Forum Insurance Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Forum Insurance

About Forum Insurance: When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

02089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House181 Kenton Road

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy

"I asked for a Landlord insurance quote but Forum Insurance never bothered to call me back. No courtesy whatsoever."
"I have been with Forum Insurance for several years and have know the owners for over 25 years. They found the best and most competitive insurance that met my needs. They provide excellent service and are always very responsive over the phone, in-person and by email."
"My farther first insured with Barry some 20 or more years ago and has always been happy and well serviced, today I also insure with Forum Insurance and appreciate the continuity of Barry’s son Amish taking over and providing me with continued excellent service and premiums."
"I have two businesses insured with Forum, a restaurant and a wholesale business. We have been in business for many years but have only recently moved our insurance. The personalised service and level of care taken at each stage of the process is second to none, they pointed out some flaws in my previous policies and beat my previous premium at the same time! Would highly recommend and if they maintain this level they have a customer for life here."
"I needed a travel policy and Forum Insurance advised me and sold me the best policy for my required cover"
"They are friendly, good service, nice to deal with"
"As time is important for me I found Forum Ins to be an excellent company that caters for my requirements . They take care of all my house's insurances with email reminders of expiry dates, updates and helpful when a claim incident occurs."
"These guys are on the ball. Looking to save the customer money at each renewal and giving an exec summary of changes if the provider changes."
"Best value for insurance that I could get"
"Barry was meant to come and see me last August reference life insurance he must have got lost on route as I've not seen him yo discuss my request."
Hi John, our apologies for missing this appointment, your custom is ofcourse very highly valued by all of us here at Forum Insurance, please drop barry an email or call into the office and we will be greatful for the chance to make amends, all our contact details can be found on our website www.foruminsurance.com
"Very helpful staff They have answers for all your queries"
"This is the worst company i have had business with we went into liqudation due to the lack of attention given to our insurance cover which didnt give us proper cover I would not revommend this company to anyone"
Hi Geetaben, firstly we are very sorry you feel this way, it seems you are in a very small minority of unhappy customers and an even smaller group for claims not paid out through policies handeled by Fourm Insurance. We are happy to address your allegations publically, we have all the files from 2004 and prior detailing the covers you had and did’nt have as well as a full report of the incident which caused you so much trouble, we are happy to reshare this with you, also, please explain if you went liquidation how you are still, and have been continuously trading? Please feel free to come and discuss further at our offices, all are welcome.
"My experience with Forum Insurance has been excellent, they are thoroughly professional and make no compromises in their service and making sure that each policy is bespoke and tailored to your requirements. Highly recommended."
"Great Service and very friendly staff, beat all the competing premiums, even online direct ones!!"
"hi Always gives excellent service, respects clients and explains with clarity"
"Amish is incredibly knowledgable and knows what he’s talking about."
Forum Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 16 reviews