Freak Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

How would you rate Freak Music?

John Murray
Verified Buyer
"Arrangied a brilliant band foot stomp ceilh band for our wedding"
(The Foot Stompin' Ceilidh Band) - Posted 3 days ago
Kirsty Doyle
Verified Buyer
"So glad to have found this site and got the act most suited to our party.Dean Lovatt was a perfect choice!"
(Dean Lovatt) - Posted 4 days ago
Kerrianne Muir
Verified Buyer
"We booked the Cairn String Quartet for our wedding from pre ceremony through to the our meal & they were just amazing! Their selection of songs available was staggering. We didn't get to enjoy them as long as we would like with commitments for photos etc but our guests loved the arrangements & thoroughly enjoyed listening to them play. They are a talented bunch & perfect if you want something well above your standard special occasion entertainment!"
(The Cairn String Quartet) - Posted 6 days ago
Amanda Scott
Verified Buyer
"We booked The Flytes to play at the evening reception of our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic! They arrived on time, set up with no problems and thoroughly entertained our guests."
(The Flytes) - Posted 6 days ago
Danielle Fillery
Verified Buyer
"Buble sway really made my mums birthday, created such a great atmosphere, interacted with all of us and was happy to entertain the kids dancing away with him on the stage. Sounded great and song arrangements were amazing Thankyou for making my mums bithday such a memorable experience"
(Buble Sway) - Posted 1 month ago
Lesley Maddock
Verified Buyer
"Matt was absolutely fantastic. Happy, friendly and funny. He played appropriatelyto the crowd."
(Matt Cook) - Posted 1 month ago
Alec Parker
Verified Buyer
"The Band were great. Just what we expected"
(Sarah Collins And Keep The Faith) - Posted 1 month ago
Nick Makin
Verified Buyer
"Moses was a fantastic guitar player play the right music at the right level all the time great guy great Musician freak music Freak music couldn’t have handled the booking better"
(Moises Silva) - Posted 1 month ago
Michael Duffield
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use. From choosing the artist to booking to contacting her and making the final arrangements it was simple. Islay herself was brilliant. Her playing was so good and it was a pleasure to have her playing at the wedding. If you need a cellist I would wholeheartedly recommend her can’t say how good she is."
(Islay Roberts) - Posted 1 month ago
Robert Telfer
Verified Buyer
"The community had a great night and are looking forward to the next function."
(The Ultimate Drifters) - Posted 1 month ago
Karen Ludlow
Verified Buyer
"We hired Keith Murray through Freak Music to play at our Valentines Dinner and Dance. He was nothing short of brilliant. His music provided the perfect ambience while we were eating and I would recommend him for any event. We will certainly hire him again."
(Keith Murray) - Posted 1 month ago
Azarmindokht Aalamani
"Great service!"
(The Richmond Duo) - Posted 1 month ago
Graham Price
Verified Buyer
"jack put on excelent show and interacted with crowd and my daughter brill she was well pleased"
(Troublemaker) - Posted 2 months ago
Sophey Russell
Verified Buyer
"We were so happy with our chosen act for our wedding, Craig done a fantastic set."
(Craig McMorrow) - Posted 2 months ago
Brian Beck
Verified Buyer
"Dani Sicari and the Easy Riders are such a professional outfit. Communication prior to the night of the performance was good as was their very smooth set up. The evenings performance was excellent with a great selection of music well presented and performed. I could not have wished for better to celebrate my 80th birthday and the compliments keep coming from the guests. Thank you so much Brian Beck"
(Dani Sicari And The Easy Rollers) - Posted 2 months ago
Nicole Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"I had another singer booked who cancelled the morning before the event. These things can happen but I was glad I had booked with freak music because they managed to arrange for another singer to cover for the event."
(Scott McGachan) - Posted 2 months ago
Rosemary Draper
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic act they made my party a great success lovely girls nothing was to much trouble"
(The Abbababes) - Posted 2 months ago
"The Beatles Revolution were booked for my daughter's wedding in January 2018. They played 2 x 45 minute sets and had everyone up on the dancefloor. Brilliant finale of Hey Jude with everyone singing along. Highly recommended."
(The Beatles Revolution) - Posted 2 months ago
Francesca Patterson
Verified Buyer
"Great service arranging musicians for our wedding reception."
(Dinner Jazz) - Posted 2 months ago
"He was okay just a shame he got his booking time wrong and we had to delay the show by about 20 mins!!"
(An Audience With Buble) - Posted 3 months ago