fascias.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend fascias.com

How would you rate fascias.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fascias e mailed me back quickly and delivered on time!"
"Satisfactory product quickly delivered at reasonable cost"
Denise Benn
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase,and was delivered within a couple of days."
Richard Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"My order came through quicker than anticipated and seems good quality."
"We had to awhile but the purchase was just as we hoped"
David Alton
Verified Buyer
"This is an odd review because I did not receive the goods! The courier service used by the company could not deliver as requested so Rob of fascists.com promptly organised my refund . Will try them in the future. The four stars are for Rob’s apology and prompt action."
Darren Peacock
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product delivered on time, easy to order web site made ordering easy as well"
"good prices, quick service, and a delivery problem resolved quickly and to my satisfaction"
"Very good value for money"
Tracey Waller
"Good quick delivery"
Alan Gaffiney
Verified Buyer
"They had the product I wanted which is not available in places like B&Q. Good price, prompt delivery and the postage, a long way from the £10 being charged by others to put two pieces of plastic in a Jiffy bag and post. Happy."
Mike Lomax
Verified Buyer
"A very good web site with excellent,fast and problem free service to back it up."
Robert Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"When I said I had misunderstood the size of the end cill caps (the size includes the frame depth and there was no uploaded picture), they were very quick to react and help me."
James Muldoon
Verified Buyer
"excellent service, checked order before it was dispatched and arrived on time."
"Item fitted perfectly"
"3rd time using fascias.com and they are excellent. Customer always comes first and definitely recommend them. Thank you"
"items arrived in good condition and on the date prearranged by telephone very satisfactory, thank you"
Sean Thornton
"Efficient friendly service"
Maureen Williams
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money (meter cabinet doors), quick despatch, very happy with the purchase."
Amanda Jewitt
Verified Buyer
"The item arrived in good time- however after unwrapping we found the door had a couple of very small scuff marks on. We emailed company direct via contact form on their website- have not received a reply. Once we tried fitting the door we discovered the collapsible top pin did not work - when eased down to get the door fitted it would not then move back up - poor quality brass pin - as a result we ended up taking the pin out if the old door to use- sorry but could not recommend the product - very poor quality."
fascias.com is rated 4.44 based on 1,443 reviews