Forum Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forum Insurance
Telephone
Read Forum Insurance Reviews

About Forum Insurance:

When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

02089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House, 181 Kenton Road,

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy
Mr. Paul Constable, the Broker at Forum Insurance who I dealt with, could not have been more helpful and provided the right cover, at the right price and right on time! I have no hesitation in recommending him and his firm to others.
The team at Forum offer an incredibly professional service. They are knowledgable and efficient, responding to and replying to our queries promptly. We required various types commercial insurance in place and having researched the market Forum provided a solution within 48 hours at competitive rates. As a fast growing business in a challenging environment we are delighted to have brought on a partner who we can trust and depend on. Thank you Team Forum!
Excellent client care
Super Team ! Have been Forum for over 10 years !
Personal and Professional Service !
Wishing you success in the future.
I would like to highly recommend Forum Insurance. They are a one stop shop for all your Insurance needs. Not only did they get me an excellent insurance cover, they also identified that I was grossly under covered in my previous insurance policy, despite having told my previous broker on the cover that I had wanted. A truly trustworthy and reliable organization. Extremely grateful to Barry for all his prompt and professional support.
We've just taken out our first policy with Forum Insurance, and the team have been fantastic and responsive to all queries. The policy was taken out quickly and with no hassle. We have already begun conversations around further insurance products with them. Looking forward to finally taking the stress that comes alongside insurance renewals off our plate.
Paul Constable delt with my request to get me a good deal with my holiday insurance for my family travel to America for my son’s wedding this October, come back with all the information that was needed sent over no fuss and could not do enough.
He has also looking into my business van, car and house insurance.
Big thanks.
When we had an insurance claim which had complications and Barry at Forum Finance was great and guided us with sound professional advice which steered us to a successful outcome. Forum Finance honesty and professionalism helped us in our case and would recommend to anyone. Thank you.!
These guys are very helpful and always stay on top of every single request. I even like that guy Amish... I like his dad better though.
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Forum insurance since 2005 and would like for my appreciation to be known with regards to the professional and friendly service I have received from them. In particular, I would like to thank BARRY and BHAVIC for their exemplary service that they have provided to me up to now for all my forecourt business. Best Regards
Politeness and communication of Mr. Himesh Patel. And understand about the insurance policy.
I have been using Forum Insurance's services for more than 10 years and I could not praise their services enough. I do not have to worry about my shop Insurance ever as it is being taken care of at every renewals and I had two incidances to claim and everything was taken care of to the successful settlement by their competant staff.
Re: Himesh Patel - Gulf filling station
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Forum insurance over the past 4 years and would like for my appreciation to be known with regards to the professional, courteous and friendly service I have received from them. In particular, I would like to commend Himesh for his exemplary service that he has provided to me with regards to my recent dealings.
Excellent service.
Once I had spoken to Kajal she dealt with our claim immediately and efficiently. She made our lives easy and is always pleasant to deal with. We've been dealing with Forum Finance for years - always great customer service. Thank you!!
..........
As a property developer who has some investment buy-to-let property portfolio which are insured via Forum Insurance for sometimes. I had experience with some different property insurance brokers in the past. I would state that on the service front, including customer service, price and the value for money, Forum Insurance outperformed others by a significant margin. This positioned me to stay with them for a foreseeable future subject to their service remains the same as well as competitive and progressive.
Great and friendly Team. Sanjiv was able to help me set up home insurance during our renovations and the pandemic. Would definitely recommend.
Great Insurance Brokers. Steve ensures our policies meet our needs and come in at a competitive price.
Great Insurance Brokers who know what customer service is! Steve and Sanjiv have provided us with an excellent service since 2018. They have retained our custom on the basis of their product knowledge, and clear & timely communication. If you want to take the hassle out of Insurance/Financial Services, and want that "personal touch" - I strongly recommend Forum.
Forum insurance best price for business Insurance comparison to other brokers, find the cheapest Quotations.
Forum Insurance is rated 4.82 based on 55 reviews