Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

customer service
"I'm delighted with my change of tariff which was with my existing provider. Very smooth and easy. I'll definitely use Free Price Compare again."
"Straightforward o hassle!👍"
"An excellent comparison site very easy to find the best deals will definitely use this site again"
"Seems a long time to switch as present supplier has advised that it could take up to 6 weeks and not to cancel direct debit which could mean £350 taken out of my account which I can ill afford!!!"
"Ghada alemam Mohammed maki and fixed us the first time in a college football game that has been in place since"
"Very helpful thank you"
"this is the 2nd time ive used this service and very happy very pleased for the 2nd year running hope to use next year once this deal has finished"
"My energy fixed term energy plan was due to end in August, I signed up up to U switch products nd Martin Lewis products websites and found no energy products that could beat what I was on already, in desperation I went back to the internet and found free price compare.com, when registering my details I found an energy deal that was better than all the other energy comparison sites and I switched immediately, within 10 days, I was on a better deal for the next 12 months ahead, Thank you freecompare.com."
"VeryEasy to compare and complete, great service"
"Compared different prices with Uswitch. Then free price compare , done the leg work . Saved me over a hundred pounds a year on me electric.. fantastic company for me I Thank Them"
"Helpful, courteous and very informative personnel at Free Price helped me to reach a quick decision and the website pack is very easy to use."
"very easy to use and efficient"
"Smooth process to date. Five stars will be correct ."
"Really easy website to use which offered a greater range of energy suppliers to search than the usual suspects. The deal I found could not be beaten."
"Easy process to apply for switch and good follow up from Free Price Compare."
"In my case they supplied an easy comparison of dual fuel suppliers. Easy switch. Good website easy to use."
"Quick and easy."
"The Free Price Compare web site was easy to use. I switch my gas and electricity supply using the web site and save just under £300.00 per year."
"A very smooth transition from current supplier to the new supplier"
"nothing went wrong."