Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY TAKE YOUR FIRST WEEK AND DELVERY MONEY THEN STOP RESPONDING TO YOU . NO SHOPPING RECEIVED, THEY PREY ON PEOPLE WHO CANT OTHERWISE AFFORD TO SHOP. I NOW HAVE NO WAY TO FEED MY CHILDREN AS I WAS RELYING ON THIS. RIP OFF SCUMBAGS
Took to small claims court and got all my money back plus compensation. Message me and I'll tell you how
You cheeky bastards have taken £29.99 off my bank card i didnt even place a order never opened up a flava account yet had to put in bank details to look thro your site my bank gave me back the money yesterday only to just wake up amd you idiots have taken it out again i have no accounts with you twats if you dont stop i will get the police involved and get a solicator i wnat my money refunded now or you will be in trouble
Buy now but you have to pay now then pay abit extra later then some more and a £30 a month fee for over priced cheap foods you can buy from the corner shop. Keep it local guys!
I haven't ordered yet not sure whether to put bank details in as some of the reviews are a bit ummm
I've not placed an order yet, but to those saying they don't respond, you are so very wrong, they have responded within the hour of anything I have asked them.. I've seen bith good and bad reviews and I guess the only way I'd find out is to place my own order.. Also for those saying they didn't know about the subscription.. It tells you this prior to buying so sorry I don't believe that for one minute... Here we go then...lets see what happens ns just dt, am I goi g to be one of those who does agood review or one that doesn't.. Baring in mind most of it is their own fault fir not reading the full terms and conditions..
I haven't tried this yet but have just read NICHOLA RAY's comment. How can someone be so rude to people they don't know. Can she swear she never uses credit or debit cards for anything ie. shoes handbags etc I bet she has therefore has no right to judge others. Also her comment on breeding is just down right disgusting. Grow up and get yourself a life lady.
they keep taking money from you even when u havent had anything, they stopped for abit after i complained n now.started again rip off and a joke
Signed up, entered card details not didn't complete an order as didn't like the price for the quantity. So never completed order and didn't choose dates etc. However they still took a payment for this I never ordered or received. Have emailed them. If I hear nothing back I will be contacting my back 😠😠😠
£29.99 a month to use a website selling out of date junk food. Behave yourselves.
Took £29.99 out my bank without permission and when I signed up there was nothing about subscription fees very misleading
There is no way i would sign up to such a huge scam your all cheaters and noone would want to sign up knowing this company is a complete scam.
Tthe dates have been rubbed off!!! CON
For a start I am not a customer and I have never used your services before yet at 2:41am I noticed that you have taken a payment from my bank account for the sum of £29.99 and I have not been able to contact you about this. Please can you contact me as soon as possible to resolve this issue as I am going to have no money to live on. Why have you done this to me and how do you expect me to live without food or any household benefits etc.
Why are only the good review down as verified buyers? None of the negative reviews are "verified buyers" dodgy as hell. No other pay weekly catalogues make you pay a subscription so why does this one. People cannot afford to be losing money for a subscription they didn't even realize they'd signed up for. You need to make things clear to people IF you are a genuine company.
Tried to take money out of my account which I never authorized
Didnt sign up to the website but getting emails from Flava? I use Approved Food , are these related?
i thought it was a free 50 pound voucher and then you end up charging me before my order comes!
Rather use a food bank or shoplift than use this company
im smart enough to know not to sign up to what would initially look like a massive deal to anyone tbh & i clearly saw well before leaving this sites landing page that they where asking you to sign up to a monthly subscription of £29.99 per month that would be charged after the 2 week free trial that would allow u to have slight benefits like free delivery appose to not signing up to there monthly benefits subscription that you would then only have to pay the £3.99 delivery charge.if people are that ignorant they cant see how they make there money & sign-up to this & then when they are charged for these apparently not knowing anything about these payments coming off in my opinion they 100% deserve to get scammed out of theyre money & then theyd maybe not be so stupid the next time they think there getting such an amazing deal without any type of catch that is always clearly stated in the small print!Seriously how dumb do you have to be to fall victim to something this when to me this its obviously scam when you sign-up for the benefits account ffs 🤯
Flava is rated 4.53 based on 7,413 reviews