fascias.com Reviews

Read fascias.com Reviews

0117 9719922

info@fascias.com

3 Small Street

Tell us how fascias.com made you happy
Waiting 2 weeks now, no response to email a couple of days ago, can’t get through on phone. I paid with Paypal so I hope my money is safe. Website still taking orders and saying instock, delivery 3-5 days.
Item turned up late by 2 weeks longer than it said on website and items was then incorrect and parts damaged/ missing . Clips were cheap And broke when fitting. Cheap is not always best would not recommend this company
I am a business owner and I rely on companies to deliver my stock especially with this pandemic I have bought many things off fascias.com and and they have been late every time I'm but this time it has took the biscuit I have waited 4 and a half weeks for two bits of trim which should have cost me me £6.99 each but they ended up costing me £57 for two of them I would not be ordering from this company again I think they are very unprofessional they have not called me I tried to call them and got through to a guy and had the phone put down on me. Keep the great work up guys 👌
My order arrived damaged, probably due to the carrier, but when I informed fascias.com they were very good and sent out the order again that I received the next morning. I was very impressed.
One part of the board was squashed but could not be bothered to get it replaced as only had a limited time put it up
we order a car port it was deliver on the 30th march but Chris past away on the 27th march it was very suddenly i rang your company to ask if i could send it back i was told no as it was made to order so i found very upsetting
As wd haven't even heard when our order will be delivered I can't give a review other than to ask when will our order be delivered???
Reasonable price, and delivered as mentioned.
Quick delivery, on time, and very good quality goods. Very pleased with my purchases and service!
VERY POOR!. chased them a week after ordered to be told they could not deliver. Could have told me a lot sooner - it was only when I chased them. Same story with the refund had to chase it before they would send AVOID!
Items took an age to arrive. Was told they were despatched then I was told they weren't even in stock yet days later. Paid 2 contractors to stand around for two days while we waited for items to arrive that hadn't even been shipped. Cost me over £300 of my own money and I'm now 3 days behind in my diary and having to let customers down. Lesson learned, will never use facias.com again. Darren Fitzgerald-Ward Director QBR Building & Property Solutions Ltd.
Order procedure simple. There was a delay in delivery but this was explained by email. Product is good quality at reasonable price.
Very quick delivery. Thanks
Fast delivery and a reasonable price.
all the stuff I needed in the same place even if the website does take a bit of navigating around to find exactly what you need. Seem more interested in selling packages of goods rather than letting customer put it together. Delivery was fast - four days from order placed but some of the roof panels had scratches in spite of the wrapping which suggests they were scratched before they were packaged up. But everything was there and all went together very well. Instructions are basic and should tell you to remove the protective film before inserting the retaining strips as it is much more difficult to get the film off once the strips are fitted. It should also tell you to fit the end finishers before dropping them into place on the seals as its very tricky once the panels are on the roof. It all looks good now its finished. Reasonable prices and good delivery so altogether satisfied.
my order has still not arrived so will see when it is delivered
I ordered some gutter brackets from you on Dec. 12th, but as I did not receive any confirmation of the order, I assumed that you had not received it. So I re-ordered on 16th December. I still did not receive confirmation of the order, so thought that you had gone out of business. On checking my bank statement on 14th January, discovered that 2 payments had been made to you, so I phoned you. I could not get a reply, so phoned the Bristol office. No reply. So I phoned the Clevedon office, and was told that you had not gone out of business. I then phoned the online sales again, and was told that the order was dispatched that day. I only wanted one order, but have received and paid for two. It would cost more to return the unwanted order, than it is worth. Therfore, I am not very happy with your service, and would not recommend your company to anyone.
Absolutely appalling service. I have ordered a canopy back in September last year and I am still waiting on it to arrive! Will never use this type of canopy on another construction project ever again.
Item was out of stock when ordered however was not notified of this only till after I emailed them to enquire about the whereabouts of my purchase.
The goods arrived very quickly. But when I opened the package all five 5 meter boards were damaged and chipped. I sent photos and description of damage to fascia . but no reply. I had to use the damaged boards to secure my balcony. But they will need replacing asap. I will not be re ordering from here again.
fascias.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,945 reviews