Freak Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freak Music
6 - 12 Hours
Read Freak Music Reviews

About Freak Music:

Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

hello@freakmusic.co.uk

34B Thistle Street North West Lane

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I used Freak music to find a band for my husband’s 60th. birthday party. They recommended Soul Faces and we were not disappointed. A great soul and mowtown band . Everyone had a great time.
(Soulfaces) - Posted 9 months ago
We hunted for a band for our wedding for some time and as soon as we heard Full Circle, we knew they would bring some energy and quality to our evening reception and they did not disappoint. The band were epic from start to finish. Kevin kept in touch from an early stage and the band took the time out to learn our first dance, which went down superbly with our guests. They were energetic throughout and played a great selection of pop and rock tracks to get people up on the dance floor. We even had guests knee sliding across the floor! They also performed and called a variety of ceilidh dances for us, adding a few more dances to the track list in the lead up to the wedding at our request. I would thoroughly recommend them.
(Full Circle) - Posted 9 months ago
Sophie played fabulously at our wedding. She played for both our ceremony and reception drinks and she was professional and lovely to deal with. She is a real talent.
(Sophie Rocks) - Posted 9 months ago
The Replays played at our 50th wedding anniversary party last Sunday and were great We wanted a fun afternoon of 60's music and that is just what they provided. Paul and the band were responsive to the atmosphere and even joined us on the dance floor which added to the fun.They were great musically, playing lots of old favourites and we would recommend highly.
(The Replays) - Posted 9 months ago
Wow wow and wow again!, we was absolutely blown away with the one steel band that we hired for a surprise 50th festival!, fantastic service from freak music, all of our guests were blown away with the set the band played. Fantastic from begining to end! Thank you for making “Kezfest” so special!!!
(The One Steel Band) - Posted 9 months ago
We booked The Shakeups for our wedding. Great service through Freak music, no problems. The band were amazing! Thank you.
(The Shakeups) - Posted 9 months ago
Andrew was outstanding for our wedding a few weeks ago. So many people commenting on how good he was, perfect music for our ceremony and reception.
(AJ) - Posted 9 months ago
Easy to use web site,excellent communication
(Tom Anderson) - Posted 9 months ago
freak music'sservice is excellent and i would definitely use them again
bill humphries
(The Kingstown Scottish Pipe Band) - Posted 10 months ago
Their should be a rating of super excellent for The One Steel Band, Francis and his crew. They recently played at our wedding and everyone commented on how brilliant they were. Their music choice was wonderful and put a smile on everyone's face. Thank you Francis and crew. Jane and David A.
(The One Steel Band) - Posted 10 months ago
Brilliant! We hired Superfuzz who were just amazing - would definitely book them again and can highly recommend.
(Superfuzz) - Posted 10 months ago
The performance on the night was fantastic!
However the organisation was very poor and significantly added unneeded stress right before our wedding day. They were not very responsive to your emails.
It was agreed with the band on booking that they would sing a particular song for our first dance and only four days before the wedding day they Informed us that they couldn't do it. We then had to think of something different and I was quite dissapointed as it was a rushed decision and not really what I wanted.
Furthermore the lead singer pulled out the night before the wedding so I spent the day worrying if the deputising singer would be anything like the quality of singer we had seen on all their promo videos. I was told there was a bereavement so couldn't be annoyed and was of course sypathetic. However I have to admit I was a little suspicious considering how unreliable they had been in the lead up.
In the end they performed very well. The first dance performance was alright but clearly not very rehersed. I wouldn't use them again or recomend them. I was told by Hannah (original lead singer) that they were going to be supporting rudimental, so I get the impression that weddings are no longer their priority and this definitely showed through.
(The Edge) - Posted 10 months ago
Copperceilidh are a small two piece ceilidh band consisting of an accordion player and drummer. Despite their small size their music more than filled the venue that I had booked. They were very professional and great value for money. Jan was in touch before the event to confirm all the details and make helpful suggestions. They provided an excellent caller to walk everyone through each dance beforehand and they encouraged all our guests to take part, which ensured they all had a great night. In between sets they played a disco to keep everyone in the party mood. I can’t recommend them highly enough. A great band who will guarantee a great party!
(Copperceilidh) - Posted 10 months ago
I was delighted with the high quality, professionalism and assurance Freak Music offered throughout the whole booking process. Highly recommended.
(Jango Flamenco) - Posted 10 months ago
We used Freak Music to hire Signal for our wedding in May 2019. Freak Music made it easy and simple to compare music acts and listen to/watch a wide songs and videos from their set list before making a decision. Booking and communication was smooth and the band were professional and absolutely fantastic - we have had so many enquires from guests asking where we found them!
(Signal) - Posted 10 months ago
Freak Music market a huge selection of bands so you’re bound to find something to suit your taste and if they’re not available, the agency will help you find an alternative. Freak music we’re very easy to deal with, once the band is booked they refer you to the manager but are there in the background to sort out any issues. Thanks!
(Alibi) - Posted 10 months ago
I hired the Moonlight Serenade Orchestra through Freak music for my wedding reception and they were absolutely incredible. Extremely talented and professional musicians. Highly recommend them
(The Moonlight Serenade Orchestra) - Posted 10 months ago
The band were on time and their musicianship was excellent,a bit concerned early doors when we felt they were deviating from our playlist .After mentioning this they then played the music we had asked for.They had people dancing all night and everybody had a great time.We would highly recommend this band great lads Simon and Wendy
(The Katalinas) - Posted 10 months ago
Great band! They were brilliant at our wedding and we'd definitely recommend!
(The Dun Reels) - Posted 10 months ago
Jimmy and his band were amazing. Even when other things during the day of our wedding didn't go as planned, Jimmy kept the day on track and made it so memorable. Very professional!
(Jazz Cannons) - Posted 10 months ago