Forge Motorsport Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport

About Forge Motorsport: Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy

"Top quality products, delivered well packaged and quickly received. Will definitely be using again"
"Todo perfecto y rapido ademas de la enorme calidad de sus productos"
"Thanks for the good advice and the quick delivery, super!!! (Ordered on friday and delivered on thuesday) Best regards, Dirk Nieboer (NL)"
"Very quick delivery. Good OEM product."
"Super friendly and helpful staff. Posted the item sooner than they said it might arrive. Absolutely outstanding product. Intake hose for Audi TT Mk1. Can not wait to buy more items... Cheers!"
"Great dispatch time. Great communication via email and text to let me know exactly what my package was doing. Very very happy dealing with such an established motorsport company. Best ive dealt with on any build. Highest recommendation"
"An attentive staff who will answer your questions. High quality products."
"Brief issue with the wrong part being sent out but they dealt with it quickly and sorted it all out. Best customer service too."
"Im happy becouse he products are awesome and high quality ."
"Quick and easy, great products for petrol heads , highly recommend."
"Talked to Sean on the phone and Ryan on instagram. Both were extremely helpful! I needed a replacement for my '16 GTI bov that I installed less than a week ago and is fluttering. They made it incredibly seamless and I'm very thankful for it. I'll tell all my friends and family to not hesitate when thinking about getting anything from Forge!"
"Your AMG A45 midcoolers are very good and will continue to support you."
"Fast delivery, very good notifications, quality product as always! First time ordered with forge directly from their website and was so shocked at how fast delivery was and how well they kept me informed on my order."
"Ryan from Forge Motorsport was a pleasure to deal with helped me out of a pickle with a part needed quickly Will be a returning customer for more parts in the future Steve"
"I placed an order for an uprated Dump Valve Spring, Forge sent it as promised and kept me well up to date with it's progress. Unfortunately the courier lost it, all it took was one email to John and I had another one on it's way and received the next day. Quality service and aftercare from Forge/John. Very impressed. Thanks a lot"
"Bought their new cotton air filter with the carbon intake for Golf r mk7. Amazing quality and great support. Forge is one of my new favorites!"
"ALLES IN ORDNUNG !!!"
"Great product easy to fit and I even got a sticker 10/10"
"Bought TSI Dump Valve Kit few weeks back and was brilliant & I’ve now purchased VW Polo 1.0 TSI Intake now and its just arrived ! awesome Service!"
"I have been using Forge products on at least five different car projects why? Because they are simply the best around, from purchase to the support is exceptional. The product has been tested and tested so that it is a pure fit and forget product and in my eyes that’s exactly how it should be. Highly recommended"
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews