Flava Reviews

4.5
Based on 7,494 reviews
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
Quality of food
Yea good at taking money,but when you try to solve issues they do not care or listen,
OUT OF DATE FOODS
It's so easy to get what I need for my grnkid so I will be shopping here from now on thanks.
Out of date food
Very easy to set up
I want to shop with confidence in your catologue assoonas possible thank s
Very reasonable prices.
Absolutely amazing good quality fast delivery
Joined up not even ordered anything anything yet they tiredtaking money out my bank. Ummmm Constant spamming emails saying my orders ready to be dispatched I've never ordered nor will I in future opt out ASAP definitely do not recommend
I've had a lot of messages of flava but I've been scared to get anything incase it's a scam as am a single parent not working it would be great if it's all good as it looks but if I put my bank details and I don't get anything then what do I do to get my money back?
Out of date food at a premium
Goid choice and fast delivery xx
Didn't pay me for me review
It a trial offer for 2 weeks, if you don't want that offer opt out of it, I had mine all delivered today and none of it was out of date not anything,if you look at the products it will tell you if it has a shelf life date on it if you wish to opt in to that particular product. And I never got hammered with a £29.99 payment either.
Iv only just joined so let's see eh but fingers crossed I don't regret it
It's a bit offensive but yous know people will go for the offer of cheap food and then over charge them should be ashamed of yourselves for the country is bad enough without more scams. SHOCKING
Is everyone on here mentally retarded? Sucked in with a WOW offer and then hammered for 29.99 a month for out of date food? Come on now. There really should be an iq test before people are allowed to use the internet. Only yourselves to blame 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
I had £29.99 taken from my account for what, the website says no fees so what am I paying this for? I havnt even ordered anything yet. Crazy or what
Flava is rated 4.52 based on 7,494 reviews