fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
Good bloody luck if you make a mistake when booking online. They don't want to know. It would be the easiest thing in the world for them to make the modification but their "Ts&Cs" don't allow it. Bloody ruined a planned birthday surprise and NO REAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. A bunch of cowboys.
It's now 10 days since the experience I'd booked with Fever didn't materialise - no agent turned up to authorise/verify tickets for Scavenger Hunt. I rang the number on the ticket but got through to an answerphone in USA! I then spent over 30 mins on the day speaking with agents from Fever who said they would have to check with the company who should have supplied the service. 11 days later and the case is still being 'escalated'. Basically they are telling me that I could be lying and have to check with the company first!!! They will not give me a time scale. Fortunately I took photographs of the venue to prove I was there and have phone records but this whole escapade has been exhausting and I've still not got my money back. Will not be using Fever in the future!!!!
Booked titanic Exhibition for today £60 x 2 tickets. Then tested positive for Covid last night, I messaged Fever to ask if we could get a refund or credit note as they would be able to sell my two tickets in a flash as it was sold out. They simply replied and said no sorry they are non refundable. They don’t seem to care how many potential people in the same boat as me may actually be walking around that exhibition with Covid as they couldn’t get a refund! Very irresponsible and all about the money. Won’t be using them again to book anything! 🤬
Absolutely appalling company! I had quite clearly made an error in my booking as I had paid for the Titanic Exhibition on the day and booked it to go an hour later as opposed to the following Wednesday at that particular time. It was an obvious error as was impossible for me to get there for that time from where I was coming from and with my disabled mum who struggles to walk however, they were very happy to take the money and not challenge it. I absolutely had selected the right date when booking the tickets but it seemed to revert to the actual date I had paid for them. When I contacted them, they sent me an email back a few days later to say that the specials cases team were looking into it. I then had sent numerous emails chasing them about this as they failed to update me after about a week. They eventually responded with a big no. I did not want a refund, just the tickets for the date I selected. As I never scanned the QR Code they supplied with the tickets, I would have thought their 'special cases' team would see I never went there so could honour the request. Either way, the response of the team was atrocious!
FEVER has given me a $500.00 reason to write this review I am almost certain that their App is rigged. On 4/1 @ 3:50 pm, before leaving work I decided to use them to purchase tickets for Picasso’s Immersion event in Atlanta. I selected the date of 4/17 (Easter Sunday) for me and my family to enjoy after brunch. I paid for 6 tickets nearly $500.00. When I logged back into the FEVER App to forward the tickets the event date was for 4/1 @ 4:30Pm. I emailed FEVER stating that my tickets were for the wrong date and I needed them changed- I did not ask for a refund. All I wanted was for them to change it to the date it should be. They said NO. Now I am seeking a full refund and I am pursuing other venues to get my money back.
I purchased 2 x adults tickets, 1 child ticket for an exhibition. Their website does not allow you to purchase different types of tickets, but they don’t tell you this beforehand. With the child being the last one ticket I selected all 3 tickets automatically reverted to child tickets. I noticed this and called them to pay the additional £10.70. They couldn’t do that. They couldn’t change child tickets to two adult tickets, presumably not because adults take up a little extra room in the exhibition. There one and only option was to cancel and rebook with their voucher. There were no slots left on the day we had chosen so this wasn’t feasible and with the exhibition ending at the end of April I have just had to suffer the £47.10 loss, which I can’t afford. If we’d have just turned up and gone in I bet no one would noticed, but trying to be honest and I was hoping the company would value that, but no. They even put little ‘smiley’ face on their - we’re not letting you in and you’re not having your money back emails. Please don’t use this company as a customer or client. This isn’t the only review about this issue and they have not done anything to rectify it. Their lack of empathy one with they have your money is staggering and they really shouldn’t be given the responsibility of hosting events.
I just signed up for fever not only did I get $15 back already but I signed up for two things. I’m looking forward to listening to the Edgar Allen Poe radio theatre. I’m a huge fan so listening to it while I’m walking will be so cool. So awesome that COVID has brought us back to the basics!
Very dodgy company, took over £200 for 4 tickets to a show that they have now cancelled, without even telling me. I only found out by trying for over a week to get venue details. Now been told its cancelled and they are only offering a voucher to be used for another show in June. They are refusing to give a refund. Have looked on their site and they are letting people book for shows that are not even on, on the dates they will sell tickets for. Keep well away. I suspect they will be going under shortly owing lots of money to everyone.
DO NOT book anything through this app. They cancelled their own event due to covid and are not offering refunds, only a voucher. They have NO events available to attend so they're just sat there with your money that you can't spend, with zero information on when available events will become available. I will be issuing a chargeback via my bank and highly recommend you do the same if you have the same problem
We pre-booked tickets a long time in advance for the Sistine Chapel Exhibition in Birmingham. Two days before the exhibition they cancelled it, without any explanation at all offering us to re-book and a £5 voucher for our next booking. When we said we did not want to re-book to be fair to them they reimbursed the amount for the tickets quickly. However we had paid for train travel to go and whilst they offered more vouchers our trust was broken with them. Then to aid insult to injury we get an email the day after the cancelled exhibition asking how it all went and to rate it. We get the impression they do not know what they are doing and it also appears to surrounded in mystery as they do reveal the location until the week before and you do not get actual tickets until 24 hours before, which we like. I am afraid we will not be using them again and much prefer to book direct with the venue or a bona fide organisation that we can trust.
Do not use Fever. It is a complete scam. The experience I bought was shockingingly bad and disorganised. Their customer service is the least coorporative out there. It took months to hear back from them; there's usually nothing they will do to help. It seems I am not the only one to have had these issues. Not only that, they take your details and spam your inbox, with no option to opt out. I have asked them to remove my email, which they haven't. I received about 8 of the same email in under 24 hours - this is constant. I have had to block their address. Please do not book through Fever. Support local companies and not these scammers. Best wishes,
Still waiting for a ticket refund 3 months on
I was sick with covid and called Fever to inquire about exchanging my ticket for another date. They sent me an email explaining the process, however since I was sick I didn't respond to the email that day. When I responded two days later, they said it was too late. They then asked for proof of a positive covid test, so I sent a photo of the rapid test I took. They then still declined to exchange my ticket for another date. During a pandemic, they should really work with people. I will never purchase tickets again and have warned others about my horrible experience.
It’s a scam site.
Possibly the worst customer service team I’ve ever dealt with. Make sure you read the small letter because there will be no return after that. They offered a voucher for a purchase I cancelled (in time, as per their ts&cs 48h), I wouldn’t dream of a refund with them. Afterwards, they took it back as I didn’t confirm instantly and now they’re offering nothing. I think they use AI, because their replies are copy/paste. Over and over for 2 months, and still nothing. All of that for 40 eur! I’ve lost 40 eur, but they’ve lost a customer and me spreading the word. Avoid dealing with them if you can, there are many others that will treat you like a human and value a happy customer and no revies over 40 eur (I mean, it’s just common sense). I was actually planning to use it for a hen party I am organising, so I would have spent quite a lot more with them. It’s just bizarre how it all went down….
Deeply frustrating experience with customer services who will not resolve my query.
Let me start by stating, I wish I had read the reviews prior to purchasing tickets. The company let’s you believe they will contact their customer service and email you according. So, I purchased tickets for dining, mind you they were 80.00 dollars times two people. Fever booked my tickets for the same day, I know I purchased for an up coming day. I have called frequently emailed multiple times, I asked for a refund of 160.00 or another date. Customer service is horrible, spoke to plenty of them, I even went as far as to call them, for them to stare you have to email. Worst experience. I will be deleting their application, I am out 160.00 with no experience. Don’t trust the site.
Event got cancelled only 5 hours before without giving customers a reason - however, it's happening again the next day. People rearrange their schedules for these events and when you don't provide a reason, they get frustrated.
This was an absolutely atrocious period and I regret buying tickets to a show. I missed the show by 15 minutes due to traffic and they wouldn't let me in at the gate. I reached out to an agent the same night to explain the situation, and heard back immediately that they could do nothing for me. I resent my request politely and they "escalated to a special cases team." After not hearing back for a week, I checked in only to hear back from the original agent that they are still unwilling to either let me attend an alternate show or give me a refund. I am out $60 plus the cost of gas and a babysitter due to traffic! This is unbelievable. Do not support this company.
So we purchased tickets for Michaelangelo’s Sistine Chapel event in Irving Texas. The original dates were canceled by the event coordinators, so when the new dates were released we booked the event again. Keeping in mind we were forced too since “Fever” would not refund our money. We missed our showtime due to a death in our family. I called the customer support number for Fever and spoke with Maria B. I then explained what happened, requesting if they would please allow us to attend the event another day. She said she would escalate my request and would email a reply. Her reply was “Fever does not make exceptions of any kind” once you’ve given them your money for an event, they do not care, they will not reschedule the event for you no matter what the circumstances are. However they can reschedule an event at their discretion, (seems a little one sided to me) If an organization is that hard up that they have to steal your money, $50 I want nothing to do with them. I will Never do business with this organization again, even if the event is only offered through them. Uncaring Horrible customer service, Horrible organization…
fever.com is rated 1.11 based on 285 reviews