Freak Music Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy

"I used the services of Freak music to source a duo for a recent birthday party. I found the website easy to use, searching for musicians in my area and covering the range I required was very straightforward and I soon had a short list. The musicians soon responded and I found the booking process very easy and convenient. At no time was I left wondering what the next steps would be. Our act was ‘One 4 the Road’ and I can’t find any fault. Communication before the party was great, as was their performance. We had a wide range of ages in our party and the range of music was just right. Everyone has said how much they enjoyed the quality and range of music and Cam and Steve’s interaction with us all. There was something for everyone."
"Absolutely brilliant, everybody really enjoyed the night, highly recommend him, and thanking Sean, in making my husband 60th Birthday a amazing night"
(Sean Perkins) - Posted 6 days ago
"We booked the 1st Call Singing Waiters for our daughter & son-in-laws wedding! This was a complete surprise to the entire wedding party, including the bride & groom!.....one of the best decisions we have ever made !! The waiters were an amazing injection of fun and feel good factor during the desert course of the wedding and brought the whole room alive ! Everyone was up on their feet, waving napkins & singing along. The whole room was full of laughter and absolutely buzzing! Thank you 1st Call Waiters .....you were fab !!"
(1st Call Singing Waiters) - Posted 1 week ago
"Can thank you all enough for supplying these guys. Clann an Drumma were fantastic. They made the night! Brilliant with all the kids too 😘"
(Clann An Drumma) - Posted 1 week ago
"SOS sang at my wedding a few weeks ago & were brilliant. They charmed and entertained the guests with their patter, talent & choice of songs Highly recommended"
(The SOS Secret Opera Singers (Singing Waiters)) - Posted 1 week ago
"Mixtape put on a great show. Played at various times through our wedding day and were absolutely brilliant. All the guests were raving about them the next day!"
(Mixtape) - Posted 1 week ago
"Sphere are brilliant band, who had everyone up on the dancefloor. The are very talented and our guests are still talking about how great they were. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
(Sphere) - Posted 1 week ago
"Claire was amazing! So professional and unobtrusive which suited us and the occasion perfectly. Such a talent - she played everything we asked for and more. We had so many positive comments from our guests too. Made our special day perfect. Would 100% recommend Claire"
(Claire Stranger-Ford) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Shandoneers played at our wedding on the 13th of April and we couldn't have asked for a better band for our big day. They were professional and friendly and created a fun ceilidh for our reception. Everyone commented on how knowledgeable they were calling the dances and how they encouraged everyone on to the dancefloor with ease. Thanks again for a great evening to remember!"
(The Shandoneers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Gemma was brill...voice of an angel...dont hesitate in hiring Gemma..."
(Gemma Ashley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Freak Music was very easy and very good to deal with. I found the perfect act for my party, and Freak Music helped along the way."
(The Postmodernaires) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent Brilliant 3 piece Band. Well worth the money. Seen 21Century Swing 2017 at Venue near where I live. I booked them for my 60th 27th April 2019. Brilliant night my guests all said super band could listen to all night. Thanks Mary x"
(21st Century Swing) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"We hired Scotia Ceilidh to play at our wedding and they were brilliant. Not only was the musicianship of the highest order but they called the steps very clearly, gave everyone plenty of time to prepare and introduced lots of fun elements into the proceedings. It was a joy to have them there and they really helped the evening go well. The band members were all great fun. In sum, Scotia Ceilidh are very highly recommended."
(Scotia Ceilidh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Hard Candi played 2 hours of lively, entertaining music for us at our party. They covered a vast selection of material from the '70s onwards with energy, professionalism and obvious enjoyment. We loved it - highly recommended!"
(Hard Candi) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We hired Blind Tiger for our wedding in April 2019 through Freak Music and both were fantastic. I found Freak Music to be very professional and efficient to deal with and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire a band or entertainer for their event."
"Freak Music provided a great conduit for hiring a band for our party. The band, Groovething, were fantastic."
(Groovething) - Posted 1 month ago
"Hired Ceilidh Minogue through Freak Music who were brilliant, very friendly and a good laugh. Great choice for our wedding ceilidh :)"
(Ceilidh Minogue) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service, I felt I was looked after every step of the way."
(The One Steel Band) - Posted 1 month ago
"I recently had The Beatles Revolution at my Birthday. They were absolutely awesome! Catered for my every needs. They sang all the songs I asked for, fabulous at guest participation. I would recommend them to anyone. I would definitely use them again. Many many thanks ❤️"
(The Beatles Revolution) - Posted 1 month ago
"Absolutely brilliant. Made our wedding day special !"
(The Beatles Revolution) - Posted 1 month ago