Freak Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freak Music
6 - 12 Hours
Read Freak Music Reviews

About Freak Music:

Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

hello@freakmusic.co.uk

34B Thistle Street North West Lane

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy
Act arrived, set up and were ready to start at agreed time. Act was exccellent!! Everyone had nothing but praise for them - very funny but also great singers etc. Would definitely recommend this act.
(Diva Decades) - Posted 1 year ago
I recently had the singing waiters at my daughters wedding in the Sherbrooke Hotel on 27th Dec 2019. They were amazing. As well as being superb singers, they brought a really unbelievable touch to the whole day that we will never forgot. My daughter and son in law loved the surprise and so many guests said they will never forget it. The two gentlemen we had were so amazing....if your thinking of doing it too...just go for it..big time...you won't regret it!!!!!!
(Singing Waiters By SOS) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant band, lots of energy, fab back catalogue, loved what they brought to the party. Thank you Mystic Crew for making our wedding as good as it was - people will be taking about it for a long time to come! Mark and Emma
(Mystic Crew) - Posted 1 year ago
The performers were brilliant! Professional, entertaining, uplifting, and just what we needed.
(Agnetha And Frida) - Posted 1 year ago
Booked John Prescott swing band through freak music The band were amazing and freak music were super easy to liaise with Would highly recommend
I hired Punk 101 for my Sons 16 Birthday party. They are not only a Brilliant band but the are a nice bunch of lads too. Everyone who attended raved about them and several people took their details. If pop punk is your kind of music look no further hire these guys! You won't be sorry.
(Punk Rock 101) - Posted 1 year ago
Gotcha were selected to provide 'live' music for my wife and my own 60th Birthday at Headlam Hall Hotel. The band were brilliant; everything we had hoped for. Loads of folk were dancing from the off and with a real range of age-groups the band played played a diverse set with numbers from all recent decades. They were responsive in advance of the day to our email correspondence relating to start / finish times. A joy to work with a thoroughly recommended.
(Gotcha) - Posted 1 year ago
Wor Vera brought 1940’s glamour and style to our Hope & Glory event. She has a fantastic voice and is full of fun. Wor Vera will add a sprinkle of sparkle to your event!
(Wor Vera) - Posted 1 year ago
This is our second time having Jason and he never fails impress us with his first class act. Great artist and a lovely person, who gives his all to his performance. We will definitely book him again, probably early 2021 as we have a full calendar for 2020.
(Buble Sway) - Posted 1 year ago
We were really impressed with the service we received from Freak Music when booking our wedding band. Everything was straightforward, the people I corresponded with were really helpful, and I appreciated the reminders to get in touch with the band as the wedding approached! Thanks so much for helping us find such a great band!
(The Soul Establishment) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant!!! They were fantastic everyone was talking about them the next day It was exactly what we wanted
(Brass Gumbo) - Posted 1 year ago
Awesome wedding band! Great song choices which everyone loved! Thank you again!
(Dysfunktional) - Posted 1 year ago
Incredible band through Freak Music and communication was so great all the way through! Thank you!
(UTC) - Posted 1 year ago
Sorrelli Strings were wonderful. They created a calm and relaxing atmosphere for my daughters wedding. They played everything that they had asked for in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend them.
(Sorrelli Strings) - Posted 1 year ago
Groove Lounge played at our wedding and ourselves and our guests absolutely loved them, the amount of comments we had was great. would highly recommend.
(Groove Lounge) - Posted 1 year ago
We hired The Trends for our daughters 40th Birthday party, and they were Brilliant, everyone said how good they were and I would definitely recommend them for any event, as soon as they started playing, people were up on the dance floor. Excellent band I give them 10 out of 10
(The Trends) - Posted 1 year ago
A great band, I would highly recommend them. Very talented indeed.
(Funkeilidh Ceilidh Band) - Posted 1 year ago
Slinky gave an amazing energetic performance at our wedding. They hit every note and played to our requests. They kept the dance floor going throughout each set. We could not have chosen a better band to perform for our celebration. Highly recommend these guys.
(Slinky) - Posted 1 year ago
The Bellefleurs performed at my party, they were a class act- sassy, funny, and those incredible harmony’s! Fabulous entertainment, everyone loved them.
(The Belle Fleurs) - Posted 1 year ago
The whole experience from start to finish was fantastic and was very easy. I wouldn't hesitate to book through freak music again, they were very professional.
(The Feel Goods) - Posted 1 year ago