Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £318* on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Easy to search for and switch utility providers. I didn't realise I would get so much spam email afterwards though, offering to switch anything and everything else.
Was really easy o sign up and switch would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
very easy to do and well worth while.
I find that they are very slow to take over my energy.
Straight forward.
EASY no prob;s
The change over instructions were quite clear and easy to follow.
Very easy to change companies but now am inundated with unwanted emails from freepricecompare Even though I have unsubscribed at least twice..... I know this company now and would use it again BUT if only they would stop hassling me on a daily basis........
Easy to use, good results
Switch to new energy supplier with no hassle. Instructions on website were easy and simple.
Very smooth had no email confirmation didn’t know what was happening for couple of days until new provider got in touch needed email to confirm transfer set up
It was easy and I did not have to fill pages of questions - a relief.
site was good however I only got onto it by chance. ie I didnt know which comparison site I had selected
It was easy to use, but I have had no follow up or have any knowledge or communication from the company I am transferring to.
the customer service and ease of using website was very good.
Easy and straightforward to follow
Just used this site to compare my gas and electricity costs. Plenty of choices displayed. Compared the “claimed potential saving” displayed by a couple of providers by doing my own calculations and these were within pence of the figures on the site. Changed supplier - a simple process - and now have a £300 pa saving on a like for like basis.
I have only used the site to compare energy supplies. I found it very easy to use and will happily use it again .
Need to be more simple but in general very good
I found the process and ability to speak to an agent helpful and the website excellent for providing a wide range of options and the manner of the price comparisons having used other popular sites before. Pleasantly surprised with the service.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 4,028 reviews