Forum Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forum Insurance
Telephone
Read Forum Insurance Reviews

About Forum Insurance:

When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

02089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House181 Kenton Road

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy
Professional Indemnity Renewal assisted by Steve Ridgway: 5-star support!
Excellent and good-natured support. Timely reminders. A useful heads-up on issues to consider. Support and a discount offered due to changed circumstances during the Covid pandemic. Steve even helped with the wording of the Covid information required from all insureds. Thank you.
Very informative and gentle in caring for me as a customer
Very happy
Brilliant service. Excellent staff. Highly recommended.
Very friendly staffs and the best service i had in 17 years. Thank yoi.
We have been customers of Forum Finance for 20 years. They offer excellent customer service and are always very attentive to my questions by responding swiftly and efficiently.
We would highly recommend them
Forum Insurance is great to company to deal with. They are brilliant in every aspect from setting up the insurance and dealing with a claim. I would highly recommend them. Though the whole team is great, I would like to say that Kajal’s customer service is exceptional. Thanks for all your help.
Benjamin West have worked with Forum Insurance for three years now for the provision of all our insurance needs. Forum and Himesh have been very responsive to our requests, particularly for additional cover and queries on our current cover. Himesh is diligent and timely with his responses and we will continue to utilise Forum’s services.
Lionel went the extra mile when I called him with an issue relating to my buildings cover and my mortgage lender (to be). He came up with a solution very speedily and was instrumental in getting a win win resolution. Thanks Lionel
Thank you Forum Insurance for assisting me with my commercial van insurance.

The team helped me with an ideal quote and also guided me through the process!

A great experience and a friendly team!
Please ignore my previous review as everything has been resolved. I'm very glad that I got my cover with Forum Insurance. They knew exactly what I wanted and it has been sorted. Thank you once again.
I have been with Forum Insurance for several years and have know the owners for over 25 years. They found the best and most competitive insurance that met my needs. They provide excellent service and are always very responsive over the phone, in-person and by email.
My farther first insured with Barry some 20 or more years ago and has always been happy and well serviced, today I also insure with Forum Insurance and appreciate the continuity of Barry’s son Amish taking over and providing me with continued excellent service and premiums.
I have two businesses insured with Forum, a restaurant and a wholesale business. We have been in business for many years but have only recently moved our insurance. The personalised service and level of care taken at each stage of the process is second to none, they pointed out some flaws in my previous policies and beat my previous premium at the same time! Would highly recommend and if they maintain this level they have a customer for life here.
I needed a travel policy and Forum Insurance advised me and sold me the best policy for my required cover
As time is important for me I found Forum Ins to be an excellent company that caters for my requirements . They take care of all my house's insurances with email reminders of expiry dates, updates and helpful when a claim incident occurs.
These guys are on the ball. Looking to save the customer money at each renewal and giving an exec summary of changes if the provider changes.
Very helpful staff They have answers for all your queries
My experience with Forum Insurance has been excellent, they are thoroughly professional and make no compromises in their service and making sure that each policy is bespoke and tailored to your requirements. Highly recommended.
Great Service and very friendly staff, beat all the competing premiums, even online direct ones!!
hi

Always gives excellent service, respects clients and explains with clarity
Forum Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 26 reviews