fascias.com Reviews

Read fascias.com Reviews

0117 9719922

info@fascias.com

3 Small Street

Tell us how fascias.com made you happy
I ordered a upvc porch at the start of the pandemic so was expecting a bit of a delay and it took about 6 weeks but I had no problem contacting them on the phone and they gave me an update which they kept to. The porch was good quality , nothing was missing, and I am very pleased with the finished product.
SHOCKING - Do NOT USE this Company! Have NO idea how to deal with Customers... Place an order and they will delivery when THEY are ready, yep they will give you a date for delivery but hay! if not good for them they wont bother that day, nor will they even bother to let you know when it's due! USELESS
Order with caution, delayed order and then part of order damaged and faded.
Waiting 2 weeks now, no response to email a couple of days ago, can’t get through on phone. I paid with Paypal so I hope my money is safe. Website still taking orders and saying instock, delivery 3-5 days.
Item turned up late by 2 weeks longer than it said on website and items was then incorrect and parts damaged/ missing . Clips were cheap And broke when fitting. Cheap is not always best would not recommend this company
I am a business owner and I rely on companies to deliver my stock especially with this pandemic I have bought many things off fascias.com and and they have been late every time I'm but this time it has took the biscuit I have waited 4 and a half weeks for two bits of trim which should have cost me me £6.99 each but they ended up costing me £57 for two of them I would not be ordering from this company again I think they are very unprofessional they have not called me I tried to call them and got through to a guy and had the phone put down on me. Keep the great work up guys 👌
Great Service.
The facials arrived damaged on the ends. The ends were covered in copious amounts of bubble wrap so must have been shipped with the damage. I had ordered sufficient lengths to be able to discard the damaged ends. The panels are quite fragile but of similar quality to other suppliers I have seen.
quality product arrived on time and was fitted easily
My order arrived damaged, probably due to the carrier, but when I informed fascias.com they were very good and sent out the order again that I received the next morning. I was very impressed.
Very fast delivery. Many thanks
The shed guttering i ordered was a perfect match. Quick delivery too !
Excellent delivery
Received the skirting unfortunately one piece was damaged but contacted the company and they sent a new piece straight away, free of charge. Brilliant communication and top quality skirting.
A great range of products and delivered very quickly. Will definitely use again.
excellent service, delivery as requested. very good value, now in process of fitting looks great. thanks carole wainwright.
I thought dealing with Fascias .com was easy and they were very obliging,service was excellent.would use again and recommend.
I bought a 3mx3.5m Edwardian conservatory and overall, I would say it is a very good buy. The materials are very well made and the whole package fitted together well. If I had any queries, I just rang Fascias and they were very happy to help. Very pleased and well worth the money.
Excellent service and excellent products
great service