fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
we bought a ticket for the bottomless brunch and when we went to the supposedly host venue in Camden, the door was closed. We tried calling them and sending emails in vein. Total Scam, never buy again from them
Cancelled event then refused to give refund back!please do not use I wish I’d checked about them beforehand.
False advertising on mad hatters party - selling a scam
They just don’t communicate with you. Whatever you do, don’t book anything with any margin of error as you’ll simply lose your money. Suggest you avoid them completely!!
Awful awful. Not portraying what is being advertised and had to walk out 2/3 ( would have gone sooner had been allowed. They are a fraud. Misleading advertising and candlelight experience and venue were completely different, Appalling. Felt like a school hall concert and tacky cheap and uncultured and unprofessional. Pianist was horrid. We hated it
I mistakenly purchased 1 ticket instead of 2 for the upcoming Van Gogh event. I put in an email And a chat message to get some help and to maybe be able to smoothly change the number of tickets from 1 to 2. There was not an immediate response so I purchased two more tickets for another day, assuming that I would eventually be able to secure a refund for the mistaken date since I had purchased two more tickets. The response was that there were no refunds, and I was willing to lose the $42 since it was my mistake. My order was confirmed for the new tickets, but a month later I received an email informing me that the new tickets I purchased were canceled. I did not cancel the tickets for the second date. When I sent a message and asked for help, I was given a long email about how to use my voucher for that date. I replied that I had not canceled that date. I received another email that told me my only option was to use the voucher in my wallet and purchase new tickets. When I tried to do so there was very limited Availability. There were no tickets available for shows before 9 PM and that is not what I wanted. I am beyond frustrated.
I have made 5 attempts to reach this company about changing the time for an event I purchased tickets for and have not received a single response. I have chosen to dispute the charges with my bank and will not be recommending this company to anyone.
I cant reach them....sent message, but no phone number or live chat as stated on website!
Worst custermer service everrr! Never again 🤬
Horrible customer service I would never buy from them again and I hope no one uses this company either. They take over a month to get back to you and they don’t actually help you when they do get back to you. All I wanted to do was change my dates and they won’t even do that what a joke of a company never again.
They will never refund you anything to your original payment method, only offer some fever voucher lol. It is a scam company. Never had a worse experience in my life.
I am very disappointed in your service. I sent email on 15th of Mar for cancel my book for; Candlelight: Vivaldi Four Seasons Ticket ID: 15060125 3/22/2021, 9:00 pm But no response until now and I wasted my tickets and money SGD$154.00 I have experience before sure I can get a refund voucher and can rebook another time. But send me only automatic replies and say that 5 times in my email. Hello Julian, Thank you for contacting Fever. We are currently processing your request. One of our agents will get back to you soon. Please stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Kind regards, Fever Team However I want to review all doses SNS and https://www.oneservice.gov.sg/ Your company have only electric service and no response at all in human beings. Sure you send again an automatic reply after receiving my email.
Non existent customer service, no way to contact the organisation. No one responds to tickets.
Parce qu'on ne peut pas en mettre moins! FEVER annule le concert et les offres de remplacement ne me conviennent pas. FEVER refuse de me rembourser et si au moins on avait une communication avec le personnel ! Non, je suis sommée de choisir ce qui fait son affaire sinon FEVER DECIDE DE GARDER MON ARGENT. Innacceptable. N'achetez pas. DON'T BUY
Bought tickets for a candlelight concert in Ottawa. When we arrived at the church, the doors were locked and the lights weren't on. Now that I see the reviews here, it’s obvious to me that it’s a scam. Tried to contact Fever Up but no reply. Will contact my bank to inform them of fraud.
This is a scam! Do not book! - We booked out tickets in December 20 with the date of 19 March 2021. - Today we arrived to our location in Brisbane, booked a hotel, went to the venue and were advised that the event was not on. - there is no number to call to check - emails not answered - no emails received - absolutely ruined our plans and money wasted I will be taking legal action for a full refund and additional expenses
This company lies and scams. If you happen to have a flawless experience, you're one of few. The concert was Beethoven on piano or Chopin on a 4 string quartet. They swapped the program to Beethoven on strings and Chopin on piano and now in their website, there's no piano performance at all. A person talks periodically throughout the performance making it more like a classroom. Beethoven's BEST HITS were advertised and they specifically said they would play less known pieces. The reason they are less known..? Because they're BORING. Extremely disappointed. Will NEVER buy from fever again.
I would agree with previous reviews below. Booked a couple months ahead for The Atheneum Theatre and, after looking at a seating plan, chose the front section. The tickets were issued with the seat section noted but specific seats would only be assigned on the night - presumably due to COVID restrictions being in place. Arrived at the Atheneum only to find it deserted! Frantic searching on our phones produced 2 different screens of information - one as advertised for the Atheneum and one for a warehouse in Sims St, West Melbourne - both on the same date and time! A race across town and a battle for parking we arrived only to be seated side on to the performers, no visible faces and only one elbow visible on the celloist. AND THIS WAS AT THE END OF THE FIRST SEASON OF VIVALDI'S FOUR, read: FOUR, SEASONS. We received no notification about the venue change whatsoever. Now I am in a ridiculous email exchange with Fever to provide them with information that should clearly be on their database: digits of the credit card used, did I use PayPal, was I logged in via the web or the app, via fb or google, blah, blah, blah, so the 'can locate my tickets'. I can send them the ticket email that was sent to me. Jeeze. Never, ever again!!!!
Possibly the worst experience I’ve had in a very long time. Booked tickets for a Christmas present (so 3 months in advance). On many many many numerous attempts asking where the location of the event was (as they had our “secret location” on the ticket) nobody ever replied. Had family travel to Brisbane (around 3 hours drive) book accommodation to see the show and supposedly the dates changed even though NOBODY ever contacted us to say otherwise. Never ever book anything with this company
like everyone else, got tickets that I thought were a different show altogether..have emailed many times and no response other than what everyone else got. trash company
fever.com is rated 1.04 based on 96 reviews