Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

"Easy to sort good website"
"the lady I spoke to helped in every way"
"Very pleased with the service.Excellent !!"
"Excellent service and your customer service rep was very good with his explanations. I transferred from Green Start who were just awful and hopefully I will now be able to review my service provider every year through yourselves. Thank John Cowie"
"could not believe how easy it was"
"Out of all the comparison sites, Free Price Compare found me the cheapest energy deal and switching was easy, thankyou."
"Yes, I am happy with the easy process in price comparison and application online."
"Very easy to use and great savings."
"An excellent way for decision making"
"Never heard of this before but as my energy was up for renewal and having somehow lost the one I was going for with MSE I thought I would compare it with them and found even with Warm Air discount it was £60^) cheaper So yes I will recommend this site t0 all my family who rely on me to get the best deals"
"very good savings quick and easy"
"easy quick"
"I was delighted to have saved some money on my gas and electricity bill as every penny counts in my household"
"I found it quite simple and straight forward to use this site"
"It was simple and straight forward transfer. All the staff members were open and very helpful. Your website is easy to follow. I will recommend to any one who wishes to change over."
"Simple quick & easy switch application. Energy switch to chosen supplier handled by FPC whereas another well known energy club site didn't have this arrangement with that supplier. So far so good; - will have to see how the switch progresses before I can finalise judgement on FPC."
"Uncomplicated"
"quick and easy"
"It was good to see the different prices, tho. Hard to get an comparison as had to get all my paperwork out, and try to understand the jargon."
"Hi, The company I choose never contact with me."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,510 reviews