Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

"Free price compare sight is easy to use I recommend everyone"
"It was very quick to change my gas and electricity supplier. The advisor was very helpful and I had a much cheaper tariff then I was paying before."
"Easy peasy I found it straight forward anybody could switch"
"Helpful and explained it all in words i could understand and answered questions i felt relevant..would recommend ..,,,,"
"Website very clear and simple to navigate and also very easy for the switch"
"got a quote that other sites could'nt get. my phone call for assistance on meter number was answered quickly and the help I got was very good. easiest switch I've ever done."
"Great made the stress of keeping my energy bills affordable by finding me the best deal easy and dealing with the switch for me!"
"Received my Welcome Pack from new energy supplier today. Switching was easy and I've saved money. Thanks"
"Very easy peasy to switch anyone could do it."
"Easy to use site with large choice of deals available."
"A very pleasant person helped me and made everything straight forward and easy to do"
"Had a very easy time checking and changing suppliers as their website is customer friendly. Had a question and phone was answered by a very helpful guy on the 2nd ring - Yes really the 2nd ring. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to switch."
"early days yet , it would be better to reply to this survey when things have 'happened' . OK to date"
"I was very impressed with the service I received and the change over was done in a very efficient manner. I am looking forward now to saving some money. Thanks."
"It was much easier than I thought it would be to Switch to a new tariff for my Gas and Electricity. Although I stayed with my previous provider, EDF, your terms were cheaper for the same service."
Hi,

Thank you for the review and hope you are well.

We have "Exclusive tariffs" which are only available through to us and our partners hence we can offer better rates compared to your current supplier.

Happy switching.

Kind regards,
Customer Service Team
Free Price Compare
"So quick and easy! Thank you!"
"Early days, but so far no problems with switch. Website simple and straightforward!"
"All well laid out and quick. Thanks Just hope the new supplier performs well............"
"Very easy and straightforward to switch"
"I find the print size in the app are most difficult to read - they are far too small. Apart from that, I need to see how the app works in practice."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,510 reviews