Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY TAKE YOUR FIRST WEEK AND DELVERY MONEY THEN STOP RESPONDING TO YOU . NO SHOPPING RECEIVED, THEY PREY ON PEOPLE WHO CANT OTHERWISE AFFORD TO SHOP. I NOW HAVE NO WAY TO FEED MY CHILDREN AS I WAS RELYING ON THIS. RIP OFF SCUMBAGS
i thought it was a free 50 pound voucher and then you end up charging me before my order comes!
I cannot access the site. It will not recognise my password. It will not recognise the new password customer service gave me. Everything custoner services has told me to do to remedy it hasn't worked. Now they cannot be even bothered to my messages saying I still cannot login. All this started to happen after I submitted my card details for trial?
Signed up, entered card details not didn't complete an order as didn't like the price for the quantity. So never completed order and didn't choose dates etc. However they still took a payment for this I never ordered or received. Have emailed them. If I hear nothing back I will be contacting my back 😠😠😠
Food is very expensive and I closed my account in January and they are still taking £4.99 from my credit Card which means £12 over limit fee
I opened an account 3 weeks ago,filled up my basket but didn't checkout.After 2 weeks Flava started taking £4.99 payments from my bank account for a monthly subscription account that I didn't open,the account had a free 30 day trial anyway so no payments were due anyway! I contacted CS who agreed to refund but they haven't.The payment was processed leaving me overdrawn
Stick with APPROVED FOOD
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE ALL FAKE
My mother cancelled her subscription and membership having never used it once. The company continued to take money from her bank account every month, and argued about refunding it. Assured it wouldn’t happen again, but no sooner does the refund get returned the monthly payment is again taken from the account. Absolutely ridiculous. Will be taking this further.
Why have the dates been removed from my product?
Got email thought give it ago cant rate u yet cos have nay product yet for all i know i could get half of what i ordered
Yoh should ask this o ce delivery is done
Cheaper at the £1 shop, little choice and mostly over priced waste of time
Taking money out off my account I have never used you’re site asked for my money back been told consumer advice even about prices off you’re food three times supermarket price on some items total rip off people open you’re eyes and be very careful take money out you’re account without telling you take money fir nothing be in touch with my bank and it’s under investigation be very careful with this site rip you off !!!!!!!
Be careful they go into you’re bank account and take money out I’ve never used the site went into my bank account yesterday they had taken £10 I called them what is the £10 for? Called the bank etc they are investigating it’s not all it seems this site be careful !!!!
it says credit how is this credit when i am not reciveing my shoping untill i have payed this is not credit
Can I cancel please didn’t realise Yous where expecting first payment before deliver and I can’t afford this I till the 12 so so for any inconvenience
Not much choice
To expensive for the first payment
Well I have been charged £9.99 twice and never received anything
It's easier safer less backbreaking not to carry heavy shopping
Flava is rated 4.54 based on 3,569 reviews