fascias.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend fascias.com

Tell us how fascias.com made you happy

"We brought a lean to porch kit. The quality of the parts are very good indeed. The instructions were easy to follow and the Porch went up with ease and has enhanced the look of the house. The manager Rob was very helpful answering relevant questions. I would recommend the company's products to anybody thinking of adding a porch to their property."
"Great customer service. Accommodating. Speedy and hassle free purchasing and delivery."
"PLEASE RED THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO… PLEASE RED THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO BUY TERRIBLE SERVICE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PROCEEDED TO TAKE MY PAYMENT THEN ADVISED THEY COULD NOT PROCEED WITH THE ORDER AND WILL BE REFUNDING ME THEIR TERMS STATE CAN TAKE UP 28 DAYS ABSOLUTE JOKE STEER CLEAR THERE'S ALOT MORE STREAMLINED COMPANIES OUT THERE REQUESTED NUMEROUS CALLS FROM THE SENIOR SALES AGENT REFUSED TO RESPOND TO EMAILS OR RETURN MY CALLS WOULD GIVE NO STARS IF I COULD"
"Very good products and ordering experience. The only issue I had was the delivery was not made on the arranged day (a Friday) but made on the following Monday so caused a little out of sequence working as I was working off a tower. I ordered well in advance to achieve this delivery date"
"Excellent product and customer service, thank you."
"PLEASE RED THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO BUY TERRIBLE SERVICE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PROCEEDED TO TAKE MY PAYMENT THEN ADVISED THEY COULD NOT PROCEED WITH THE ORDER AND WILL BE REFUNDING ME THEIR TERMS STATE CAN TAKE UP 28 DAYS ABSOLUTE JOKE STEER CLEAR THERE'S ALOT MORE STREAMLINED COMPANIES OUT THERE REQUESTED NUMEROUS CALLS FROM THE SALES AGENT ROB REFUSED TO RESPOND TO EMAILS OR RETURN MY CALLS WOULD GIVE NO STARTS IF I COULD"
"Delivery quick and good products"
"Goo value and quick delivery, would recommend to others"
"All items well packaged when delivered and the order of 5 decking posts was first class.Good quality materials,precisely engineered and very sturdy.Would recommend."
"great item very quick delivery"
"The service was prompt, and easy use on website, however, there were wrong items delivered, and several items were damaged. I also thought as my order was for over £200, the delivery should have cost less. I emailed damaged items and itemised the wrong parts, but emails were not picked up, and eventually only after calling, the corrected items were sent."
"I ordered soffits which were shown as in stock. Also, the website states soffits in stock will be dispatched within 24hours. After chasing on numerious occasions i finally received my order 2 weeks later. When the fitter came to install we realised that x2 pieces were incorrect and not vented as ordered. The whole process has been a nightmare so i just give up."
"Hi, I am pleased with the product so far. I am installing it at this moment and almost done. The only thing that was an issue is that some of the pieces was damaged (maybe in transport). The sheet was slightly broken in one corner but salvageable and the plastic side trims were badly bent having a big crease in one end. Luckily I needed 2 shorter pieces before the creased part so i was able to get away with it. This product needs to be delivered with much more care otherwise it could cause someone a real inconvenience if every inch of the pieces are needed. Regards."
"Excellent service and product. Delivered just wrapped in bubble wrap no damage. I did expect a bit more protection as the right angle projection could have been subject to damage easily? But hey, it was fine."
"Spot on! Simple to use website, quick accurate delivery. Will certainly use again."
"I ordered 13 soffit fascia boards which seemed to be an excellent price. When they were delivered, there were clear signs of damage which the delivery driver took notes and pictures. I was happy to accept as I was cutting them down anyway, but upon opening the packaging, there was damage to the face of a few boards. I chose to work around this as it was a lot of hassle to order new boards as I had an allocated time to finish the job. All in all, if the products were in perfect working order, it would be 10/10."
"Product purchased was exactly as described and of good quality. My experience of service received from the company through the ordering process to the speed and efficient delivery has been excellent,"
"Very impressed with the service and quality of goods from Fascias.com. Bought an aluminium evolution carport canopy to fit over my patio. Now considering buying a second to actually use as a carport!"
"the guys were really helpful in letting me add to my existing order"
"pvc window shelf arrived cracked and broken. Following a brief phone call, a replacement arrived within 48 hours free of charge. First Class service, thank you."
fascias.com is rated 4.43 based on 1,774 reviews