Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

customer service
"Simple and easy ."
"Easy to use website. I made two telephone calls to discuss options. Customer staff were very helpful, no pressure applied. Choice was left to me with no particular Company bias applied. All good"
"Easy to use and saved a lot of money and got cash back as well. Ok"
"Very good site. Very easy to use and very efficient in switching supplier."
"First time user of Free Price Compare when looking for an energy switch. Found what I was looking for after searching other sites. The switching process has been smooth and routine so far with the new supplier. FPC query response a bit slow... Strongly recommend this comparison site."
"Completely seamless couldn’t have been better"
", found the compare price very good happy"
"Switching was effortless staff bent over backwards to help so refreshing"
"saved some money and it was quick and easy!"
"Thank you so much! You have saved me £198 a year!!"
"Energy switch was easy. Couldn't believe how quickly it was done."
"Website and form easy to use. Very helpful customer service team to help with questions finalising a switch. I came across this site whilst searching for comparing suppliers and so glad I did! I would certainly recommend using them to switch and I've saved the page to use again in future."
"Re energy switch - very helpful and even phoned me back as they were busy when I phoned. Thank you"
"Energy switch was easy. Couldn't believe how quickly it was done."
"Easy site to use, all of the main suppliers available for comparison and switching done via Free Price Compare in association with my chosen supplier."
"Wicked guy! Nice to talk to and he sorted me right out with my electric and gas for my new home. Many Thanks Matt"
"It quick and smooth to switch . Than kyou for your suppory."
"Switching is so easy and just saved myself £50 a month --- result one happy new customer many thanks ."
"Very easy to compare, move and save."
"Easy way to switch gas and electric suppliers, and earn £30.50 cashback."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,263 reviews