Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Over A Month
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fraser James Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Fraser James Blinds made you happy
Have just had shutters fitted by Tomasz and Tom. Very polite, worked super fast, excellent service. Thanks.
From initial survey to fitting our experience of Fraser James is first class, we are very pleased with the fitting team Tomasz and Tom. They arrived at the time agreed and fitted the plantations blinds to our satisfaction including a short briefing at the end on operation. thanks very much
Hi, just had our shutters installed.Must say from enquiry to fitting very efficient .Tomasz and Tom did a fantastic job no fuss, no mess,they work as a team very professional in every way. We are so pleased. Thankyou Fraser James Blinds.
All the way through the process Fraser James have been great, the blinds look amazing. The fitters (Thomasz & Tom) turned up early and got the job done quickly and efficiently , very professional.
Excellent service from start to finish . Had our blinds fitted today by Tomasz Arrived on time , completed the fitting in less time than planned and transformed our orangery would highly recommend them.
I am absolutely delighted with every single part of the service from Fraser James Blinds from advice, to measuring to delivery updates to fitting. Absolutely faultless! The fitters even helped me to snag! Thank you to all involved.
I recently had shutters fitted by Fraser James Blinds and the service was exceptional. The office staff were so helpful and Tomasz the fitter did a wonderful job. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
This is the 2nd time I have used Fraser James for shutters in my home. Both times I have been extremely happy with both the service and the product and have been lucky enough to have Tomasz fitting on both occasions. This time Tomasz was accompanied by Tom, both very friendly, tidy, no fuss, guys and did an amazing job 😜 I just need to work on the hubby to get the new kitchen and bifold kitted out!!!
Excellent customer service from initial survey by Fraser to final fit by Thomas and Tom highly recommend for courteous professional service and quality
Fantastic service from ordering to fitting. Delays were incurred through COVID-19 but I was kept up to date with progress etc by a fantastic customer service team. The fitters were amazing too, came on time, very polite and fitted the shutters with no mess even talking time to demonstrate how to use them. Not something you find much of these days, excellent and to end service. Thank you Fraser James
Blinds look awesome. Much better than the curtains. Fitting by Tom & Thomas was lovely and very tidy. There was a fitting delay due to COVID-19 and outside their control but the firm was great in communicating the situation.
I am so impressed with my new shutter blinds they look absolutely lovely. From placing my order with Fraser through to the fitting by Tomasz & Mushy everything ran smoothly and I would certainly recommend the whole team from Fraser James Blinds
Fantastic service from start to finish! From placing the order to getting regular updates on my fitting date to the speedy one day insulation by Tomasz and co. We love our new shutter blinds!
Very pleased with customer service already have shutter doors and have ordered some more excellent quality D
Really good price, high quality blinds and excellent fitters Thomas and Tom, they did a brilliant job, outstanding workmanship, very very highly recommended!
Great service by Tomasz, arrived on time and fitted to a high standard, thank you.
Really happy with the quality and high level of service I received. Worth every penny for that brilliant touch to the house. Highly recommended. Very professional workmanship from Tom and Thomas.
Brilliant experience - Thomas and Tom arrived on time and have done excellent job fitting shutters, explaining how to work and clean them. Shutters look fantastic. Excellent job.
Very good service Fitter Tomasz was great Beautiful shutters
Great friendly service, quick service fitting two sets of shutters today. Really neat and professional job on a difficult fit (Old house with nothing symmetrical!) Thank you Tomasz and Mushy
Fraser James Blinds is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews