Forge Motorsport Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport

About Forge Motorsport: Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy

"Wrong spring quoted.. And rusty!!"
"Quality parts and customer service. Delivered in a quick manner and we'll packaged. Will be buying from them in the near future."
"Very quick and easy to deal with great communication, answered all my queries. Gave me good advice which prompted me to buy the product."
"Incredible service and quality product"
"Ordered a Short Shifter for my Mk5 GTI. amazing quality on every part of the kit. Detailed and easy to follow pdf instructions and I’m very impressed with how much of a difference it had made and how easy installation was! Delivery was super fast too! Can’t recommend Forge MotorSport enough !"
"awesome company my keychain broke in 2 after a few weeks told that and they send me 2 new keychains and 5 stickers still enjoying the dump valve"
"Very great product and high quality parts. Purchased dump valve for a VW Polo and the product fit very well. Definitely would recommend these guys. The only downside for me was that the clips they included were silver and if they had included black ones in the black hose kit, it would of looked much more cleaner."
"One of the most professional companies I've dealt with. Customer service is 100% and sort any problems very quickly!"
"Not fitted yet but looks really good quality and delivery was fast"
"Prefect support after sale , very helpful and fast help!"
"Very easy to find the product i required. There were a few options so emailed the team at forge with my query as too which one was best suited or better and they responded very quickly and honestly. Couldn’t ask for better customer service. Orders the part I need for my vxr and it arrived the very next day."
"Excellent product and service, Delivered on time, will use again."
"Bought a dump valve and intercooler pipes for a smart. Both pipes are fantastically well made, and the dump valve is perfect - reduces turbo lag and although it sounds good it doesn't sound irritating like some DVs. Very pleased with these items."
"Excellent intercooler for my RS3, delivered in three days!! Helpful customer service and advice. Would recommend if you are looking for high quality UK product."
"Couldn't be happier with the service from forge. They really helped me choose and set up the right BOV for my impreza sti. The item was super high quality and is every bit as good as it looks. Even the aluminium flange was good quality making it a joy to weld into the pipework. Thanks guys really impressed. Will be back."
"Kirk vw t5 intercooler when I ordered this it had just gone out of stock I was contacted straight away and told they would manufacture one as soon as possible and sure enough it was in my possession 3 days later and what quality it is Thanks to all the team"
"Hyundai i30 N Performance. Alloy oil cap with black insert. Arrived very quick and great communication from Forge. Item looks and feels great. Very happy. Had a question about the item, Forge replied within minutes and with a decent reply Thanks Guys!!"
"Very happy with EGR Delete Pipe for VW T5. Delivered on time. Thanks"
"Fast delivery, Top quality products, Excellent customer service and support 5*"
"Very fast shipping and a grt service"
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.94 based on 84 reviews