Free Price Compare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

Diane
Diane
Verified Buyer

I had thought of swapping my Gas/Electricity supplier for a while but whenever I had done so, in the past, it would end up a long tedious process.The companies relating to previous change overs all voiced the same things & having worked for an Utility supply company, I knew why and what would be the steps in the process. I liked the fact that there was no drawn out phone call that either sounded like a pre recorded message or someone trying to "baffle me with science"realing off prices & figures for various companies as fast as possible.None of the ,not needed at this point information, sinking in and I would be thinking is it worth all this hassle? I only want to know who's offering the best deals.This was exactly what Free Price Compare gave me.A simple easily read page of the best deals available at the moment! I found it very simple and there wasn't any rush or feeling you had to make a choice which I often feel with a phone call.Plus, because I had got the information all in front of me, I could decide whether saving more monthly/annually in money or going for a fixed rate for a set amount of months, would benefit me the best. I have personally never used any of the"Compare deal"websites before. I have agreed to switch before after receiving a sales phone call. I found that this time I am not left wondering if I have made the right decision to switch,where previously I have felt unsettled over it all. I think the reason for my said difference in how I was feeling after the switch was down to the fact it was completely my choice.To me, I know you still have a choice with sale calls wether yes or no to switch, but subconsciously, you are being rail roaded along by the banter and before you know it you have agreed to switch n left thinking"What a lovely person he/she was & oh well, I guess at least I will save some money even if I hadn't even thought about switching!!!"
Donna
Donna
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with the price compare
Leslie
Verified Buyer

The young man who delt with my enquiry was very patient and informative he worked out how much I would save by switching power suppliers by the figures I gave him. I have always been very reluctant to switch gas and electric as I always thought one supplier is as bad as another. He made me see the common sense and the wisdom of switching...My new contract is only for a year and I can always go back if I'm not happy with my new supplier...

So thank you Dumlin (I think that was his name)
Pamela
Verified Buyer

very HELPFUL BOTH TIMES I SPOKE WITH SAFA the lady that I signed up with, Thank you
Peter
Verified Buyer

Great customer information friendly and considerate
Khalid was very good and helpful
Ian
Verified Buyer

I was delighted with your service which was very easy to use to get an alternative quote which gave me an amazing saving over my old one.
Verified Buyer

So easy and helpful thank you.
Nigel
Verified Buyer

I found price compare straight forward with price transparency which was easy to understand I will be recommending them to my friends& family
MrN A Dunmall
Jim
Michael
Verified Buyer

I hope it will make me happy only time will tell
Fraser
Beata
Verified Buyer

Very nice and professional customer service
Desi
Verified Buyer

Using Free price compare was so easy, after few attempts, everything was finally done.
Chris
Verified Buyer

Easy to access and use. Non Bias price comparison, which is very heartening.
Gillian
Verified Buyer

I was contacted by Kaled, who was able to answer all my questions. He was courteous and efficient. I did not feel pressured into making my choice to change and remain happy with my decision.
Harry
Verified Buyer

Clear, helpful objective advice from Khaled with prompt email follow up. Further prompt telephone advice on a subsequent contact, including assistance in completing the application form. Good email summary on the conclusion.
Alan
Verified Buyer

good and helpful service, very simple and efficient, strongly recommend them ..

Easy to navigate site
Clear and concise results
Lynda
Verified Buyer

The site gave good information easy to use.
Verified Buyer

Sharka Marday provided me with clear, unhurried advice and rang back when he said he would. I was happy with the service he provided which saved me a lot of searching online.
Karen
Verified Buyer

Yes very helpful indeed. I found the website easy to use, and was called and helped even more. Saved me just shy of £500 per year.
Colin
Verified Buyer

Simple process to switch suppliers, great service...
Free Price Compare is rated 4.73 based on 1,097 reviews