Forum Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forum Insurance
Telephone
Read Forum Insurance Reviews

About Forum Insurance:

When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

02089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House181 Kenton Road

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Benjamin West have worked with Forum Insurance for three years now for the provision of all our insurance needs. Forum and Himesh have been very responsive to our requests, particularly for additional cover and queries on our current cover. Himesh is diligent and timely with his responses and we will continue to utilise Forum’s services.
Lionel went the extra mile when I called him with an issue relating to my buildings cover and my mortgage lender (to be). He came up with a solution very speedily and was instrumental in getting a win win resolution. Thanks Lionel
Good customer service. Prompt and polite. They take care of all my insurance needs incl landlords insurance, contents insurance. Car etc.
They have always found me best offers
Thank you Forum Insurance for assisting me with my commercial van insurance.

The team helped me with an ideal quote and also guided me through the process!

A great experience and a friendly team!
Please ignore my previous review as everything has been resolved. I'm very glad that I got my cover with Forum Insurance. They knew exactly what I wanted and it has been sorted. Thank you once again.
I have been with Forum Insurance for several years and have know the owners for over 25 years. They found the best and most competitive insurance that met my needs. They provide excellent service and are always very responsive over the phone, in-person and by email.
My farther first insured with Barry some 20 or more years ago and has always been happy and well serviced, today I also insure with Forum Insurance and appreciate the continuity of Barry’s son Amish taking over and providing me with continued excellent service and premiums.
I have two businesses insured with Forum, a restaurant and a wholesale business. We have been in business for many years but have only recently moved our insurance. The personalised service and level of care taken at each stage of the process is second to none, they pointed out some flaws in my previous policies and beat my previous premium at the same time! Would highly recommend and if they maintain this level they have a customer for life here.
I needed a travel policy and Forum Insurance advised me and sold me the best policy for my required cover
They are friendly, good service, nice to deal with
As time is important for me I found Forum Ins to be an excellent company that caters for my requirements . They take care of all my house's insurances with email reminders of expiry dates, updates and helpful when a claim incident occurs.
These guys are on the ball. Looking to save the customer money at each renewal and giving an exec summary of changes if the provider changes.
Best value for insurance that I could get
Barry was meant to come and see me last August reference life insurance he must have got lost on route as I've not seen him yo discuss my request.
Hi John, our apologies for missing this appointment, your custom is ofcourse very highly valued by all of us here at Forum Insurance, please drop barry an email or call into the office and we will be greatful for the chance to make amends, all our contact details can be found on our website www.foruminsurance.com
Very helpful staff They have answers for all your queries
This is the worst company i have had business with we went into liqudation due to the lack of attention given to our insurance cover which didnt give us proper cover I would not revommend this company to anyone
Hi Geetaben, firstly we are very sorry you feel this way, it seems you are in a very small minority of unhappy customers and an even smaller group for claims not paid out through policies handeled by Fourm Insurance. We are happy to address your allegations publically, we have all the files from 2004 and prior detailing the covers you had and did’nt have as well as a full report of the incident which caused you so much trouble, we are happy to reshare this with you, also, please explain if you went liquidation how you are still, and have been continuously trading? Please feel free to come and discuss further at our offices, all are welcome.
My experience with Forum Insurance has been excellent, they are thoroughly professional and make no compromises in their service and making sure that each policy is bespoke and tailored to your requirements. Highly recommended.
Great Service and very friendly staff, beat all the competing premiums, even online direct ones!!
hi

Always gives excellent service, respects clients and explains with clarity
Amish is incredibly knowledgable and knows what he’s talking about.
Forum Insurance is rated 4.50 based on 20 reviews