Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

customer service
Annmaria
"Just spot on like"
Brian Martin
"Thank you. Well impressed so easy to switch"
"Excellent t easy to use and switch would recommend"
"Easy to use even for an older person like me.We had already looked at what was available and decided whoever we choose must be one of the big six!."
"Straightforward o hassle!👍"
"Seems a long time to switch as present supplier has advised that it could take up to 6 weeks and not to cancel direct debit which could mean £350 taken out of my account which I can ill afford!!!"
"Very helpful thank you"
"nothing went wrong."
"First time user of Free Price Compare when looking for an energy switch. Found what I was looking for after searching other sites. The switching process has been smooth and routine so far with the new supplier. FPC query response a bit slow... Strongly recommend this comparison site."
"Was very easy to talk to and get a cheaper deal."
"It was very easy and simple.I am very pleased with the result."
"simple to use"
"Very easy, it took less than 5 minutes"
"Managed to change suppliers without a hitch. This was miraculous for an old age pensioner!! Thank you !"
"I found it very easy on the site.to change my gas and electricity"
"useful information for comparing prices."
"Just phoned the call centre, twice someone answered and didn’t speak. I could hear the back ground noise of people on the line to other customers, however I got a call back apologising and they’ve checked that my application has gone through. Saved money today so happy about that."
"very quick & easy I kept thinking I should check for a better deal its so easy"
"Yes this is something I was looking for."
"Great help and easy to do"
"It would have been better to have received some communication from them when I changed my gas\electric but they answered phone quickly when I rang and confirmed my order"
"excellent service"