fascias.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend fascias.com

How would you rate fascias.com ?

Pete Murray
Verified Buyer
"ordered some trims on 8th, delivered on 19th, expensive slow delivery. Had to email to find our where items were."
Simon Frost
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with my purchase from fascia.com. The customer service was excellent, including a phone call to confirm my preferred delivery requirements. Delivery was then made exactly as arranged and in perfect, undamaged condition. In short, I'd highly recommend this company."
Pal Sangra
Verified Buyer
"Product was faulty and could not be installed. Called in and am yet to receive a replacement door."
Steve Burge
Verified Buyer
"Quality products. Great prices. Fantastic customer service (Thanks Rob Moore, a true star)"
Scott Stewart
Verified Buyer
"I've made two orders and both have been complete and delivered within two days of the order. The website makes it so easy to order."
Pamela Collins
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff, very efficient. Delivery fast and excellent quality of goods"
"Great communication at all stages of the purchase and fast delivery."
Paul Faircloth
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery, reasonable priced quality products"
Kim Hurlock
Verified Buyer
"I would like to say the guy who delivered my order was very polite and helpful. Very pleased with my order , would definitely use fascias. Com again thanks"
David Tucker
Verified Buyer
"Arrived in good time and is as good as expected"
"Delivered with in two days of order all completed kit very happy with company thank you for your service will bye from fasias again"
Thomas Lister
Verified Buyer
"Facia.com sent my order to wrong address, when I told them about this they did not care, emailed them a couple of times no reply, no customer care what so ever will not be using again."
"Product was well-priced and was delivered very promptly."
Louise Bunting
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic & fast delivery"
Jean Brooking
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with promptness of delivery. And quality of door."
"Excellent service. Prices were good. I needed a specific day for goods to be delivered or for them to go to a works address if this was not possible. I think this is the first company to read the note and get it right! Goods were packed and protected well and all correct and delivery was quick. Would highly recommend and am extremely pleased with this company and their service."
Stephen Wallwork
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order fast delivery"
Sara Everett
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and good info on product. The awning itself is well made and relatively straightforward to put up. The only difficulty we had was that it was very hard to do up the bolts on the brackets ( top bolts) as the bolts from the actual canopy were in the way. We managed it though and looks great."
"Easy ordering & delivery was on time & fast"
"Timely response to phone calls Delivered on time Cost was very competitive Quality of material is good"
fascias.com is rated 4.44 based on 1,553 reviews