Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

customer service
"Easy Peasy. Straight forward with no glitches..recommended"
"I am 89 years old but still found it easy to do the transfer. Well done and thank you. VP"
"Quick and easy to change suppliers.Will use again when this deal runs out."
"Very easy to swop, first class."
"Saved me a lot off dosh very easy."
"Painless comparison and switch over £150 saved from last year and £320 saved from existing suppliers renewal quote plus if done through Topcashback another £35 casback. Best 5 minutes spent."
"I am not very good with PC at the age of 68 but that was easy"
"Early days to be writing a review but so far very straightforward."
"Simple and quick"
"Very easy to switch Staff helpful when I phoned"
"Quick and easy to use Saved £500 sticking with the same supplier on a tariff not offered by the supplier to me as my contract was ending"
"Managed to change suppliers without a hitch. This was miraculous for an old age pensioner!! Thank you !"
"I found it very easy on the site.to change my gas and electricity"
"Excellent review site. I contacted them as i wanted to ask some questions and the advisor was very helpful and actually done the switch for me. As I was switching to a collective deal with my current supplier everything was completed within 3 days. So so easy"
"useful information for comparing prices."
"Good stuff"
"It was very easy to compare and change supplier.!."
"Just phoned the call centre, twice someone answered and didn’t speak. I could hear the back ground noise of people on the line to other customers, however I got a call back apologising and they’ve checked that my application has gone through. Saved money today so happy about that."
"Initially looked at this comparison site Then I had a follow up phone call from Carl who went through a few things and explained things and advised Very helpful NO HARD SELL"
"Salesman made a very good sales pitch, but it seemed to only favour one company. I went with his advice and then the company that he highly recommended was not interested in taking me as a customer."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,265 reviews