Freak Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

How would you rate Freak Music?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Graham Price
Verified Buyer
"jack put on excelent show and interacted with crowd and my daughter brill she was well pleased"
( Troublemaker) - Posted 4 days ago
Sophey Russell
Verified Buyer
"We were so happy with our chosen act for our wedding, Craig done a fantastic set."
( Craig McMorrow) - Posted 6 days ago
Brian Beck
Verified Buyer
"Dani Sicari and the Easy Riders are such a professional outfit. Communication prior to the night of the performance was good as was their very smooth set up. The evenings performance was excellent with a great selection of music well presented and performed. I could not have wished for better to celebrate my 80th birthday and the compliments keep coming from the guests. Thank you so much Brian Beck"
( Dani Sicari And The Easy Rollers) - Posted 6 days ago
Nicole Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"I had another singer booked who cancelled the morning before the event. These things can happen but I was glad I had booked with freak music because they managed to arrange for another singer to cover for the event."
( Scott McGachan) - Posted 6 days ago
Rosemary Draper
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic act they made my party a great success lovely girls nothing was to much trouble"
( The Abbababes) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The Beatles Revolution were booked for my daughter's wedding in January 2018. They played 2 x 45 minute sets and had everyone up on the dancefloor. Brilliant finale of Hey Jude with everyone singing along. Highly recommended."
( The Beatles Revolution) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Francesca Patterson
Verified Buyer
"Great service arranging musicians for our wedding reception."
( Dinner Jazz) - Posted 1 month ago
"He was okay just a shame he got his booking time wrong and we had to delay the show by about 20 mins!!"
( An Audience With Buble) - Posted 1 month ago
Emma Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent and the singers we hired - Ska Madness were fantastic. However we did book a DJ with the musicians and I would have rated as poor if asked. Lovely man but just didn't get a feel of the crowd and so dance floor empty when Ska Madness finished. Not good!"
( Ska Madness) - Posted 2 months ago
Jackie Underwood
Verified Buyer
"The singer we hired was just brilliant and professional. The whole crowd loved him"
( Bootleg Bublé) - Posted 2 months ago
Marguerite Chisholm
Verified Buyer
"Neil is a really talented musician - a real pleasure to listen to and with a wide repertoire. He sings lots of popular genres - sounds (almost) as good as the original version- but live!! What more could you ask for? Would definitely recommend him - a real pro 👏👏"
( Neil Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Stuart Sutcliffe
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the help from freak music. Made it really easy to find and book our band."
( Clann An Drumma) - Posted 2 months ago
Natalia Dawkins
Verified Buyer
"Freak Music reacted quickly and effectively when we had to arrange a band for our important event. The request was very last minute and they came up with some great bands. The booking, payment and contract signing process was slick and it was great to speak with 'Chloe' when we got stuck. In the end we chose 'High Frequency' who set our post Gala Dinner dancing ' alight'!"
( High Frequency) - Posted 2 months ago
"Soul Direction are absolutely amazing! They totally blew our guests away with the best entertainment we could have ever hoped for. Our wedding was just made even more perfect by these guys and the performance they all deliver is better than any celebrity act we have paid to see, these guys are celebrities in their own right, totally flawless with their musical talent and we would not hesitate in hiring them again nor would our guests, if you book this multi talented band I guarantee you will have a great night and it will be one that is talked about by your happy guests! Soul Direction you are better than any celebrity band we have been to see, you kept our wedding reception alive all night and the dance floor was always busy, We were so happy to see our guests having such a wonderful time and thank you with all our hearts for adding to the magic of our special day... we are eternally grateful to you all.. see you again next year for our first anniversary party.. Big thanks Bev & John 25/11/17"
( Soul Direction) - Posted 2 months ago
Aaron Presley
Verified Buyer
"Hi, Bluntly, I should probably provide a full review detailing a number of issues, but I feel that would lessen or undermine what turned out to be a wonderful wedding day. Did we get the experience we thought we were getting? Absolutely not. I think Amy will know that too. When I met her in the church she said there had been a ‘breakdown in communication’. In hindsight I found this a little rich, given that on the one occasion I actually got to speak with Amy, within 10 seconds of the conversation I was asked ‘to put it all in an email’. I followed this up with several detailed emails and these were responded to with short ones. However I assumed that given we had hired a singer/pianist we were all on the same page. As above, I am not going to dwell on this further, but as an overriding piece of feedback I would recommend Amy engages with her client a bit more in ensure both parties are clear on what they are getting/offering. It’s clear to me she is very talented, it’s just a shame we didn’t get to experience the full range of this talent on the day. Amy should you wish to respond or for me to provide any further feedback you have my details. Best wishes Aaron and Allison Presley"
( Amy Papiransky) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Aaron and Allison,
We're very sorry to hear that your experience was not as you expected. We have passed your feedback on to Amy to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
Kind regards,
Freak Music
Tanya Murrell
Verified Buyer
"Freak music provided us with peace of mind knowing our booking was secure should anything go wrong. Our act was amazing, we couldn't have asked for more. He helped set the perfect tone to our day"
( Alistair Stephen) - Posted 2 months ago
Julie Gaudreau
Verified Buyer
"Been given very good recommendations by the Freak Music team to help us find the perfect duo for our event. Very happy with Richmond Duo; they were awesome musicians!"
( The Richmond Duo) - Posted 2 months ago
Mark Huckins
Verified Buyer
"The whole experience with Freak Music was a good one. From booking, to paying to the actual performance of Craig Smith at my son's wedding - everything was so smooth and professional. Would I recommend this company and Craig himself? 100% YES!"
( Craig Smith) - Posted 2 months ago
Chris Clayton
Verified Buyer
"I'm gutted to say i never heard anything because I was off with the photographer but the guests all said she was amazing!"
( Becky Langan) - Posted 2 months ago
Gordon Mcmillan
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful team at Freak Music. Great selection of artists. Claire Semple came to sing for us and she was great, lots of complements. Gordon & Aileen McMillan"
( Claire Semple) - Posted 4 months ago