Freak Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freak Music
6 - 12 Hours
Read Freak Music Reviews

About Freak Music:

Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

hello@freakmusic.co.uk

34B Thistle Street North West Lane

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy
Great service! A great selection of artists. Very helpful throughout the process :)
(Rachelle Rhienne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great communication. Very easy to navigate website.
(Alex Graham And The Concords) - Posted 5 months ago
Great band they really help make the occasion.
(The Supershakers) - Posted 6 months ago
Easy to access online, response to enquiry very quick, Wor Vera Booked, fantastic entertainer, the audience really enjoyed her set, got the crowd involved, great voice and Freak Music supported the booking all the way to performance.
(Wor Vera) - Posted 6 months ago
Micky exceeded all our expectations, thoroughly professional throughout in what was a small gathering. His act was first class from star to finish. Thank you Micky x
(Micky Vegas As Elvis In Concert) - Posted 6 months ago
Had Signal play at our wedding on the 29th of Feb and they were fantastic! So many great compliments from the guests! would highly recommend! Great communication in the run up to the wedding also which helps put you at ease! Such a fantastic night. Thank you!
(Signal) - Posted 7 months ago
Did the job. Very simple to get in touch with lots of bands and found us a winner!
(The Gary Blair Ceilidh Band) - Posted 7 months ago
I must apologise as I had an accident shortly after the event, so only going back through emails. The Ragtime Dolls were brilliant and really made my Mum’s 90th birthday celebration at The Kings Park Hotel on 24/07/19. All the guests had a lovely day.
I’m happy to recommend The Ragtime Dolls as they were 1st class.
(The Ragtime Dolls) - Posted 8 months ago
Absolute amazing set with these guys made my night and nothing but positive comments from my guests regarding their performance, I'm glad there local as Im looking forward to seeing them again soon. Top guys 👍
(Punk Rock 101) - Posted 9 months ago
Act arrived, set up and were ready to start at agreed time. Act was exccellent!! Everyone had nothing but praise for them - very funny but also great singers etc. Would definitely recommend this act.
(Diva Decades) - Posted 9 months ago
I recently had the singing waiters at my daughters wedding in the Sherbrooke Hotel on 27th Dec 2019.
They were amazing. As well as being superb singers, they brought a really unbelievable touch to the whole day that we will never forgot. My daughter and son in law loved the surprise and so many guests said they will never forget it.
The two gentlemen we had were so amazing....if your thinking of doing it too...just go for it..big time...you won't regret it!!!!!!
(Singing Waiters By SOS) - Posted 9 months ago
Brilliant band, lots of energy, fab back catalogue, loved what they brought to the party. Thank you Mystic Crew for making our wedding as good as it was - people will be taking about it for a long time to come! Mark and Emma
(Mystic Crew) - Posted 9 months ago
The performers were brilliant! Professional, entertaining, uplifting, and just what we needed.
(Agnetha And Frida) - Posted 9 months ago
Booked John Prescott swing band through freak music

The band were amazing and freak music were super easy to liaise with

Would highly recommend
I hired Punk 101 for my Sons 16 Birthday party. They are not only a Brilliant band but the are a nice bunch of lads too. Everyone who attended raved about them and several people took their details. If pop punk is your kind of music look no further hire these guys! You won't be sorry.
(Punk Rock 101) - Posted 10 months ago
Gotcha were selected to provide 'live' music for my wife and my own 60th Birthday at Headlam Hall Hotel. The band were brilliant; everything we had hoped for. Loads of folk were dancing from the off and with a real range of age-groups the band played played a diverse set with numbers from all recent decades. They were responsive in advance of the day to our email correspondence relating to start / finish times. A joy to work with a thoroughly recommended.
(Gotcha) - Posted 10 months ago
Wor Vera brought 1940’s glamour and style to our Hope & Glory event. She has a fantastic voice and is full of fun. Wor Vera will add a sprinkle of sparkle to your event!
(Wor Vera) - Posted 10 months ago
This is our second time having Jason and he never fails impress us with his first class act. Great artist and a lovely person, who gives his all to his performance.

We will definitely book him again, probably early 2021 as we have a full calendar for 2020.
(Buble Sway) - Posted 10 months ago
We were really impressed with the service we received from Freak Music when booking our wedding band. Everything was straightforward, the people I corresponded with were really helpful, and I appreciated the reminders to get in touch with the band as the wedding approached! Thanks so much for helping us find such a great band!
(The Soul Establishment) - Posted 11 months ago
Brilliant!!! They were fantastic everyone was talking about them the next day
It was exactly what we wanted
(Brass Gumbo) - Posted 11 months ago