Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

"Good quick service"
"Free Price made the change in supplier quick and easy. Well done!"
Craig P Fletcher
Unverified Reviewer
"everything made easy"
"they were so easy to use and they werent at all pushy well worth using"
"Get really stressed comparing utilities every year but found Free Price Compare very easy to navigate. Found a good price making a saving of just over £200. Switched without looking at any other site. All apears to be moving forward."
"Shaka was brilliant again, he helped us last year as well as being very patient."
"Very easy to make out the form with the help of one of your people stayed with me and talked me through the form thank you"
"saved over 500 pounds"
John Wellman
Verified Buyer
"I am not very good with the laptop but found this fairly easy., within the price I was aiming for....?A saving of around £378 is most welcome to pensioners!"
"Straightforward, no fuss. Rapid results."
"Saved Me Money"
"Quick and easy to change"
"You gave the actual energy unit and standing charges of the various energy suppliers."
"this site made it very easy to pick and choose."
"The comparison process was easy to follow and the results were very quickly shared. The switching process was very simple too. All round a very professional service."
"The experience resulted in my finding the best tariff available to me,"
"I have been able to reduce my costs"
"Saved me money, and still with same provider"
"Process was quick and easy. I looked at three price comparison sites but found the deal that most suited me on this one."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.73 based on 1,597 reviews