Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

"The comparison procedure was easy"
"The Person that contacted me and helped me with the change over of my supplyer of gass and electric. could not have been better. the man was most help full in doing everything over the phone. The service was brilliant and i would highly recomend it to anyone ."
"The price, and the gentleman attitude when advising me , thank you. time will tell on the service."
Mr Nitin Shah
Verified Reviewer
"they were very clear about the rates.when ringing them priya one of your sales rep was very good in explaining."
"buy saving up to 200 pounds of our bill"
"Easy to use and very helpful."
"It was my first time using any price compare sites. I found your site easy to use your agent was very good and guided me through the process being a pensioner that was very helpful I also saved £353.58 per year I will be recommending your site to family and friends"
"I had just signed up with EDF to change to there Simply Fix Renewal 2019 at the end of my current fix , which was an increase of 6% on current annual spend I noticed on your web site that EDF had a new tariff called Energy Simply Fixed 2020 which I could not find on EDF web site. It was then that your salesman rang me and advised me it was a collective agreement for the first 30,000 customers. The cost of this tariff was similar to the one I had just signed up for, but was for a two year fix. Your salesman assisted in signing me up. I also monitor 3 relatives energy and they also have changed to this tariff Looking on my account today, I am already registered for the new tariff."
"Simple, quick and easy"
"good service"
"Good product knowledge but would be nice to get help through a live assistance"
"It was so easy to do and I got a good deal"
"Customer service is very good! Great level of knowledge and very helpful."
"Quick and easy. See what lies ahead."
"Very easy process to use. Everything with switch running smoothly. New supplier contacted me within 48 hours of using free price compare. So far very happy with site."
"Pleased the way it explained everything and how easy it was."
"Dealt with the switch via the web site. Rang the helpline with regard to identifying gas and electric meter point numbers. The lady handled my query very well and rang me back with the information I required to complete the online application. The switching operation using Free Price Compare was easy and I would recommend to prospective switchers."
"I am not particularly computer literate, but the young lady I spoke with was extremely patient and guided me through the process and made it all very simple, and without any fuss. The whole procedure took only a few minutes. Quicker than a visit to the dentist, and a whole lot less traumatic. Happy to recommend."
"This was the best price that suited us. Thank you"
"The contact by phone was quick and efficient and to the point."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.73 based on 1,606 reviews