Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
Rather use a food bank or shoplift than use this company
I am told to put promo boness.. Code I don't know it I can not see properly can you help thank you
They take a monthly fee bt there is a way round that u pay 3.99 for delivery bt if u dont join u dont get the benefits
Everything
I'm not stupid enough to fall for this sh#t. They make you believe its a good deal. Its not. They take money using your card. Debiting money when they want. Its not a direct debit either so you can't just cancel it. You end up having to cancel the card as the bank block the transaction but then FLAVA just debit again from a new source. My nan was scammed by this company and their sister catalogue company YES catalogue. They also share your data/personal info and sell it without permission. Then continually harass you by email, phone etc. Don't fall for it.. there's only one winner from it and it sure won't be you
Took £29.99 out my bank without permission and when I signed up there was nothing about subscription fees very misleading
There is no way i would sign up to such a huge scam your all cheaters and noone would want to sign up knowing this company is a complete scam.
Took £29.99 out of my account without my permission. I never signed up to anything.
You told me I could get them for 1p they I go on to buy some and they r £7.99 that is lies and a joke taking people on
This Review has nothing to do with this website or flava.co.uk being any kind of a scam because im smart enough to know not to sign up to what would initially look like a massive deal to anyone tbh & i clearly saw well before leaving this sites landing page that they where asking you to sign up to a monthly subscription of £29.99 per month that would be charged after the 2 week free trial that would allow u to have slight benefits like free delivery appose to not signing up to there monthly benefits subscription that you would then only have to pay the £3.99 delivery charge.if people are that ignorant they cant see how they make there money & sign-up to this & then when they are charged for these apparently not knowing anything about these payments coming off in my opinion they 100% deserve to get scammed out of theyre money & then theyd maybe not be so stupid the next time they think there getting such an amazing deal without any type of catch that is always clearly stated in the small print!Seriously how dumb do you have to be to fall victim to something this when to me this its obviously scam when you sign-up for the benefits account ffs 🤯
Well I was going to use these but there too many bad reviews... Customer is always right. So will not be trying these
dont buy from these people there a scam
Really bad company. Scam scam scam . They only sent me half of my order then charged me £29.99 extra ontop of my bill. Absolutely disgusting company. Why are these people still allowed to get away with it.
I was told your a scam and if any money comes out my account I'll inform the police and my bank
I ordered my food and had a mini statement stating that approximately £10.00 would be deducted from my bank account every week for four weeks starting on 12th July 2021. I checked my bank statement online on Friday 8th July 2021 to discover that £29.99 had been taken by you. I attempted to ring 3 times, but your customer services number rings twice and then there is silence. I will not be recommending your company to anyone. This is possibly the worst customer service that I have ever received.
Flava are robbing b******s asking when payment schedules and going behind my back and taking 2 payments in 2 days absolute disgrace, contacted flava and so called woman named (Beth) was rude as hell and no help at all, disgusting. Some of the food was expired will never use them again. Theiving w*****s you will be hearing from trading standards but if you flava put the payment that you took off me back into my account then I may not go ahead with T.Standards
Stay away from this company as they scam you and contacting customer service is a waste of time as they never respond .. I first put my order in three weeks.ago and they never took payment..I emailed customer service and asked them to take payment that same day ..I had no response from them what so ever and I just thought that was the end of that but I had a major shock today when I went shopping and my card got decline and I knew I had money in my account as I always make sure I have money for weekend for when I see my boy but I had to take him home today as I could not feed him as Flava took my last money and made me overdrawn ..I had no emails telling me they was taking money ..they ask u a date when u order when they can take money but they just helped there self today ..they ruined my weekend with my boy .I have no food all weekend and will now starve and I'm disabled ...I try contacting them and nothing ...I will be taking legal action due to the stress and theft of my money ..I've seen other reviews about them taking £30 pounds but I not seen this on there site ..it claims there are no fees etc and I'm sure if a judge went on the site he would agree with me that they trick u and it's a scam...I want my money back this weekend because if I starve because of u then I will contact all the papers and my local mp and I will review every platform daily ..u should compensate me aswell..give me my money or give me my original order this weekend and u can put things right ...
SCAM SCAM, PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY. FRAUD SHOPPING? PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS GROCERY COMPANY. I wasn't aware that this company will need to charge £29 for membership fee?? **You should state it clear FRONT OF YOUR WEB-PAGE THAT THERE WILL BE A MEMBERSHIP FEES, I haven't even purchase anything and you are trying to charge my card? Ridiculous robbery!! Your organisation should be reported to trading standard.
Take first payment then don't send food then still take extra £29.99 for subscription service I didn't even subscribe to, refuse to return money complete scam, they offer to pay for good reveiw
Out of date food!!!!