Freak Music Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"The performance on the night was fantastic! However the organisation was very poor and significantly added unneeded stress right before our wedding day. They were not very responsive to your emails. It was agreed with the band on booking that they would sing a particular song for our first dance and only four days before the wedding day they Informed us that they couldn't do it. We then had to think of something different and I was quite dissapointed as it was a rushed decision and not really what I wanted. Furthermore the lead singer pulled out the night before the wedding so I spent the day worrying if the deputising singer would be anything like the quality of singer we had seen on all their promo videos. I was told there was a bereavement so couldn't be annoyed and was of course sypathetic. However I have to admit I was a little suspicious considering how unreliable they had been in the lead up. In the end they performed very well. The first dance performance was alright but clearly not very rehersed. I wouldn't use them again or recomend them. I was told by Hannah (original lead singer) that they were going to be supporting rudimental, so I get the impression that weddings are no longer their priority and this definitely showed through."
(The Edge) - Posted 1 month ago
"The Act had informed me that they had a backdrop in order to make the stage look more professional, there was no such thing with them. The 45 minute sets were good people where up dancing and enjoyed them, however, as soon as the second set had finished the music completely stopped and all atmosphere was lost. I had phoned the act the previous day with my concerns regarding this and they assured me they would happily play music for at least an extra half an hour, this did not happen and we had complaints as a result."
(The Abbababes) - Posted 2 years ago