Flava Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flava
Read Flava Reviews

info@flava.co.uk

Tell us how Flava made you happy
I’m low on funds
trying it out
That you don’t have to pay straight away you give time to make the payments.
I have tried to travel for the food
very good shopping
Recommended
Good value
PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY! Complete scam artists. Repeatedly asked why I couldn't access the site on an Android tablet completely ignored. Recently got a MacBook so tried accessing. Only £40.00 credit which should have been £120 because I took out subscription. Raised it with them telling them to cancel subscription & refund me my subscription fees as they had not upheld their side of the contract by providing me the £120 credit was completely ignored. Threatened them with Trading standards. Got a response saying subscription cancelled & I had £100 credit but no mention of subscription fee refund. I remessaged saying it wasn't good enough I wanted my fees back ignored again. Now all of a sudden they magically don't deliver to this area anymore. They didn't tell me that they were going to stop delivering to this area a couple of days earlier when they adjusted my credit. And I cannot gain access to my account at all so I can't close it so they don't have access to my personal detailsNone of this is slanderous everything can be proven espescially if investigated. Kept recent messages as evidence. Also still getting marketing emails even though they don't deliver to my area anymore. It is my own personal belief they suspended my account for sticking up for my rights.
Convenience
Give it a try
You could have bit more choice and freezer stuff
Paying by instalments and it sounded cool when the add poped up
Buy now pay later
As I was told you were good
wanted to try
I had an email come through with some good offers
Good very good good stuff
Struggling at the moment
Emergency situation with needing food before payday
Try it out