Frank Bird Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frank Bird
Read Frank Bird Reviews

info@frankbird.co.uk

Tell us how Frank Bird made you happy
Absolutely amazing service, always very polite and helpful. I always find what I want.
Ordered Hugo Boss clothing from the sale yesterday afternoon and they were delivered by Neil at 10.00 this morning, that’s what I call excellent service. Just tried the items on and I am not disappointed, they are typical Hugo Boss quality and I am delighted with them all and saved a few quid as well. Well done guys.
Hi Joe Thanks for the kind words, and your continued support - glad your enjoying you purchases! Best regards Neil
Promtly received my order, excellent quality but unfortunately the item was way too long in the leg for me. Think i must visit the shop and try on before i buy.
Hi Michael Thanks for your review and order. We're glad you like your new jeans , the next time you are passing by feel free to drop them in and we will gladly shorten them and post back to you. Thanks again for your support Kind regards Neil
Always a good, friendly and very helpful service. A pleasant shopping experience with attention to detail from all staff, who are prepared to do that bit extra if required. Pete
Hi Pete Thanks for your kind words, we pride ourselves on customer service and its great to know our customers are happy. Kind regards Neil
Excellent service
My fave shop.
Hi Mark Thank you for your kind words and continued support! Hope to see you again soon Kind regards Neil
Good quality clothing polite, helpful and friendly staff.
Super speedy delivery,great quality clothes and a happy fiancé :) Thank you
Pay for quality and get quality! Frank Bird is and always will be Quality!, well done to the staff that have clearly worked hard to keep it open, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Hi Jamie Thanks for the support Best Neil
Superb quality. Superb service.
Cannot fault anything
It’s good to see Frank Bird men’s wear back open again with quality clothing brands , a service that’s second to none and same day delivery when ordering off their website.
Great service, ordered morning, delivered later the same day.
Always best advice and guidance to the right products by the best staff in Yorkshire. Friendly, attentive and reliable. Not to mention great delivery service next day.
Hi Michael Thanks for your kind words and continued support. Kind regards Neil
Great service, good quality and range
all good, items great, service quick
Great service, extensive range, always a pleasure to deal with
Always give the best service
I have used the shop regularly but this is the first time I have shopped online and the service was fantastic free delivery my order arrived next day and packaged very nicely
Excellent selection of quality brands. Fantastic staff
Frank Bird is rated 4.94 based on 204 reviews