fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
The event didn't work. It said the zoom room was full. They won't give a refund. They said they'd give a voucher for another event but they didn't. Fever is a scam. Don't fall for it.
Not even worth 1 star. Bought tickets for an event which was cancelled 3 times. Eventually fever said they would refund 4 x tickets. Over 6 weeks later and numerous emails sent I am still waiting for my refund which apparently they can’t do because the purchase was through PayPal over 180 days ago. So in other words they rip you off. Keep your money. Don’t give you what they’ve promised. Breach their contract. Scam. Big scam. Never ever use this company
Terrible company. Terrible rude customer service. I booked 2 tickets for a show, they oversold and emailed me week before to cancel my tickets. I booked hotel in city to stay over night after show. Impossible to get any resolution or answers from customer service. No alternative offered. Very rude guy on the phone.
SCAM! I booked two events through fever. One for an event at the Queen of Hoxton (3 cocktails for £15) which expired as soon as I bought it. However, no due date was mention in the description not the ticket itself. I have enquired about this four times and all they could do was send out an email to another department who would then reach out to the venue. They all tell me the event expired in March but that's when I bought the ticket and, like mentioned earlier, there was no notification on the due date anywhere. It's been almost two weeks so I enquired again to which I got a very hostile and rude response. I quote "NO it is not valid", "Tickets don't last forever". And when I asked if they could give my an estimate of the waiting time they replied "You must be patient" and "Remember that we are dealing with a massive amount of tickets". They can't help me, they have no idea about the actual events and they are all but polite. The latest person whom I chatted with left the chat in the middle of an enquiry as I demanded answers. The other event is the rooftop cinema at Bar Elba, who I can't reach either. I want to know what happens with bad weather and if we could swap tickets. Again, no one is able to answer simple questions, all pass the problem on to someone else or return it to me and so far every single person that I talk to has been very rude. I feel all but respected and since I have not had any good experience with them yet it feels like a big scam. I would never book with them again!
Definitely a scam. They literally steal peoples money and refuse to refund when events have been postponed or cancelled. I cannot believe this company is still afloat. It is disgusting their behaviour. They keep offering vouchers but I do not want any part of their unethical business practices. Furthermore, they said to use it within 9 months, who knows how life will be in 9 months. Do not use their service. It’s atrocious. Buyer beware.
SCAM AVOID
Do not buy anything from them it's a scam they should not be allowed to operate please listen to the views
Worst customer service ever. And regions to offer a refund. Instead they offered a voucher to be used within 9 months. You can’t put a time limit on when an event will be scheduled to go ahead during a pandemic Will never book tickets through this organization ever again. Buyers, beware.
Horrible company! The site is not user friendly at all. They won’t refund you, but they would allow 4 children into an event alone? They can’t make 3 tickets into adult tickets even if you pay the difference. It is so easy to make mistakes on their program. Customer Service doesn’t speak enough English to correct it. All of sudden you are out of more money than you intended.
ONE STAR IS TOO MANY. PURCHASED TICKETS LAST OCTOBER, EVENT POSTPONED TWICE DUE TO COVID, THIRD DATE UNABLE TO ATTEND. ADVISED BY FEVER TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR ALTERNATIVE DATE THEN THEY WOULD PROCESS A REFUND FOR ONE SET OF TICKETS. I DID THIS THEN FEVER CANCELLED BOTH SETS OF TICKETS FINALLY AGREED TO REFUND ALL FOUR TICKETS. I AM OUT OF POCKET BY £156.00. THEY DO NOT REPLY TO EMAILS OR FACEBOOK POSTS. AVOID THIS SCAMMING ROGUE COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. REFUND NEVER RECEIVED.
I disputed my purchase via visa. Fever said I must release my complaint before the company would refund my money. Now saying they do not have funds to do so. SCAM!
I booked tickets and nowhere before you book does it say you need to download the app to obtain tickets. I asked for tickets to be emailed and they refused. I then asked for a refund and that was refused as well. The app is marked as spam and cannot be downloaded on my (company) phone. It also has very poor reviews - the company has poor reviews too. I will be making a legal compliant.
All 3 events I bought were cancelled and the company refuses to refund me for services they did not provide. Customer service is horrible. I now have to follow up with my bank to dispute. I would NEVER purchase from here again and will follow up until my case is resolved. I reached out 4 times over 3 months and never received a response. I tried phone call and email.
‼️This company it’s scam ‼️ they are a disgrace, they have awful customer service and DO NOT provide refunds for a show they have cancelled !!! Do not use this company and West End Musical Brunch should be ashamed of themselves for using this robbing ticket scam site!!!! Sent several emails regarding They always give you excuses
The show was a fraud
AVOID doing any business with this company. They will SCAM your money and offer nothing in return. The reviews are correct.
Please do not use them They don’t deliver on service Terrible customer service Didn’t notify change in date when event was canceled.
Amateurs. Don’t realise that shortened urls don’t work with zoom. Help unresponsive. Basically incompetent. Waste of money.
booked my tickets everything was well written and explained. I had ma question and it was answered within the day I sent the message! overall great experience and deal!
Fake events