Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £318* on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Free Price Compare

Very impressed with the service. This is the first time I have used a website to compare my gas and electric and I found it hassle free.
I stayed with my same firm Shell but with a better deal. Sam was very helpful, even filling it in for me. Thank you.
This site was very simple and easy to use, made switching stress free as all done online for you
Really good, clear, & nice to talk to.
I changed suppliers for my son it was easy to do the person I dealt with was very professional and knowledgeable.
It was so easy and quick to switch my electricity supplier. The switch happened inside a week and all I had tp do was send a meter reading So far, so good
Very easy too switch great job
Easy transfer.
very good service
Yes, it was very quick & easy to use them. Next time I need a comparison for anything I will be using them again.
I am not very good at using web sites. But I found switching quite straight forward.
Very easy and quick to use. Saved nearly £20 per month. Easy to complete, then I picked the Company I wanted to use FPC did the transfer. Simple.
Very good price in compare to U switch
Agent was very helpful which mads it easy to switch to a new provider as I am moving to a new property
Change my gas and electric to save money and it was quick and easy to do
very good service ,,,good to talk to someone ,,saved me £250.00,,, very easy to set up ,,,
Glad I dealt with free price compare. No problems so easy I didn’t have to do anything else but give them a few details. All went very smoothly. Nice customer service thanks . Terence.
This is very good to compare...
Many Thanks to Samantha Alaiya for her excellant help.
switch in progress at present
I only wanted Gas and not a duel fuel tariff which was easy to get on Price Compare website. I managed to get a tariff which was not available on the British Gas site and which was a lot cheaper than the one I had with them. No hassle whatsoever!
The change over instructions were quite clear and easy to follow.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 4,028 reviews