Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Denise
"lovely chap Karl helped me through the whole process. 10/10"
Verified Buyer
"I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERENCE, IT WENT VERY SMOOTHLY. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES THROUGH OK. MRS M DOHERTY."
Jennifer
"It has never been so easy to quickly compare tariffs. I was very impressed and happy to say that I should save about £400 pa! Cheers!!"
Markjanette@sky.com
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, patient and helpful adviser who explained all aspects of switching energy suppliers with considerable savings."
"Very easy and quick service"
"So easy to do."
"So easy and hopefully effecient."
"yes"
"Well informed adviser. Easy to switch."
"Cheaper easy change"
"This was simple to use & the operator was very helpful in answering any queries"
"Not really last year i bought a dual energy through free price comparison site and didn't recived cash back and it's 1year now. Email them as well no respone, still crospondent I in pending of £32. Let see this time i can get cash back or not. Otherwise from next year i am not using free price comparison."
"Getting cheaper prices"
"Got me a better deal with free price compare than I could get thru my supplier to stay with my current supplier ."
"The young lady I spoke to was polite and very helpful, patient in explaining ."
"Saved me money."
"Quick and not complicated at all, and best of all a further saving from my previous suppliers so-called best offered tariff."
"Very easy web site to use and plenty of information available"
"ive now saved more than 300 pound a year on my utility bills,thanks"
"Simple and efficient"
"Quick, easy to use. I also phoned them with a question and got through straight away and were able to answer my question. I am also going to receive £35 cashback, once they receive confirmation of the switch. A happy cusomer!"
"Easy to use"