Free Price Compare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

Donna
Donna
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with the price compare
Leslie
Leslie
Verified Buyer

The young man who delt with my enquiry was very patient and informative he worked out how much I would save by switching power suppliers by the figures I gave him. I have always been very reluctant to switch gas and electric as I always thought one supplier is as bad as another. He made me see the common sense and the wisdom of switching...My new contract is only for a year and I can always go back if I'm not happy with my new supplier...

So thank you Dumlin (I think that was his name)
Hazel
Verified Buyer

Carl was great knew his job and was so friendly.
Confused Of Lancashire
Verified Reviewer

I had very bizarre calculations when trying to compare utilities. My annual projection was given as £900 and the site advised i could save £300 by changing to a company who would only charge me £1150 per year.......it's a long time since I did O'level maths, but.....
Irena

excellent customer service,
Neil
Verified Buyer

Transfer went smoothly and appears to be set up correctly.

NOT happy that before the transfer took place my details had been passed on and I immediately got emails advertising other products.
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use simple comparisons and not full of non existent deals like u switch kept coming up with , very happy
Verified Buyer

Very helpfull through the process.
Derrick
Verified Buyer

The advisor was helpful, knowledgeable & patient in explaining the available options to obtain the best deal available.
John
Verified Buyer

Didn't know my usage, but was calculated for me. Happy with the results.
Cashplus
Peter

No trace of this transaction on Top Cashback

Cashback appears to be MUCH lower than afvertisef
El Capitan
Unverified Reviewer

Good saving and easy to use system
Anita
Verified Buyer

Adviser was knowledgeable and allowed me to fully understand each stage of the transistion answering all my questions
Lisa

£37 cash back and over £30 a month saved on energy
Lynette
Verified Buyer

Pleasantly surprised at the yearly saving not to mention cash back earned. Very happy girl.
Doug
Verified Buyer

easy to use website, friendly staff, they saved me money comparing utility companies. I switched gas and elec through them and they even rang me back to save telephone costs on completing application
Verified Buyer

As a pensioner not great online I phoned the guy was very pleasant and helpful it was very quick and easy let's hope I made the right choice
Colin
Graham
Verified Buyer

The whole process was easy to do and we saved money too quids in so I'm happy 😍
Isobel
Verified Buyer

As I was completing the on line application I got a phone call to offer assistance. When you are filling in forms on your own it is pleasant to get assistance and reassurance.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.73 based on 876 reviews