Forum Insurance Reviews

4.8
Based on 115 reviews
Read Forum Insurance Reviews

About Forum Insurance:

When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

02089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House, 181 Kenton Road

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy
Great service and price as always. That's after 30 years plus working with the team.
Filled in online form and received call straight away. Guy took all my details and said he would call me back. That was 3 days ago. Still waiting.
Very good service. Will know more when time comes to claim. If ever.
Fantastic service from Amish and himesh at Forum insurance . I felt very comfortable and assured when speaking to these individuals who answered all of my questions thoroughly and professionally. Great customer service and competitive rates, I Would definitely recommend them to all ! Thanks again Guys
Quick response and taylored the insurane to my requirement and very competitive pricing
Excellent service. Staff knowledgeable and efficient.
Great help!
Of all the insurance brokers I have dealt with I found Forum Insurance easy to deal with and in a very friendly manner. Additional cover is provided for other items which have not been included in my current insurance. Hence the premium quoted is value for money and It is about 24% lower than my current premium. I recommend Premium insurance to all community centres and temples. Kanti Mistry, Shree Bharatiya Mandal (Indian Association-Tameside)Ashton U Lyne
Steve Ridgway was very helpful. He assisted me to find the right insurance premium that we need.
You are not price competitive, your £50, administration changes brings your price more
Fanstastic services with no frills to the point. Also very competitive quotes with a good explanation of the cover required.
Excellent Service provided by Bhavik Patel and Himesh Patel.
Excellent Service. Tailored Solutions. Well explained and transparent.
These guys are great, always friendly and helpful. I'd say the best part of the service is their time keeping and schedule management. I never have to worry about managing or keeping my policies up to date.
Excellent service and well experienced team.
Mukesh and Sanjiv were both excellent , They listen to our needs and also offered an outstanding and personal advice on our haulage insurance. They also saved us some money. They offered a great service and are very professional and honest with their advice. Thank you Forum Insurance, keep up the good work. I will be recommending them to others.
Excellent service Provided by member of Staff Bhavik he was very professional in manner he dealt with me on my commercial property insurance
Forum Insurance has provided us with an excellent set of policies for our businesses Mez Construction (UK) Ltd and Mez Construction South Division Ltd. 1. Great Team 2. Quick turn around 3. Competitive rates Recommended!
Hi Mithulan, Thank you for your support with a 5 Star review for us and the kind words! I'll pass your feedback on to the team, they'll be happy to hear from you. All the best, Niraj
Forum insurance were very help full when i recommended a friend , Mukesh and Sanjiv were both excellent , they managed to make a decent saving for my friend who couldn't thank me enough , I would recommend this company to all , great service and very professional , I will be personally using them.
Forum Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 115 reviews