Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

media@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport, Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate,

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Forge Motorsport definitely offers only quality products. Communication has been good and product shipments have been handled quickly. I would definitely recommend it to others.
i am over the moon with the kit and best of all i fitted it,very happy
High quality product, delivered quickly and safely!
Great products.
Verry fast shipping πŸ‘
Fast communication, amazing quality parts, and easy to deal with, no issue when ordering from another country
All I can say is what amazing customer service and feedback from the team at Forge motorsport. After a problem with a part the team were amazing. Would highly recommend this company for their amazing products and excellent customer service. Can not express how pleased I am.
Hi guys, just want to mention I had got sent the wrong part , I emailed to inform the staff it was over Christmas and new year’s and during Covid the response I got was instant and outstanding I manage several staff myself and they not only replaced part and let me keep the the other filter , the customer service from Peter and John was second to none and instant if I had a few clones of this team and service my work place would be outstanding . Thanks again
Prob the best for Motorsport parts. Always used forge for my car's the quality is second to none and do what it's meant too.. highly recommend
Fantastic replacement for poor quality OEM hoses. A positive ‘click’ when connected and no leaks or loss of power. 5 stars or more!
Above and beyond customer service
Brilliant, package come on time too 😁
Great quality products and fast delivery!
Very fast delivery, and prompt response when needed. Great overall
Is company is outstanding the product I received is great and it fits perfectly
Brilliant customer service, extremely fast postage and very high quality products.
Fast delivery service and quality parts
Fantastic warranty service and fast respons.
Never had any issues with these guys always very helpful and products are second to none... excellent service
Excellent customer service received from Peter, a great help and very quick delivery.
Brilliant service. Remapped my Audi s3 amazing job done properly and swiftly