Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

media@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport, Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate,

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Forge Motorsport definitely offers only quality products. Communication has been good and product shipments have been handled quickly. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Great quality packaging, quick delivery, flawless product
Produits conformes et de la qualité est au rendez-vous !

Merci Forge MOTORSPORT !

Hello from Paris
Couldn’t recommend them enough whent the extra mile and absolutely brilliant engineering 10/10
Brilliant very happy with the product 5 stars
Excellent service & communications from start to finish,couldn’t fault the service at all
I am very satisfied. Quick response to emails about questions and Very quick delivery to EU.

But unfortunately expensive postage for such a small package. Also I had to pay for duty from UK thanks to Brexit. After All I paid alsmost twice for parts.
Delayed review of two items, the forge motorsport induction kit and more recently the blow off valve. Worth every penny and the service is second to none. The sound improvement from the induction kit is subtle but in combination with the BOV makes it all come together. Absolutely love it, next up the RE-MAP!!
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Great product, easy to order and Prompt delivery
Amazing product, fitment is perfect and it sounds great too! Only downside is the clip is a tad on the small side but nothing a little patience can’t fix!
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 31st March 2021
VERY HELPFUL ON THE PHONE AND I HAD MY ITEM THE SAME DAY COULDN'T BE HAPPIER
Great service top-notch quality product and always delivered on time.
Excellent service and products
Great quality products reasonable prices
Ordered an induction kit for my blue Peugeot, so went for the blue silicone to match. Very soon after, I got an email saying sorry, they didn't actually have the blue one in stock, and that I could cancel the order, wait till they had blue in again, or change the order. I decided to change the order to black.
Someone must have taken personal care of my order, because it was shipped that very day, and arrived well before the estimated delivery date.
Very happy with the service, I would order again from them.
Oh yeah, and my Peugeot sounds great now!!
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Perfect products and fast shipping
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 18th March 2021
I bought an induction kit for a mk3 focus st which arrived very quickly! Really easy to fit with the instructions from forge. It looks good and sounds great really happy with the product 👍
Quick delivery, unfortunately the induction kit was missing parts which totally annoyed me. Had to wait till after the weekend to sort out. Other than that fab service
Excellent service, fantastic products and super quick delivery
EL PRODUCTO LLEGO MUY RAPIDO, EN EXCELENTES CONDICIONES Y TODO EXCELENTE. VOLVERE A COMPRAR.
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 14th March 2021