Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
£29.99 a month to use a website selling out of date junk food. Behave yourselves.
Great company, fast delivery and great prices.
Scam... didn't know until I had a bank statement £29.99.had been taken from my bank every month.
£29.99 a month subscription for out of date food. No thanks
Hii got my order today and was very pleased with the only thing that i would say is that i didnt get an invoice overall very good fast delivery and very well packed will be ordering again and introducing this company too all my friends and family thankyou
Very happy the price is an excellent odeax
I am happy with this
Because its cheap
It's made me happy low low low costxx
Brilliant offers enjoyed getting it delivered and you ca see what you get for your money.
This Review has nothing to do with this website or flava.co.uk being any kind of a scam because im smart enough to know not to sign up to what would initially look like a massive deal to anyone tbh & i clearly saw well before leaving this sites landing page that they where asking you to sign up to a monthly subscription of £29.99 per month that would be charged after the 2 week free trial that would allow u to have slight benefits like free delivery appose to not signing up to there monthly benefits subscription that you would then only have to pay the £3.99 delivery charge.if people are that ignorant they cant see how they make there money & sign-up to this & then when they are charged for these apparently not knowing anything about these payments coming off in my opinion they 100% deserve to get scammed out of theyre money & then theyd maybe not be so stupid the next time they think there getting such an amazing deal without any type of catch that is always clearly stated in the small print!Seriously how dumb do you have to be to fall victim to something this when to me this its obviously scam when you sign-up for the benefits account ffs 🤯”
I don't understand these unhappy experiences, I have had numerous times from flava, been very satisfied, some goods a very near expiry date or maybe just on, but it states that, if you take the time to read the detailed description, of what they do, I don't mind, things a day or to out of date, I remember when nothing had dates on, I'm still alive, never did me any harm eating tinned peaches years old, as for payments, I've never had a problem, money has gone out when it states, nothing more nothing less, so unless you missed leaving money in f oh r your payment, I don't understand how you've had a problem, I haven't and my orders are in the 60 + range I would give flava 9/10 computer usage easy, and delivery is great, not had to call customer service hence 9 not 10, give it a go, bwhat ya got to loose, some great bargains and goodies xx
I don't know why there are so many bad reviews about Flava. I've fallen on hard times due to illness and being in hospital. I saw an add for flava and decided to give it a go. I spent around £45 on food etc and at checkout I was told once my first payment came off I'd get my order. Within 4 days, my groceries arrived. I was really impressed. They have only taken £10.45 out of my account the last 3 weeks with my last payment being this week. I love Flava and will keep buying my groceries from there.
Favouring Customer service, pri6,and delivery service, how returns and refund request made and accepted membership offer. I have not got any orders as yet I can't wait to get started 😩I am still waiting to know how to place orders and service of companies to buy and price arrange Thank you we're doing I started ordering form.
Easy to contact