Flava Reviews

4.5
Based on 7,494 reviews
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
It states but now pay later? Utter shi* they will not deliver until payments are taken . SCAM AVOID!!!
Customer service experience is terrible ask for something simple like a receipt and it's like your asking for blood. Rude managers, terrible company. Shame as items and cost is great but when jts so hard to get through to someone and you don't have emails replied to makes it very hard to deal with. Won't be using the company again
How can you justify charging double I.e electronics a ps4 controller would cost under £50 yet your charging £118 stop screwing people over and taking advantage
Company claims I agreed to pay £29.99 for my first month and £7 for subsequent months subscription. I DID NOT! I didn't place a single order as everything on their website is over priced except their 1p items which you cannot order alone as the minimum spend is £50. My credit card company cancelled my card and while the fraud team were investigating I was bombarded with emails. The second time they tried to take £29 I called them to cancel my account, customer service had an attitude like they get stress all day from unhappy customers and was on the defensive befor I even explained my problem. My account was cancelled on my request and I had my name removed from their marketing list. I manage 5 email addresses and within the week flava had harassed me with more messages about their crappy offers than all 5 accounts (3 being business) had received collectively. Avoid this company! The subscription fee is daylight robbery, you will struggle to fill you basket to a total of £50 with anything worth its price.
Haven't ordered anything and they have took £30 out my bank scam
Scam check your bank account
Not even able to view groceries before signing up don't trust it
Flava took £29.99 from my account and again £7.99 last month without ordered anything . Today 31 December 2021 you have taken £7.99 from my account again why? I don't understand . Can you please explain ?
FAKE REVIEWS FAKE WEBSITE. CHECK YOUR BANK FOR MONEY THEY TAKE OUT WITHOUT YOU KNOWING. GET A CHARGEBAKL IF THEY DO
I'm just wondering why all The good Reviews are in the same month. LIKE they were planned so it gives them a good ratings .did All the staff just put comments on here????
Stick with CLICK, CLICK MARKETPLACE that is
I am still in shock at how many people are scammed, this is illegal I did not choose any subscription! People work hard and come companies like this one and take the money from people and where are the watchdogs or someone to stop them? They must be stopped because they are not just taking the money of low-income people they are causing serious mental health issues , when you have the money to pay a bill, they appear and do this! I wish my bank realise that this was a scam! I never agreed to any 14 days trial they used my bank details! Who going to stop this scammer? Amazingly, I read they spam people with their selling emails, I emailed 2 times no reply, phoned nobody picks the phone!
Out of date food for £29.99 per month. No thanks. Sticking with Click Marketplace!
Good service
Ino bout from others very good value
Excellent service
Everything
Better variety and no fees a Click Marketplace
Haven't ordered anything and still been charged 34.99
Waiting for my first order
Flava is rated 4.52 based on 7,494 reviews