Freak Music Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"We used Freak Music to help us find a band for our party. I found the site really easy to use and navigate and replies on enquiries came back really quickly. The band we eventually found - The Congo Faith Healers - were fantastic and completely matched the description and audio and video samples on the Freak Music site. Getting the band secured and set up was all really easy, even with the addition of some extra sound equipment that we needed for our venue. I would recommend Freak Music (and the band we hired!) to anyone looking for music for their event. Oliver, Tottenham (London)"
(The Congo Faith Healers) - Posted 5 hours ago
"Outstanding performance! We already knew they would be great but getting so many compliments from all our wedding guests of all ages about the band choice was just icing on the cake! The band members were very really friendly and got everyone on the dance floor in no time. Highly recommended. Amazing talent with a friendly and relaxed “customer friendly” approach."
(Dynamite) - Posted 7 hours ago
"Popgun were absolutely amazing. They really made our wedding so much fun, all our guests loved them. I would recommend them to anyone who wants an awesome 80s band for their event."
(Popgun) - Posted 8 hours ago
"The Cover Notes did two 45 minute sessions plus encores at a 50th birthday party. They made for a great night, great songs well sung. Would definitely recommend"
(The Cover Notes) - Posted 1 week ago
"Booked Simply Ariana thought this company and everything was brilliant. We where kept up to date with everything and nothing was a problem to them. On the night the band where fantastic and everyone enjoyed themselves. Would definitely use this company again."
"Delighted with Head to Head - from first introduction and through planning of the set to be played Louise was a great person to deal with. The mixed age company that attended my party all had something they could dance to - and as so many of my friends were taking time to catch up during first set this did not put off our musicians. When the dancing got going it was great! Would happily recommend Head to Head any time. Mike Winter"
(Head To Head) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Burning Shoes played at our wedding in August and they were absolutely fantastic. Everyone was up on their feet dancing and so many guests commented on how brilliant and energetic they were on stage. Jose was always in contact in the run up to our big day and was very accommodating to any music requests we had. We are so happy to have chosen them, really lovely bunch of guys."
(Burning Shoes) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Soundcasters were fantastic! We were so impressed with their professionalism and talent and couldn’t stop dancing the whole night. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!"
(The Soundcasters) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service, responsive and knowledgable - delighted with the band"
(Fire In The Bellies) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fabulous service, really helpful, communication and advice excellent, including the reminders. Found me a number of options and the band we hired were absolutely first class. Brilliant night was had. Recommend FreakMusic very highly"
"I couldn't be any happier with the process of booking from start to finish. Kept informed and follow ups. Highly recommend using this company."
(Wight Hot Pipes) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"We recently hired 3Jazz through Freak Music for our wedding. The band sounded amazing and Freak Music were very efficient. Thank you!"
(3Jazz) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Clan An Drumma are absolutely fantastic, they Played at my sons wedding. They had everyone up on their feet dancing. Music was exceptional. I would certainly recommend them, and freak music to everyone. All the gusts are still talking how fantastic they were . Thank you"
(Clann An Drumma) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great loveable guys with a professional presence. Talented musicians with a uniquely captivating sound. I held a large group supper in a garden house. Archie & Kit played before and after supper both in the garden & the house amongst our guests. Most of our thank you messages included how cool the music was. They were also such fun."
(The Eccentrics) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"great choice and excellent customer support"
(Copperceilidh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Freak Music were very professional and easy to deal with. Luke was an absolute delight. So talented and such a lovely person. Wow!"
(Luke Does Buble) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"They were excellent . Everyone loved the singing. V professional ."
(The SOS Secret Opera Singers (Singing Waiters)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We worked with Freak Music to create an authentic Scottish reception. They suggested the Foot Stomping' Ceilidh Band. Great suggestion and we had a great time. Most our guests were from the U.S. and Foot Stomping took the time to explain and teach all the different dances. The reception was a great success and a blast! The music was even better. Thanks."
(Foot Stomping' Ceilidh Band) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I hired fiddler (flaming mo) for my wedding at Gretna green and he was very good and played what music I wanted. Communication was good and was punctual. Overall very satisfied thanks again"
(Flaming Mo) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I booked the Birmingham Blues Brothers with Freak Music and they were amazing. We had the greatest party ever! The booking and payment processes with Freak Music were very smooth and communication was excellent throughout. Highly recommended."
(The Birmingham Blues Brothers) - Posted 4 weeks ago