Freak Music Reviews

Based on 529 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Freak Music Reviews

About Freak Music:

Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

hello@freakmusic.co.uk

5, South Charlotte Street, Edinburgh

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy
Wow! We booked Rear View for our wedding and they did everything we wanted and more. Absolutely incredible from when we booked until the last song! Jamie and the band were amazing, kept everyone dancing and got everyone involved in the Ceilidh as well, despite the poor dancing :-) Their set list is amazing and they even learnt a few songs, that meant a lot to us and was a massive highlight of the night. We can't recommend these guys enough - Book them! You will be very glad you did.
(Rear View) - Posted 3 days ago
Efficient, helpful booking service and the band were brilliant!
Freak Music 5 star review on 9th August 2022
(Abba A Rival) - Posted 4 days ago
Freak Music was so efficient in helping me find the right band for my event. I am very grateful!! We booked The Amazing Flames, which were absolutely AMAZING! The music was top notch and the energy they exuded had everyone smiling ear-to-ear and dancing for hours. I’d book again and again!
(The Amazing Flames) - Posted 4 days ago
The Mia Mammas brought the party to our Greek taverna themed wedding celebration! They were incredible. Freak Music communicated professionally and helped with any queries. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Excellent! Everyone really enjoy the duo Acoustically Yours. Would definitely recommend booking. Thank you
(Acoustically Yours) - Posted 1 month ago
Do yourselves a favour and hire Mike Sax. He played saxophone at my son’s back garden wedding - he was pure class, so professional and personable. Great communication before the event and tackled some iffy weather with ease. He really made the day special. Thanks so much.
The klones were fantastic and I cannot wait to see them again at some point
(The Klones) - Posted 1 month ago
The Renditions were amazing. They performed straight after our wedding service on the lawns and provided brilliant background music whilst people enjoyed drinks and canapes. Chris was incredible with comms and staying in contact. Highly recommened.
Freak Music 5 star review on 14th June 2022
(The Renditions) - Posted 1 month ago
Paul was fine without being brilliant ... He was hard to communicate it with from time to time . Freak Music were always very responsive
(Paul Francis Thorpe) - Posted 1 month ago
We hired Kilter for the evening of our daughter’s wedding and they were brilliant! Ceilidh for the first part followed by a disco - the dance floor was packed all evening and everyone had a brilliant time. The caller was very clear with the dance instructions, communication with the band beforehand was excellent and they were very accommodating about music choices and changes to finish times. I highly recommend Kilter and would definitely hire them again.
(Kilter) - Posted 2 months ago
The Kate Ferguson Band was fantastic! The perfect music for our old-fashioned summer wedding.
(The Kate Ferguson Band) - Posted 2 months ago
You guys were AMAZING! You had the dancefloor FULL all night, would totally recommend to anyone 🙌🏽
(Mint) - Posted 2 months ago
Great guitarists and very nice guys ! We shared a very beautiful moment. Thanks to them !
(City Duo) - Posted 2 months ago
Ben was the perfect choice for our wedding at the Botanics in Edinburgh. His music was the ideal accompaniment to the surroundings and added the perfect finishing touch to our special day. He was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much, Ben!
(Ben Kearsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Wow! What a fantastic band! We booked Hip Operation for our recent wedding and they did not disappoint! They were truly fantastic, so much so our guests are still talking about them! The dancefloor was packed all evening and their upbeat songs and personalities really got the guests going! Special thanks too, to the DJ who was also fantastic . Thank you for making our wedding such a memorable event.
(The Emperors) - Posted 2 months ago
Dr Bluegrass and the Illbilly 8 were fantastic. Our wedding guests loved them and they really brought the place to life. They also went completely above and beyond in learning a couple of new songs for us. We couldn't recommend them highly enough.
(Dr Bluegrass And The Illbilly 8) - Posted 2 months ago
If we could give them 6 stars we would, the guys where fantastic. All our guests have been telling us how much fun they had during the Ceilidh. Can't thank them enough.
(Foot Stompin Ceilidh Band) - Posted 3 months ago
The freak music team were very good at keeping me informed and very quick to reply. Top notch agency, working with top notch bands. Our wedding was absolutely brilliant thanks to your help 🖤
(The Red Cups) - Posted 3 months ago
Freak Music are unreal. Everyone loved them and they played exactly what I was after. They were so good that my father in law danced for the first time in my life. Everyone afterwards were asking where I found them and what they were called because they were so good.
(First Class) - Posted 3 months ago
I cannot recommend Nikki and her band, 'Lipstick on Your Collar' more highly. I first heard them at a house party for a sixtieth and my fears that 30 people would not be enough to 'make the party go', were completely unfounded, everyone was on the dance floor. I booked them on the basis of this for my 65th and wedding anniversary for 150 people in a very grand ballroom in Bath. The same sucess; we had a wide range of ages from 25 to 75 and everyone loved them. Nikki and her band put so much energy in to their performance and it's contagious. Nikki was brilliant at communicating before and I can't think of a better dance set of any band I have heard at a party. THANK YOU.
(Lipstick On Your Collar) - Posted 3 months ago