Free Price Compare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

Nathan
Unverified Reviewer
Mr Ronald Mccartney
Verified Buyer

very helpful and took time to listen to my questions
Denise
Verified Buyer

Gave me a good choice very easily
Kathryn
Verified Buyer

to early to comment,but will let you know when I have switched.
Habib
Verified Buyer

By being easy to use and easy to anderstand
Carole Hind
Verified Buyer

Shaka is a very nice person and helped me make a decision on which company I should go with .He also explained how my solar panel's work.
Narinder
Verified Buyer

It came up with a reasonable price.
Christine
Verified Buyer

Saved me money, and agreed to oversee the switch over . MRs Christine Barnett.
Christine Parker
Verified Buyer

I spoke to Ryan Moore today. He was helpful, polite and efficient. Best experience ever from a call centre .
Mr Leonard Yardley
Verified Buyer

Very professional advisor,after finding cheaper supplier for my energy needs,the advisor listened to who I personally preferred and my reasons why,
The advisor then continued in a very professional way,to help me continue my change of supplier by taking all the information needed.
Paul
Verified Buyer

You gave me good advice and helped me make a considerable saving on my energy bill!
Douglas
Verified Buyer

Found site quite easily,very competitive from most major Dual Fuel suppliers.As a result I have decided to switch from current supplier to one offering better terms & prices.Most impressed with service provided by Free Price Compare.
Monjur
Verified Buyer

I have saved hopefully some money as a whole year. But it will be true when one year will be finished.
Barnaby
Verified Buyer

Too early to review yet as I haven't actually switched yet.
Sunil
Verified Buyer

Flawless Shaka was very helpful indeed he listened and answered all my questions.I was given three best prices and everything fully explained.I had no hesitation in making the switch it was simpler and faster then ordering a happy meal in Mcdonalds.
Free price comparison is a great service and I would recommend anyone to try first!
Verified Buyer

So eay to switch and a really good price too
Aria

SAVING OVER £300 PER YEAR ON GAS AND ELECTRICITY BILLS SOUNDS GOOD
Alan

Found me the best deal for Green electricity. Not sponsored by the big 6
Choi
Verified Buyer

Provide sufficient information to make quick decision.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.73 based on 689 reviews