Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

Tony
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
Miss J Lanes
"I saved a lot more money then I would and I’m thankful and the ‘free price compare’ has made me less depressed!"
MIKE TAYLOR
"It saving me just £300,00 a year EXCELLENT reports very happy"
"Easy to use got me a good deal"
Posted 32 minutes ago
"Very easy and so fast. Thank you."
Posted 1 hour ago
"very good service"
"Easy to use and easy tp swotch suppliers."
"You have made it all so easy and simple to switch ,many thanks"
"Easy as you like and its free. Took me no more than a couple of minutes. All I can say is 5 star's from me."
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
"I was so relieved when I found the tariffs on here, they are cheaper than my existing provider were offering, Thank you!"
Thank you for your review and hope you are well.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for using the Free Price Compare (FreePriceCompare.com).

If we can be of any assistance throughout the switching process please do not hesitate to contact our UK based Customer Services team on 0203 4757 476. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm.

Kind regards,

Customer Services Team
FreePriceCompare.com
"Service was easy to use and came up with some companies I had never heard of before. I transferred to a new supplier literally at the touch of a button, excellent! Even received a follow up call to make sure everything was fine."
Thank you for your review and hope you are well.

Kind regards,

Customer Services Team
FreePriceCompare.com
"switch was very simple and quick."
"It was very easy to switch, more easy than I had expected. The service should be recommended to others who are stuck with their providers regardless."
"Went on several comparison sites and did not the same results on any of them!!!Spotted Free Price Compare-who I admit I'd never heard of and found a money saving scene with my existing supplier!!!!and I went with that and I'm very happy with the saving."
"Very straight forward to change and as a pensioner, great to be able to save some thing in the region of £20 per month"
"I thought the process of changing my energy supplier was simple nad painless."
"Our transfer was handled by Shaka who gave good, clear, concise information with no pressure. I had already been searching the market so had some understanding of the present day energy prices, but he gave me an option to consider that I had not previously explored."
"Free price compare sight is easy to use I recommend everyone"
"It was very quick to change my gas and electricity supplier. The advisor was very helpful and I had a much cheaper tariff then I was paying before."
"Easy peasy I found it straight forward anybody could switch"
"Website very clear and simple to navigate and also very easy for the switch"
"got a quote that other sites could'nt get. my phone call for assistance on meter number was answered quickly and the help I got was very good. easiest switch I've ever done."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,510 reviews