fascias.com Reviews

Read fascias.com Reviews

0117 9719922

info@fascias.com

3 Small Street

Tell us how fascias.com made you happy
Had an order arrive with missing items and defective items....trying to get hold of their customer service is a nightmare. Have been on hold for 40 minutes (being told I am next in line) and then disconnected. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Just Awful.
Don't spend your time and money. Replying after weeks with a vague answer. Conservatory came with lots of issues and different then what was ordered. Staff leaving and coming there's no one professional to deal with. No one to help you get to a end or deal. Everything comes very late and wrong. Too stressful.. the advice is pay a bit more somewhere else and you are free stress and worries.
Paid says in stock no update in order do t answer phone just you are first in the queue then no pick up and no reply to email??? Does anyone know if they are still trading?
maid a order . its been four weeks now every time i phone i am always number 2 in line rang for 15 min sent emails no reply back
If I could give 0 * I would, Absolutely shocking company say all in stock and deliver in 2 days what a joke completely ignore you vie email and impossible to speak to anyone on phone in a queue of 5 for nearly 1hr 30 mins and the queue did not go down. Paid through PayPal so have requested a refund.. Avoid this company and pay a bit more locally a lot less hassle...
I ordered a upvc porch at the start of the pandemic so was expecting a bit of a delay and it took about 6 weeks but I had no problem contacting them on the phone and they gave me an update which they kept to. The porch was good quality , nothing was missing, and I am very pleased with the finished product.
SHOCKING - Do NOT USE this Company! Have NO idea how to deal with Customers... Place an order and they will delivery when THEY are ready, yep they will give you a date for delivery but hay! if not good for them they wont bother that day, nor will they even bother to let you know when it's due! USELESS
Order with caution, delayed order and then part of order damaged and faded.
Waiting 2 weeks now, no response to email a couple of days ago, can’t get through on phone. I paid with Paypal so I hope my money is safe. Website still taking orders and saying instock, delivery 3-5 days.
Item turned up late by 2 weeks longer than it said on website and items was then incorrect and parts damaged/ missing . Clips were cheap And broke when fitting. Cheap is not always best would not recommend this company
I am a business owner and I rely on companies to deliver my stock especially with this pandemic I have bought many things off fascias.com and and they have been late every time I'm but this time it has took the biscuit I have waited 4 and a half weeks for two bits of trim which should have cost me me £6.99 each but they ended up costing me £57 for two of them I would not be ordering from this company again I think they are very unprofessional they have not called me I tried to call them and got through to a guy and had the phone put down on me. Keep the great work up guys 👌
Great Service.
The facials arrived damaged on the ends. The ends were covered in copious amounts of bubble wrap so must have been shipped with the damage. I had ordered sufficient lengths to be able to discard the damaged ends. The panels are quite fragile but of similar quality to other suppliers I have seen.
quality product arrived on time and was fitted easily
My order arrived damaged, probably due to the carrier, but when I informed fascias.com they were very good and sent out the order again that I received the next morning. I was very impressed.
Very fast delivery. Many thanks
The shed guttering i ordered was a perfect match. Quick delivery too !
Excellent delivery
Received the skirting unfortunately one piece was damaged but contacted the company and they sent a new piece straight away, free of charge. Brilliant communication and top quality skirting.
A great range of products and delivered very quickly. Will definitely use again.
fascias.com is rated 4.42 based on 1,939 reviews