Forge Motorsport Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport

About Forge Motorsport: Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy

"fantastic service, free next day delivery aswell. all round superb service. will be using again"
"Great products and delivery! Will buy again."
"As the head mechanic / manager of kirks Wolverhampton my time is very precious keeping an ever expanding team busy as well as customer happy is my main goal, when people ask for upgrades forge motorsport is my first go to place! The parts are very user friendly, well built and the customer service is beyond exceptional!"
"Just fitted the BBK to my R32, excellent service and quality, and feel sooo much better than the standard stock brakes. Really happy with them and fully recommend if your looking for a brake upgrade!! And as normal brilliant service from the Forge team! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Œ"
"Hey out there, the FORGE Motorsport Blow-Off Valve was the Best Decision or Choice for my Coupe Fiat 20 Valves Turbo Engine. It does not cause Fault Memory Entries and Engine Run-Flat Operation. In my Opinion, there is currently no better Replacement Valve on the Market for this Turbo Engines. No Cheap Part but an very good oiginal Part of FORGE Motorsport. In Addition, we are talking here of a Piston Valve instead of a Diaphragh Valve, which additionally underlines the Robustness and clean Operation. A quick Throttle Response after the Shift, including better acceleration behavior, I can confirm. The Valve is tight and can even be adjusted by Spring depending on the Boost Pressure. A very good Blow-Off Valve which I can recommend without Hesitation. Thank you @forgemotorsport. Until then, your Supercarandy :)"
"They develop and produce the best aftermarket automotive products ! I have currently bought and installed everything they have for the abarth brand. High quality products , great performance and reasonable prices! Postage costs are decent and packaging is just perfect! Overall rating 10/10 !!"
"Received item but have not got it fitted yet"
"Excellent product and after sales advice"
"Excellent quality product, quick shipping and very helpful advice"
"Always an excellent service whenever I’ve ordered from Forge Motorsport which is why I keep going back. Everything they sell is of the highest quality, design and durability."
"fantastic service! delivered next day with free shipping couldnt ask for any more"
"A very helpful, correct and good quality company! You are a example for the industry. Good work πŸ‘"
"Postage was really quick and product was easy to fit and does exactly what it say."
"Grate service"
"The quality of the forge products I have received for my car are second to none. I'm an aerospace design engineer myself and can honestly say the thought and design that has gone into this product is incredible. Thank you so much"
"Always so friendly & really helpful"
"Very quick delivery , great helpful staff , well made product ."
"Great product . very helpful staff . More then happy to help Quick delivery"
"Producto de calidad genial y muy buena atención."
"Products feel high quality. All machined and good surface finish."
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.93 based on 56 reviews