Forum Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forum Insurance
Read Forum Insurance Reviews

About Forum Insurance:

When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

2089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House, 181 Kenton Road

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy
Efficient, very polite, competitive price. Bothered to understand the customer's needs; not like other brokers just pressing typing buttons.
Hi Jeff, Thank you for supporting us with a Five Star review of our business. I'm very happy to hear that our service reflects well! All the best, Niraj!
Excellent service. Would highly recommend!!!
Hi Ellie, Thank you for supporting us with a Five Star review of our business. I'm very happy to hear that our service was excellent and you'd recommend us! All the best, Niraj!
Amazing service from start to finish. The whole process is always seamless. Forum Insurance always go out of their way to understand our specific properties needs and requirements. I cannot rate them highly enough!
Hi Jessal, Thank you for supporting us with a Five Star review of our business. I'm very happy to hear that our team makes the whole process seamless! All the best, Niraj!
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Hi Mohamed, Thank you for supporting us with a Five Star review of our business. I'm very happy to hear that our service was excellent! All the best, Niraj!
Excellent 👍
Excellent and personal service : We have been with Forum Insurance for over 14 years and we have found them to be proactive and must say no complaint to date
Hi Murtaza, Thank you for supporting us with a Five Star review of our business. I'm very happy to hear that over the last 14 years we've been able to provide you with peace of mind, I'm looking forward to the next 14 years! All the best, Niraj!
Very helpful people and seem to know their business 🧑‍💼
Hi Ramesh, Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm glad the team are very helpful :) If there is anything we can do to secure a Five Star rating next time, please reach out to me directly at niraj@foruminsurance.com All the best, Niraj!
Great bespoke service. Excellent ongoing support. Proactive input.
Hi Jay, Thank you for showing your support for us with a Five Star review! I'm glad the team are smashing your expectations and providing fantastic service! All the best, Niraj!
They always are nice on the phone. And do the things on time.
Hi, Thank you for your support with a Five Star review for us. I am glad our team are professional, kind and prompt! All the best, Niraj!
I discovered a personal service with accessible personnel, and with someone who cared about my needs. A complete contrast to other brokers who declare on a pre-recorded message before you speak to them on the phone, that they are not there to assist, (but evidently just to give you a price), and then pass you on to a gormless human robot. The price of the policy found by Forum was right too, and I feel 'looked after'.
Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am thrilled to hear that you appreciate our personal service and feel looked after. I shared your words with the team and they felt accomplished that their hard work is noticed. Lionel especially was happy to hear from you! All the best, Niraj!
Barry and his team are a marvel and would strongly recommend them for all your insurance needs.
Hi Zahir, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Barry and his team will be happy to hear such kind words from you! All the best, Niraj!
Mukesh and Bhavik the Broker at Forum Insurance who I dealt with, could not have been more helpful and provided the right cover, at the right price and right on time! For my Commercial properties I have no hesitation in recommending him and his firm to others.
Hi Sunjay, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Mukesh and Bhavik will be happy to know they provided the right cover at the right price and promptly! All the best, Niraj!
Suitable insurance found with ease and continuation of the policy.
Hi Shailesh, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to looking after your policy and making insurance simple. All the best, Niraj!
Good personal service Have been there customer for last 25 years
Hi Dhirubhai, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for being a loyal customer with us. We're happy we've been able to perform for the last 25 years! All the best, Niraj!
The service is excellent. Would recommend. Kajal was brilliant
HI Bharat, It's wonderful to hear that you got excellent service. Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review. We hope to work with you in the future. All the best, Niraj!
Very helpful and good customer service.
Hi, It's wonderful to hear that we were helpful and the team's service was good. Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review. We hope to work with you in the future. All the best, Niraj!
Excellent
HI Kajari, It's wonderful to hear that we were excellent in helping you find the correct insurance. Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review. We hope to work with you in the future. All the best, Niraj!
Moved house insurance from another provider. Forum allowed for a very easy process. When the quote came through I was quite shocked to see that despite including extras I stood to save several hundred pounds compared to previous insurance. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Hi Rishi, It's great to hear we were able to save you money and we made the process easy. Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review. We hope to work with you in the future. All the best, Niraj!
Never been let down by Amish and Bhavik. Always work with me to find a solution for my clients, beating existing quotes whilst ensuring they are fully covered and turning around the request very quickly.
Hi, It's great to hear Amish and Bhavik went above expectations and are efficient with their work! Our passion is to make sure clients insurance needs are met! Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review. We hope to work with you in the future. All the best, Niraj!
Very helpful and guidance
Hi Abidali, It's wonderful to hear that we were helpful and the team is good with their guidance. Thank you for supporting us with a five-star review. We hope to work with you in the future. All the best, Niraj!
Forum Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 83 reviews