Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £318* on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
It was very easy to do
Was a very straightforward procedure, everything seems to have gone very smoothly.
Very easy switch not a lot cheaper but have the added bonus of boiler cover
It was easy to switch. Straightforward and hassle free. I also saved £20 a month. Happy customer
I have found the change over of my electricity really EASY and look forward to doing this each year with ‘FREE PRICE COMPARE’
Very good 👍
Excellent service
I thought I was on compare the market and lost all my information. I rang these people and they sorted me a better deal than the one I was going to switch to. Very helpful. Good service.
it was so easy been looking for an other supplier been having alot of hassle with my supplier took about 2 minutes to find and sign up
Very pleased that I clicked on your web page, had viewed other comparison sites, but yours was just so much better, very straight forward to navigate and understand.
The switch itself was administratively easy but I was conned by the claim. I was told I would get approx £100 of savings BUt my Direct Debit was calculated as approx. £30 higher each month!
very good on phone but web site gave different and misleading figures
Easy to switch, they knew the suppliers tariffs, not just how much I "could" save and it was easy to talk to an agent.. Give them a go, I did.
Found it very useful and helpful to change electric supplier's
It was very easy to switch
It was easy to use and saved money
Sam whom I dealt with explained everything very well and made it very easy to switch -- highly recommended
Have used FPC three times over the past 3 years through Topcashback to switch energy suppliers. The first switch it took over a year to get my promised £11.25 cashback after many many complaints. The second and third energy changes I completed over the next couple of years they have paid none of my due cashback despite my numerous complaints. From my experience I would recommend you use other energy comparison sites rather then FreePriceCompare if you expect your cashback..
Fast switch with no problems at all and I didnt need to do anything really just fill out quick form and free price compare done the rest highly reccomend
It was easy to switch Thank you
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 4,116 reviews