Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

media@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport, Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate,

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Forge Motorsport definitely offers only quality products. Communication has been good and product shipments have been handled quickly. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Awesome service
Ordered at 11am and the parcel was in my hands the next morning. Excellent customer service and also high quality components. Very happy!
Very helpful on the phone and actually saved me money instead of upselling like most do now. Would reccomend!
Vlotte en correcte communicatie. Zeker een aanrader om daar te bestellen. Onderdelen zijn zeer snel op hun bestemming.
The part arrived quickly and well packaged. I was unsure if the part would fit. I was reassured by John it would. The mechanic who fitted the part stated " The valve should have come with bolts because the original ones did not fit with the part. The mechanic had to source alternatives to fit the valve.. The mechanic also had to fit longers hoses to the valve.
Exceptional service I ordered the twintercooler expecting a 2 week wait that I was ok with, it arrived in a little over 4 days that included a weekend. I did have to trim pipes to get it to fit right but that was easy to do.
Hassle free ordering n delivered ASAP, would certainly order again
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Livraison ultra rapide, bien emballé, pièces de qualité A+++++
Never had a problem with Forge whatsoever, they've always been very helpful if there's ever been any additional info that I've asked for on parts before purchasing. Very professional, helpful & knowledgeable.
Fantastic company to deal with and quality parts and excellent customer service
Excelente atención, rapidez y servicio así como tiempo de entrega muy corto. La calidad del producto según lo esperado, así que también perfecto.
Fantastic service and quick delivery
Easy To order and quick delivery! Fantastic service all round!
Perfect Quality Boost oses Couplers I Got From Forge
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Exelent quality boost couplers I got from Forge Motorsport.
I would like to thank Forge Motorsport for making these brilliant and very high quality parts. I have just fitted an Alloy Turbo Inlet Adapter and a Carbon fibre intake kit and I think you have to fit both of these together to appreciate the difference it does to your car. I have a seat leon cupra 290 and even on comfort setting the throttle is much more responsive and you can hear your engine and turbo working a lot better.
Purchased a Fiesta 1.0 Intercooler from Forge as it was the only one that didn't need drilling the crash bar. I have fitted aftermarket intercoolers before and they usually require some "finessing" but not so with the Forge - this was an absolute joy to fit and has made a good improvement to the car! Packaging and delivery time was also excellent - these combined with the included hoses and reasonable price made it an unbeatable deal. Will definitely order from Forge again. A+++++
Exceptional service at a very difficult time (covid/Brexit - lack of HGV drivers and parts etc). Will definitely order directly again. The parts supplied are also second to none. Me and my car are very pleased.
Brilliant quick service
Prodotto di qualità e materiali ottimi, spedizione rapida. Unico neo non imputabile a forge sono le tasse doganali italiane, ho pagato il 35% sulla spesa totale. Un po'troppo direi.
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.90 based on 893 reviews