Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

media@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport, Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate,

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Fast delivery. Very helpful customer service. Good after sales care.
!!!!!!!!!!
Top quality products, very quick delivery too. Would definitely recommend
Very nice bit of kit. Will be buying more.
Very nice bit of kit. Will be buying more.
Prices are fair, delivery was fast, products are good 👍🏽
Prices are fair, delivery was fast, products are good 👍🏽
Forge have an easy to navigate website and payment gateway. I was informed throughout all of the delivery process. Support response was impressive. Delivery right on time. products are of high quality and good standard. Packaging was of high standard too. I recommend this brand 100%
5 star service from forge. Quality item
VW T5 big brakes EBC pads replacement work very well in conjunction with the forge 380 rotors transforms the braking on the van
Awesome!! Products are amazing looking and are of the best quality out there. Really happy with the products and can’t wait for more;)
John Withers was so helpful. supplied the list of spring and rates for me to discuss with my mapper. After multiple exchanges and photos of my oem actuator John was able to tell me exactly what to buy for a direct swap. Delivery was next day in Ireland. Very pleased with the service.
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 30th September 2021
Excellent service
Awesome service
Ordered at 11am and the parcel was in my hands the next morning. Excellent customer service and also high quality components. Very happy!
Very helpful on the phone and actually saved me money instead of upselling like most do now. Would reccomend!
Vlotte en correcte communicatie. Zeker een aanrader om daar te bestellen. Onderdelen zijn zeer snel op hun bestemming.
Exceptional service I ordered the twintercooler expecting a 2 week wait that I was ok with, it arrived in a little over 4 days that included a weekend. I did have to trim pipes to get it to fit right but that was easy to do.
Hassle free ordering n delivered ASAP, would certainly order again
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Livraison ultra rapide, bien emballé, pièces de qualité A+++++
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.90 based on 907 reviews