Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

media@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport, Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate,

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Wrong spring quoted.. And rusty!!
Once again Forge Motorsport has gone above and beyond for quality. I can't recommend them enough for anyone who wants to modify their i30N. Excellent service and top tier quality.
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Excellent quality, true pride in the work. I would highly recommend buying from them again.
Great product and helped me with any issues i had with fitting and coolant levels on the coolant expansion tank..Would highly recommend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Great price for a hand made product for my Mini Cooper JCW R58
Delivered to me within a week even with the lockdown in place. Excellent service πŸ‘ Thanks guys.
OMG the quality is insane their products are a must...i highly recommend..
Only one word describes Forge Motorsport the best! Perfect!
Great support and advice received before purchasing, great quality products supplied and also great after-sales support.
Excellent customer service from a well established family run business. The hose kit I ordered came in super fast time,top quality and fitment
I recently made a purchase from Forge Motorsport and although I already had great faith in them (due to knowing that they have been around since I was a young boy), that didn't stop me being impressed by their product, despatch/delivery time, and also customer service regarding a return. Everything was so simple (and lightening quick!). Alex H was easily contactable over the phone and was a huge help - he is a real credit to the company. It's quite rare these days that you receive such an awesome experience from larger businesses these-days. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks again, Tom
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.90 based on 892 reviews