Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

media@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport, Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate,

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Forge Motorsport definitely offers only quality products. Communication has been good and product shipments have been handled quickly. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Item received next day after placing order at 1.30. Great service and product would recommend and use again.
Good Price, Good Delivery, Good Quality
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Such an easy webiste to order from my product came so quick as well. Very happy always use these guys and will be for my next Intercooler Thanks.
Quality products time and time again.
The product arrived in perfect conditions and also the packaging was very good. I rate 4 stars only because there was an big delay between the order and the shipping. Other than that I'm very satisfied.
Forge Motorsport 4 star review on 15th July 2021
I was looking for a oil catch tank kit for my 2010 Skoda Octavia TSI. Forge Motorsport listed one for the Mk6 VW Golf GTI. Call and spoke to member of there team. He couldn't say a 100% weather it would fit, but offered to give a refund if it don't. But it was the perfect fit!
Great customer service, fast and detailed replies. Product received quickly and fantastic quality! Will be back for more mods soon.
Great quality product, helps transform look of engine bay, and fast service.
Quality parts, quality service. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Speedy and prompt service
Amazing products with perfect fitment for the application it was meant for. Delivery process is fast and you receive great communication at every stage. Will definitely use them again
Excellent products and service would highly recommend
Excellent products and service would highly recommend
Forge motorsport are a superb company to deal with. Very helpful and friendly. There were no instructions included and had to be downloaded. I had problems with that. I contacted them and they sent me a set that arrived the next day by DPD. Would recommend.
Came really well packaged, instructions were easy to follow and delivery was quick
A great company to buy from . Fast postage and a pleasure to deal with
A1 Products and Customer Service like no other. There is a reason I keep retuning to spend money with Forge and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Excellent service but wasn't impressed with the blow off valve I had one on my 208 GTi from forge and it sounded great, the one I purchased for the nissan juke nismo tho was pretty quiet tho it didn't give the same effect even tho it was three times the size it sounded like a short blast of someone sneezing it isn't loud at all, excellent quality but could sound a lot better
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 27th June 2021
Fantastic customer service, fast delivery, top of the line products and great pricing. What’s not to love! Would highly recommend buying from these guys if you’re in the market for performance parts.
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 25th June 2021