Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
Selling out of date food as in date. Some products have dates removed. DODGY
Posted 1 hour ago
More variety at Approved Food
Posted 1 hour ago
Taking money out off my account I have never used you’re site asked for my money back been told consumer advice even about prices off you’re food three times supermarket price on some items total rip off people open you’re eyes and be very careful take money out you’re account without telling you take money fir nothing be in touch with my bank and it’s under investigation be very careful with this site rip you off !!!!!!!
Be careful they go into you’re bank account and take money out I’ve never used the site went into my bank account yesterday they had taken £10 I called them what is the £10 for? Called the bank etc they are investigating it’s not all it seems this site be careful !!!!
Stick with APPROVED FOOD
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE ALL FAKE
My mother cancelled her subscription and membership having never used it once. The company continued to take money from her bank account every month, and argued about refunding it. Assured it wouldn’t happen again, but no sooner does the refund get returned the monthly payment is again taken from the account. Absolutely ridiculous. Will be taking this further.
Why have the dates been removed from my product?
Got email thought give it ago cant rate u yet cos have nay product yet for all i know i could get half of what i ordered
Yoh should ask this o ce delivery is done
Had a email sent to be so thought would have a try
When registered with them , i had no idea that there would be any hidden charges ,
I shocked when i saw on my bank statement, they charged 9.99 for no reason , even i never visit there website since i registered. Now i was trying to unregistered
Easy way i found , there is an option of live chat , i told him , he wiped my all details off .
Dont believe on these fake reviews, they are fraud.
Tried to cancel this but they still take money from your account tried emailing a few times and they still haven't replied and took more money, shocking
Doesnt taste that good
Because I was told there was £40 free credit as a 1st time customer yet I’m going to be charged over 4 weeks ?
Full refund from bank
Rude man on phone
Not that great
I cannot access the site. It will not recognise my password. It will not recognise the new password customer service gave me. Everything custoner services has told me to do to remedy it hasn't worked. Now they cannot be even bothered to my messages saying I still cannot login. All this started to happen after I submitted my card details for trial?
Got a email
Signed up, entered card details not didn't complete an order as didn't like the price for the quantity. So never completed order and didn't choose dates etc. However they still took a payment for this I never ordered or received. Have emailed them. If I hear nothing back I will be contacting my back 😠😠😠
Flava is rated 4.54 based on 3,569 reviews