Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
my email address was not given by myself if someone has used it this is fraud Permanently messaging me even though I have rung you days ago still won't leave me alone Harassment i call it Go Away
This site is no good for me I work monday to Friday and they don't deliver at the weekend shame
have been billed 14.99 even though I didn't place an order nor did I sign up to any subscription, literally taking food out of my kids mouths. I'm absolutely noutraged DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!! DONT EVEN REGISTER otherwise you'll be charged for nothing as well
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR WORK I WOULDNT BOTHER GOING HERE SEEMS LIKE THEYRE STOCK CONTROLLER DIANE LIKES TO BULLY AND INTIMIDATE PEOPLE SO THEY GET SACKED!!! Disgusting !! Also she knows what she is doing because I seen her with my own eyes smirking and laughing as she drove off knowing what she had done!! VILE WOMAN VILE COMPANY!
Not much to choose from
If I could have gave no stars I would..company number isn’t a working number..nobody replies to messages but keeps taking £14.99 from my bank for a service I have never used..absolute cowboys!!!!!
Purchased nothing and they have taken money out my account
Taken money out my bank and I havent purchased anything.
This is fraud
I have had money taken out my bank by these and had no rights !
I havent purchased any items
credit offered
Ps I have screenshot if you need to see them flava!!!
This is a ridiculous company! Concept and deals are gd BUT it takes almost 2 weeks for delivery. They can not even give you estimate delivery date. They take money out on order and then it just says 'awaiting picking' when u contact customer service they are useless. 5-7 working days not including weekend after they have taken payment. Now same length of time for a refund! Appalling! In every possible sense!
cant sign in
In more debt thanks to you!!
You took money from me without my consent and are continually taking mo way which I can’t stop. You say you help people struggling but you just put people into more debt!!
Fake reviews site
Dunno coz it was easy
Because it says 120 credit limit but then it says i had to pay
EVERY time I tried to click ANYTHING was logging me back out! Absolutely Rubbish Dont even Work.
Inrernet gmai!