Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £318* on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Easy to understand and switch.
Easy to use and quick, would recommend to anyone wanting to get a quick quote
Very easy to do and no hassle took me 10 minutes and it was sorted. Highly recommended way to swap
Not happy with the way things are
Quick and easy to change using this comparison site. Did it over the phone, very straight forward and saved me money as well. Would recommend to anyone.
I have used you several times through Topcashback to switch suppliers and found that part of it very easy. What i do find unacceptable is having to wait a year for my for my cashback of £11.25. I have two outstanding cashbacks with Freepricecompare at the moment, one goes back to JANUARY 2020. I have complained to Topcashback several times but they are unable to progress until you pay. I would have given you 5 stars if payments had been more prompt. Rod Haffenden
So easy to do. Just hope my choice won’t go bust like the last time I switched.
Its very easy to compare energy prices with Free Price Compare
They are very Dependable to use, they search for the best affordable Energy providers for their customers.I have used them twice in 2 yrs and would recommend them.
Was very easy to switch on
Excellent advice and help given by advisor. I was really impressed with the service. Well done. Thank you.
Quick and easy to use this service and the advisor that I dealt with was so friendly and helpfuI. I heard about the company by email and decided to give them a call which was answered straight away. Any questions I had were answered and clarified, the change over was very smooth and everything was explained very well.
Easy to search for and switch utility providers. I didn't realise I would get so much spam email afterwards though, offering to switch anything and everything else.
Quick, easy and no fuss. You did it all for me even recommending a cheaper tariff with mo exit fee
A site that is very easy to use. The process of switching was clear, prompt and peace of mind from the very beginning. I highly recommend it and I will use it again, too.
Was really easy o sign up and switch would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Tried all the other comparison sites and tried this site and got the best deal. Switching suppliers no problem.
I have never seen a website like yours as it is very straightforward and easy to use. Well done.
Like everything these days, you have to haggle for a fair price. Free price compare makes life a bit easier.
The transfer was seamless - would definitely use again
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 4,116 reviews