fascias.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend fascias.com
Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate fascias.com ?

"Trust me you don’t want me to say anymore than this sentence"
"Excellent product delivered promptly Would recommend to others"
"I Have bought a few Door Canopies and always happy with the service and product"
"This is a brilliant service. I placed the order at 19.00 on Friday, it shipped on Monday lunchtime and arrived Tuesday 13.30."
"Order sent out, however order not complete with follow ons, which I wasn't made aware of, so my fitters turned up and I had to run about picking up the missing items from local suppliers. Facia board has a large indent scratch in it and the square guttering down pipe was twisted. With me been so far from there depot, they have possibly chosen my order as an opportunity to get rid of their faulty stock. Would I use them again, NO most certainly not, don't even know if I have been credited for the missing items from my order as there has been no further communication from them, since my call on Monday!!!"
"Very reliable service, driver very helpful."
"First class service, with delivery in two days."
"Prompt and easy to use service."
"Arrived promptly, exactly as described."
"Very helpful when i placed my order and helpful afterwards when i required more items."
"Not used them yet but product looks good and delivery was very prompt"
"Excellent service. Thanks"
"Very happy with price and service."
"Easy to use website, cheaper than others and packaging and delivery superb."
"Well done delivered as you said, thanks again 👍😀"
"I’ve checked the quality of the product and that fine no problems. But what I wasn’t happy with was the lack of communication. I run my own business and need delivery date and I had to chase them for it and when I did they sent a quite blunt and rude email for one I won’t use them again!"
"Good service, from start of order to delivery ,and very reasonably price."
"Ordered materials came really quick which was brilliant didn't check all of the boards and when I started fitting found 2 boards were damaged still fitted them but not really happy about doing it. The price for the materials was really cheap. But I'm beginning to think some of the materials my be seconds although my client was happy for me to fit would suggest if you buy check all items. It may have been damaged in transit"
"Ordered parts on line, delivered quickly but one part wrong. I phoned through to the sales office, who couldn't have been more helpful and the correct part was delivered first thing the next day. Every business makes mistakes occasionally but the important thing is have they respond, and I was very impressed indeed."
"Order arrived in bubble wrap.on opening, the fascia board end was damaged.The 150mm - Kavex TEmbossed Shiplap Cladding - White is ,awful,the cladding does not couple together properly with gaps visible. The board needed cleaning with ciff cream cleaner as marked badly.The grain effect on the cladding is printed (moulded) the wrong way round causing ridges catching dirt (i.e running your hand down the cladding is rougher than up.Having said all that,the black ash fascia looks lovely."
fascias.com is rated 4.44 based on 1,617 reviews