fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
I too have just received a promotional e-mail from your company advertising a 'Moscow Mule' cocktail kit, heavily promoting 'Russia's no.1 Vodka'. What planet do you people live on?! I cannot believe how completely tone deaf your company must be to send this out at this time given the fact that Russian products, companies and their regime have just been placed under massive sanctions; UK supermarkets are withdrawing all Russian products from their shelves and you're out here trying to flog their products for them?! You should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Trying to make a quick buck over having any sort of ethical or moral compass. I will be unsubscribing from your company. Unbelievable.
Just about the money! Nothing worked properly. The App didnt work properly. The staff and support didnt care. No one listened when things were cancelled or my booking wasnt correct. No one is there know what they are doing.
TERRIBLE !!!!! Do not trust anything this company says. DISHONEST, absolutely no customer service. KEEP YOUR MONEY AWAY FROM FEVER !!!!!!!!
Terrible experience with their customer service. Extremely disappointed.
Absute amateurs. I booked an event online when I received confirmation I'd been allocatedbthe wrong date/time. My daughter husband grandchildren sister and friends were travelling for this event on the intended booking slot, it was to be a family thing. I contacted the website stating the booking error. I was told they can't/dont refund but would give me a voucher to rebook. I was happy with this, I just wanted to spend time with my family. However after 3.5 hours I received an email saying that they had refunded?!? ( They said they can't)?? I went back to the website to try and rebook the appropriate day and time I'm but they had sold out. Had they refunded initially I would be spending time with family but because of their flaky, flip flop refund/ non refund booking policies.. I will be waiting outside with a packet of crisps as my family enjoy the event. The only other option is to get 7 people to change their date/time which isn't viable. I WILL NEVER BOOK THROUGH THESE GUYS AGAIN and strongly suggest that others think twice before doing so. I don't even receive an apology for the original website error.
Would never book tickets through Fever again, they don’t care about customer service & are impossible to contact if you have an issue. We had a terrible experience at a show and Fever have been ignoring all of my emails since. There is no phone number to call so they can just ignore me.
I purchased tickets to an event in January 2022 for a friend's birthday. The event was cancelled and I did not receive an email letting me know and only found out by pure chance when I went to look at the tickets. I was told a refund was being processed so I rebooked another event for my friend. I am still yet to receive the refund for the first event. I have spoken to Fever and they claim they have paid me the refund. I have even had my bank write a letter to confirm they have not, but they refuse to accept this is the case. I would suggest being careful when buying tickets with this company, as their customer service when there is a problem is terrible and I am out of pocket with no way to resolve this.
Would be a zero if possible. Storm cancelled trains so I asked to change my tickets to another day. Was sent a standard stock answer saying tickets aren't changeable 48 hours in advance. Then said "we hope this solution works for you". No solution offered, unsure how that'd work for me... I then called and they said they'd reply through email. I asked whats the point in having a phone number then and their reply was "we do everything by email". Sham of a company. Embarrassing customer service. Id be ashamed to have anything to do with these guys.
There was an electrical fault on the train line and all the trains were cancelled/delayed out of Luton into London We tried to contact the organisers to explain the situation as the event was being held at a secret location and we couldn't find a contact number to speak to someone. We requested via email to reschedule after paying £120 and this has been denied. We had no control over the electrical fault on the train line yet are being penalised for not being able to attend. Absolutely disgusting customer service. The was no time to get a taxi either as there was non available that could get us to Wembley park in time. I have evidence of all the disruption that happened yesterday evening and proof that we left our house in good time to go to the event yet still being denied a chance to go or have a refund! Do not use this company! You will regret it it something happens beyond your control
This is a horrendous company, never buy anything through them! They don't offer exchanges or refunds despite the fact I have covid. Their customer service is unbelievably bad.
I went to a Candlelight concert and was very disappointed. There were 10 candles in St. James' so it looked nothing like the pictures in the ads. The music was okay but it was absolutely false advertising.
This is a no good cheap company amd unprofessional company. I purchased 2 bookings, one of them was a mistake. Instead of cancelling one of them they cancelled both bookings and now im left not able to go for my date with my wife on valentines. Next available booking is April. All they did was refund me the amount in voucher with no compensation. I dont want to use their service anymore and would rather get the refund through my credit card. People becareful with them. Ill be contacting the venue entertainer that had listed their service with them, to inform them of this incident. The customer service person at fever is called Mario and the ticket number is 4416092. I wish i can upload a copy of the email conversation here on trust pilot. If anyone wants to see it pls message me with your email.
It's unfortunate that this company manages tickets for major events. The customer service is poor. I purchased the Van Gough tickets in advance via the app, and when I went to the event, I realised I paid much more than I would have if I had purchased them at the door. Fever did not respond to my emails, but I was credited with the difference the same day. When I attempted to use the credit again, the money was no longer available and I was required to book another event before I could access the money. Then I tried again to use the app because it says 30% off if tickets are purchased before 14th February (I have a print screen to prove it) but the discount is never applied at the end. Basically, don't bother. Wait until the event is on and buy tickets there.
Cuidado con la compra a través de la pg de fever para comprar entradas es muy confusa. Por error compramos unas entradas para 2adultos+2 niños cuando éramos 4 adultos. Inmediatamente contactamos con la pg de ferver para subsanar el error (obviamente pagando la diferencia) pero se niegan limitandose a enviar mails de carácter automático y remitiendo a su link de condiciones que no recoge el derecho de desistimiento. Un auténtico despropósito y su atención al "cliente" deja mucho que desear.
I am disgusted with this company...I have had a serious accident so can not make it to the event. I asked for a refund as the voucher they offered did not suit my needs. This company needs to be taken to task. How can they get away with this. The reviews are appalling
I should’ve read the reviews first before buying tickets here. The event was cancelled and I was trying to get a refund and the agent I talked to said that I can’t and there was clearly no policy that the ticket is nonrefundable. So they gave me a voucher instead and said that they’ve “fixed” the problem. I don’t want no voucher, I want my money back!!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER USE THIS WEBSITE!!!! WHAT A RIP OFF!!!
Horrific company. Don’t give a damn about any circumstance or error. They just want your money. How do they get away with such fraud (unbelievable) AVOID this company like the plague.
Turned up and venue in darkness. Tried to get in contact but no go. Total scam company.
Rip off company! Falsely advertise events, impossible to get hold of to complain. When they do respond they apologize and offer refund but never issue it! This has been going on months now! It may only be £30 odd but in this current climate that’s a lot of money for an event that was nothing like advertised. Not to mention my time and travel waisted. Currently in touch with PayPal who hopefully can help with my refund. PLEASE AVOID FEVER!!!
fever.com is rated 1.11 based on 285 reviews