Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
I've had a lot of messages of flava but I've been scared to get anything incase it's a scam as am a single parent not working it would be great if it's all good as it looks but if I put my bank details and I don't get anything then what do I do to get my money back?
Out of date food at a premium
Goid choice and fast delivery xx
Didn't pay me for me review
It a trial offer for 2 weeks, if you don't want that offer opt out of it, I had mine all delivered today and none of it was out of date not anything,if you look at the products it will tell you if it has a shelf life date on it if you wish to opt in to that particular product. And I never got hammered with a £29.99 payment either.
Iv only just joined so let's see eh but fingers crossed I don't regret it
It's a bit offensive but yous know people will go for the offer of cheap food and then over charge them should be ashamed of yourselves for the country is bad enough without more scams. SHOCKING
Is everyone on here mentally retarded? Sucked in with a WOW offer and then hammered for 29.99 a month for out of date food? Come on now. There really should be an iq test before people are allowed to use the internet. Only yourselves to blame 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
I had £29.99 taken from my account for what, the website says no fees so what am I paying this for? I havnt even ordered anything yet. Crazy or what
Out of date food
Read the 1 star reviews on here
First payment taken £14.78 28.07.21..no delivery, refusing to refund despite their own policy stating that I can change my mind and request refund before goods are delivered, which they haven't been..very unhelpful, have taken a second payment 04.08.21 £10.79, yet still no goods and no refund..avoid..scam
Not yet,I still wait delivery
£29.99 a month for out of date junk food.
I spent bout 120 and the food I ordered was half there an the rest wasn't. Not a scam like just need bit more organising. When I asked where the rest of my stuff was and never got a reply.
£29.99 a month to use a website selling out of date junk food. Behave yourselves.
Rather use a food bank or shoplift than use this company
Great company, fast delivery and great prices.
Scam... didn't know until I had a bank statement £29.99.had been taken from my bank every month.
Flava is rated 4.52 based on 7,484 reviews