Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £318* on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Im not very computer literate and was quite reluctant to even try to switch but you made it so easy and im delighted with your service, i highly recommend this company
The service was excellent
Everything was easy through yourselves. But I've heard nothing from the supplier at all as yet.
happy at service thx
I am happy to say that it was easy and simple to navigate the website and effect my switch,
Free price compare found me the cheapest energy supplier compared other price comparison websites as well compared to my previous suppliers.
This site was so quick and easy to use, and now I've change supplier I'm going to be £94 a year better off
Free Price Compare saved me £60 per month after changing my energy provider Brilliant !!!! It as all done in about 2 minutes. Try it you'll love 💕 it.
Used this site last year to switch my energy supplier. Used again this year to switch out of a 12 month deal, which was coming to an end. I found the whole process very easy to navigate and ended up with another 12 month deal that will save me just over £100. I can highly recommend this site.
A great comparison site that saved me hundreds of pounds within minutes. A quick and simple service with immediate results.
hi it was easy to switch got a good deal. very satisfied
Even I found it easy, I am old school and hate using my lap top, I did not go for the cheapest but close to it and i will wait till next year to see what happens.
I have not yet completed my switch but I found Free Price Compare very helpful.
I was very impressed with how easy the process was
Easy peasy. Fast and efficient.
Yes I was very pleased with Free Price Compare. The switch was easy and everything was explained very clearly. Also I saved money in the process.
Easy to use - often has better tariffs than direct supplier website
So easy to switch supplier all the hard work is done for you
having spoken with other Energy Companies this was far the best. Most helpful, best prices and courteous agent. Thank you
everything 100%. Thank you.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 4,120 reviews