Freak Music Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy

"He was okay just a shame he got his booking time wrong and we had to delay the show by about 20 mins!!"
(An Audience With Buble) - Posted 1 year ago
"Hi, Bluntly, I should probably provide a full review detailing a number of issues, but I feel that would lessen or undermine what turned out to be a wonderful wedding day. Did we get the experience we thought we were getting? Absolutely not. I think Amy will know that too. When I met her in the church she said there had been a ‘breakdown in communication’. In hindsight I found this a little rich, given that on the one occasion I actually got to speak with Amy, within 10 seconds of the conversation I was asked ‘to put it all in an email’. I followed this up with several detailed emails and these were responded to with short ones. However I assumed that given we had hired a singer/pianist we were all on the same page. As above, I am not going to dwell on this further, but as an overriding piece of feedback I would recommend Amy engages with her client a bit more in ensure both parties are clear on what they are getting/offering. It’s clear to me she is very talented, it’s just a shame we didn’t get to experience the full range of this talent on the day. Amy should you wish to respond or for me to provide any further feedback you have my details. Best wishes Aaron and Allison Presley"
(Amy Papiransky) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Aaron and Allison,
We're very sorry to hear that your experience was not as you expected. We have passed your feedback on to Amy to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
Kind regards,