Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY TAKE YOUR FIRST WEEK AND DELVERY MONEY THEN STOP RESPONDING TO YOU . NO SHOPPING RECEIVED, THEY PREY ON PEOPLE WHO CANT OTHERWISE AFFORD TO SHOP. I NOW HAVE NO WAY TO FEED MY CHILDREN AS I WAS RELYING ON THIS. RIP OFF SCUMBAGS
i thought it was a free 50 pound voucher and then you end up charging me before my order comes!
I cannot access the site. It will not recognise my password. It will not recognise the new password customer service gave me. Everything custoner services has told me to do to remedy it hasn't worked. Now they cannot be even bothered to my messages saying I still cannot login. All this started to happen after I submitted my card details for trial?
Signed up, entered card details not didn't complete an order as didn't like the price for the quantity. So never completed order and didn't choose dates etc. However they still took a payment for this I never ordered or received. Have emailed them. If I hear nothing back I will be contacting my back 😠😠😠
Food is very expensive and I closed my account in January and they are still taking £4.99 from my credit Card which means £12 over limit fee
I opened an account 3 weeks ago,filled up my basket but didn't checkout.After 2 weeks Flava started taking £4.99 payments from my bank account for a monthly subscription account that I didn't open,the account had a free 30 day trial anyway so no payments were due anyway! I contacted CS who agreed to refund but they haven't.The payment was processed leaving me overdrawn
Fake reviews site
PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY! Complete scam artists. Repeatedly asked why I couldn't access the site on an Android tablet completely ignored. Recently got a MacBook so tried accessing. Only £40.00 credit which should have been £120 because I took out subscription. Raised it with them telling them to cancel subscription & refund me my subscription fees as they had not upheld their side of the contract by providing me the £120 credit was completely ignored. Threatened them with Trading standards. Got a response saying subscription cancelled & I had £100 credit but no mention of subscription fee refund. I remessaged saying it wasn't good enough I wanted my fees back ignored again. Now all of a sudden they magically don't deliver to this area anymore. They didn't tell me that they were going to stop delivering to this area a couple of days earlier when they adjusted my credit. And I cannot gain access to my account at all so I can't close it so they don't have access to my personal detailsNone of this is slanderous everything can be proven espescially if investigated. Kept recent messages as evidence. Also still getting marketing emails even though they don't deliver to my area anymore. It is my own personal belief they suspended my account for sticking up for my rights.
£30 first payment 12 pound a week no thankyou
I paid my order and didn't receive my food delivery today
Reported to Trading Standards for false advertising takijg advantage of vulnerable people
My mother cancelled her subscription and membership having never used it once. The company continued to take money from her bank account every month, and argued about refunding it. Assured it wouldn’t happen again, but no sooner does the refund get returned the monthly payment is again taken from the account. Absolutely ridiculous. Will be taking this further.
Why have the dates been removed from my product?
Got email thought give it ago cant rate u yet cos have nay product yet for all i know i could get half of what i ordered
Yoh should ask this o ce delivery is done
Cheaper at the £1 shop, little choice and mostly over priced waste of time
You took money from me without my consent and are continually taking mo way which I can’t stop. You say you help people struggling but you just put people into more debt!!
Managing shopping over weekly payments
FAKE REVIEWS !!!!