Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to 468 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare Car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

Miss J Lanes
Miss J Lanes
Verified Buyer
"I saved a lot more money then I would and I’m thankful and the ‘free price compare’ has made me less depressed!"
MIKE TAYLOR
MIKE TAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"It saving me just £300,00 a year EXCELLENT reports very happy"
"Longtime customer to N Power who have increased my Electricity costs each year .. I don’t like change but N Power are increasing their prices again in July so time to jump ship. Zebra reviews look to be the better so this is my first review based on how easy it is to switch .. fingers x"
"Easy to change suppliers, kept me updated with everything right through to going live with new supplier."
"good site easy to access alos giving good cashback"
"good comunication 100 possitive!!!!!"
"Understood info I required to make decision"
"Info on choice of suppliers very good"
"Straightforward to use"
"How easy it was to get a quote comparison and being able to talk to FPC to discuss the move instead of having to go through electronic discussions"
"Free Price gave a comprehensive analysis of competitive price savings which made decisions easy to make. The switch of suppliers was effortless. Free Proce Compare are recommended."
"the person who contacted me was very helpful and patient"
"Quick and easy to change Had a query so rang advice line the lady was very helpful I have saved quite a lot by switching so well worth the short time it takes"
"The lady who helped me to change was very good and it was very easy to understand her name was Prayer"
"I tried other switching companies as well as Free Price Compare, Free Price Compare offered me the best deal, hence I went with them. All I did was click to change, very easy, I was contacted by email by the company I am switching to extremely quickly. Although the company I am switching to is not one of the main energy providers I felt with the reviews left by others fairly confident. All the paperwork was sent via email the next day, just waiting to see how smoothly it all goes."
"very polite knowledgeable advise,felt confident i could trust his word unlike some other companies"
"Great site - easy to compare & easy to save money"
"Very good site so easy to compare would recommend"
"Saved £200.62 and was very easy to do."
"Got a good deal easy to use"
"Quick, easy and very simple to do"
"Could not have been easier."
"Very easy to use"