Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

"It was all very easy a no hassle way to switch"
"First class quick, and to the point service. I will use your recommendations before renewing all other services. It’s good to have a service that’s easy and straightforward to use."
"Amazing service and I'm happy that I used Free Price Compare."
"Stayed with current supplier EDF through Free Price Compare as they offered better rates compared to edf direct. Site was easy to use and took me about 5 mins overall to complete the switch."
"Quite a straight forward procedure - input your personal information including current company and any saver tariffs you may already be on - either input your monthly spend or use a pre-existing bill - await for the price comparison and switch online if you wish. based on my normal spend i was quoted i could save up to £40 a year not a lot but being both energy and money conscious helped in the decision and so switched online - which is a mere click and confirm - begin to end process took much less than 30 minutes."
"so far so good, the site is easy to understand and making the switch easy."
"I was very worried about switching, but it went well as the person I dealt with was very very helpful. thankyou."
"I’m not too comfortable doing things online but I found your website reasonably ok to use. However, in order to complete my comparison satisfactorily, being able to discuss queries by phone was most helpful."
"quick and easy t use, All info is available, unit prices, daily charges. I use these to put into my own spread sheet to check my personnel costs. And yes I have moved my account thanks to Free Price Compare. Thankyou"
"So easy. What more can I say?"
"Yes, Hopefully"
"I am still waiting for the process to be confirmed by e.on ie e.on go online 1 year v21 paperless..when I receive I will be happy. to complete your review"
"My current supplier had recently advised that my dual fuel monthly payments were rising by around 23%. I went online to the Free Price Comparison site and within 15minutes had changed to a new provider. Great site and easy to use I would recommend this site to anyone looking to change supplier."
"I saved £250 using Free Price Compare. Their agents helped me with any problems during the switch. Like car insurance, in my opinion, people need to switch energy suppliers every year because loyalty is no longer rewarded"
"Can you please contact me in SMS"
"My mother and I were being charged a monthly fee for electric and gas of £59. My mother has now gone into a nursing home so I took her name off the bill. Eon then wanted to charge me a monthly bill of £70 plus even though I now live alone in a 3 bed property. Completing this switch has now saved me £126.00 a year and brought my DDs Down!! hopefully. It was very easy and quick to do online.. I just hope it all works out, as it seemed too good to be true."
"Happy with the process and projected savings to be made."
"first time i had to do this.The operator was brilliant."
"All I really wanted to do was renew my contract with current supplier and get the best deal available, The only way I could do this was through Price Compare which I felt was a waste of time."
"Came up with the best rate, not showing on other comparison sites, for staying with EOn my current supplier. However the confirmation e-mail did not contain any information regarding the current and new tariff rates only the headings appeared. A phone call resulted in a similar unfilled e-mail being sent, but the good news is that despite EOn having a human error in transferring to the new tariff, resulting in yet another phone call this time to EOn, I am now on the new low cost tariff. Not as easy as it should have been, but not all Free Price Comparison's fault."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,699 reviews