fascias.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend fascias.com

How would you rate fascias.com ?

"it was a week later the goods came after you wanted this review but the goods was okay"
"All arrived intact and on time"
"Quick delivery and kept well informed on progress of order and a quality product at a good price."
"Good product. Very expensive shipping."
"Very Good product and effective service.Thankyou"
"Item as described! Fast delivery!"
"the edge of one of the boards was slightly damaged apparently before delivery. Otherwise O K. Suggest you completely protect the boards with adhesive plastic instead of leaving part exposed. I have a photo on my phone if of use"
"Boards were delivered with a short period. The quality of boards is good. However, edges of both boards and the containeoner of silicon glue were damaged, which seems due to dropped to a sharp conner. I did take photos of these damage. Fortunately, the part of damage did not seriously affect the presentation after their installation. One of glue had to be binned."
"Good website. Good coms and great product. Fast delivery. Recommended"
"Brilliant customer service. ..had problem and sorted quickly and efficiently. ..would use again."
"very good and prompt service would recommend"
"Excellent customer service and price. Would wholly recommend."
"Good quality products but unfortunately poorly packaged! The first delivery was received damamaged and had to be returned. The replacement material arrived in similar packaging, the polycarbonate sheets had also suffered slight damage which I managed to hide the slight damage to the corners within my construction!! Nice product just poor packing!!!"
"Price for twinwall was competitive and service very good. Sheets arrived well protected and vulnerable corners were undamaged. I am well pleased with the company and will be happy to use again."
"Friendly helpful staff on initial ordering, roof arrived quickly, but still waiting for porch after 28 days, had no communication for delivery date, so can't comment on quality."
"Great product, great service. Will recommend them whenever I can."
"Simple to navigate website, products delivered in good condition the next day. Can't go wrong with this kind of service."
"Amazing service well done.quick reasonable courteous service"
"My bungalow was built 31 years ago and a few months ago three of the plastic soffit vents fell out and I could see that the centre mesh was rotted. Clearly the others which were still in place were probably rotted too so I ordered 18 to replace them all.The replacements were of better quality and I had no problems fitting them. Good product and very good service. Since I shall be 81 in a few weeks time I am confident that the soffit vents will outlast me !!"
"Great service"