fascias.com Reviews

Read fascias.com Reviews

0117 9719922

info@fascias.com

3 Small Street

Tell us how fascias.com made you happy
they delivered on time all products was well packed and protected from damage would highly recommend this company
Arrived quickly and seems to be good quality. Thanks
Excellent service !!! Provided everything I needed in a speedy manner
Navigation of the site is easy and the ordering process was simple and hassle free. Quick delivery, and great product, just as expected. Highly recommended company.
Delivery was prompt. Had a issue with some of the items however this was dealt with excellently and replacement sent in speedy time.
The service from fascias.com has been further than disappointing. We have had to purchase twice from the company and the first time they didn't deliver. This meant that we had to cancel other services we rented which came with cancellation fees. Upon us regularly informing fascias.com of this, they were dismissive and continuously lied upon when the fascias would be delivered, ensuring they would come in time. After us cancelling the order in frustration of no arrival, the company did not give us our funds back in the promised time frame and we had to regularly call and ask for the money. The second time, out of pure need we bought from the company again and put specific requests that the company call to inform us which day they would deliver, so we could take the day off of work. This never happened and our delivery was left down the side of our house until we could arrive home.
Very quick accurate delivery of the goods ordered, would definitely use this company again. They had been recommended to me by a friend and did not disappoint
you did absolutely brilliant thank you
I recently purchased a door canopy and would wholly recommend it to anyone, a top quality product together with exceptional customer service. I would not hesitate to use Fascias.com again.
I ordered a rectangular hopper & grid part no. D524 but was sent part no. D506 - somewhat different from what I required but after some cutting did the job required.
Great customer service, if I can remember right . Max was very very helpful. All round, great company to buy from, super quick delivery and service
Arrived on time just as expected
marks out of 10 - web site ease of use 10 account set up and ordering 10 payment via pay pal 10 delivery time 10 quality of merchandise 10
Well ordered online, got an email to confirm order, then one to say processing order, then nothing until I contacted them to find out if dispatched or not. Did get an email fairly quickly back to say items were on back order from supplier. Items were received about a week later. Otherwise all good.
Very pleased with the product and service from this company
Great service, fast delivery, good products. Would recommend and will be using them again.
All good stuff as you can imagine note on the agua flow gutter bracket snap under pressure so make to order several extra
just bought a second carport because the first one was so easy to put up and it looks good too ordering and delivery both great thanks
Rude and unhelpful customer service. I spent £60 on roofing and could not fit it for 2 months. When I did come to fit it I found a couple of end pieces were the wrong length and asked them to send the correct size. I was brushed off with a link to a new piece I could buy from them. OK I should have checked earlier but I still expect better service than that.
Very quick delivery, just what I ordered.
fascias.com is rated 4.42 based on 1,944 reviews