiate and switching was very simple. Would recommend to anyone looking to save money on their gas and electric bills.
VERY HAPPY WITH THIS, GOOD FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL, SAVED £187.87 BY SWITCHING.
PRIA was Ist Class ,on the ball fully, ready answers to all my Questions and so upfront and on the top of her job Thank You Hopefully for Saving Us over £200 per annum. Kind Regards Derrick Cornwell
The best company
Great deal with these guys, simply done, thank you.
I was apprehensive about switching energy suppliers but Free Price Compare made the whole process simple and stress free. I had plenty of choice and time to decide the loads of options provided by FPC. I'm now with a new energy supplier courtesy of FPC, hassle free. Thank you.
Thank you very much for your help! Your website very easy to use and very good help me to found cheapest service for gas and electricity. Kind regards Zamira
Happy to reduce my utility bill. It's a bit of a pain having to provide details of energy use when I am an existing customer. But your website makes it as easy as possible I guess.
very easy website to follow switch went through without any problems saved money would recommend
The service received was very good, everything went really smoothly. Just one thing and technically it wasn't your fault but only had half the service, my electric has been switched but waiting on my Gas to go to the same company ! It would have been nice to be informed there was a problem, without me having to check.
Very easy and quick to compare.
Comparing and switching was straight forward.
Your agent Priya was shoutting at me today ... she was nervous and her voicectoo loud talking tok fast J hot scared... worst thing i could imagine
They did what it said on the tin. Unusual though to have to use them to switch tariff with the provider I'm already with.
It was very simple and easy to follow.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,343 reviews