Forum Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forum Insurance
Telephone
Read Forum Insurance Reviews

About Forum Insurance:

When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

02089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House, 181 Kenton Road,

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy
Amish is incredibly knowledgable and knows what he’s talking about.
Please ignore my previous review as everything has been resolved. I'm very glad that I got my cover with Forum Insurance. They knew exactly what I wanted and it has been sorted. Thank you once again.
hi Always gives excellent service, respects clients and explains with clarity
We've just taken out our first policy with Forum Insurance, and the team have been fantastic and responsive to all queries. The policy was taken out quickly and with no hassle. We have already begun conversations around further insurance products with them. Looking forward to finally taking the stress that comes alongside insurance renewals off our plate.
I have been with Forum Insurance for several years and have know the owners for over 25 years. They found the best and most competitive insurance that met my needs. They provide excellent service and are always very responsive over the phone, in-person and by email.
They are friendly, good service, nice to deal with
Very helpful staff They have answers for all your queries
Mr. Paul Constable, the Broker at Forum Insurance who I dealt with, could not have been more helpful and provided the right cover, at the right price and right on time! I have no hesitation in recommending him and his firm to others.
These guys are very helpful and always stay on top of every single request. I even like that guy Amish... I like his dad better though.
Re: Himesh Patel - Gulf filling station I have had the pleasure of dealing with Forum insurance over the past 4 years and would like for my appreciation to be known with regards to the professional, courteous and friendly service I have received from them. In particular, I would like to commend Himesh for his exemplary service that he has provided to me with regards to my recent dealings.
Excellent service. Once I had spoken to Kajal she dealt with our claim immediately and efficiently. She made our lives easy and is always pleasant to deal with. We've been dealing with Forum Finance for years - always great customer service. Thank you!!
Benjamin West have worked with Forum Insurance for three years now for the provision of all our insurance needs. Forum and Himesh have been very responsive to our requests, particularly for additional cover and queries on our current cover. Himesh is diligent and timely with his responses and we will continue to utilise Forum’s services.
Lionel went the extra mile when I called him with an issue relating to my buildings cover and my mortgage lender (to be). He came up with a solution very speedily and was instrumental in getting a win win resolution. Thanks Lionel
Good customer service. Prompt and polite. They take care of all my insurance needs incl landlords insurance, contents insurance. Car etc. They have always found me best offers
Thank you Forum Insurance for assisting me with my commercial van insurance. The team helped me with an ideal quote and also guided me through the process! A great experience and a friendly team!
My farther first insured with Barry some 20 or more years ago and has always been happy and well serviced, today I also insure with Forum Insurance and appreciate the continuity of Barry’s son Amish taking over and providing me with continued excellent service and premiums.
I have two businesses insured with Forum, a restaurant and a wholesale business. We have been in business for many years but have only recently moved our insurance. The personalised service and level of care taken at each stage of the process is second to none, they pointed out some flaws in my previous policies and beat my previous premium at the same time! Would highly recommend and if they maintain this level they have a customer for life here.
I needed a travel policy and Forum Insurance advised me and sold me the best policy for my required cover
As time is important for me I found Forum Ins to be an excellent company that caters for my requirements . They take care of all my house's insurances with email reminders of expiry dates, updates and helpful when a claim incident occurs.
These guys are on the ball. Looking to save the customer money at each renewal and giving an exec summary of changes if the provider changes.
Forum Insurance is rated 4.82 based on 55 reviews