Faith Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Faith Jewellers
Read Faith Jewellers Reviews

About Faith Jewellers:

Welcome to the Faith Jewellers website. Here you can browse our varied range of quality products ranging from traditional gold and silver jewellery to our wide selection of modern brands including Michael Kors, Nomination, Fossil, Guess and Cluse.

We take pride in providing our valued customers with genuine quality products for affordable prices.

Sales@faithjewellers.co.uk

Unit 41, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon

Hello, the item hasn’t been delivered (France), dispatched the 30th november.
Hi Nathalie,

I apologies for the delay in receiving your parcel. We are aware that Royal Mail are experiencing delays due to the volume of post and I would imagine that the courier on the French side is probably the same. Your parcel appears to be still making it's way through the system and will hopefully arrive soon. We have tracked your parcel and its currently in Roissy Piac Export in France. It was delivered to France on the 2nd December so unfortunately its a problem with the French Postal system. They are under extreme pressure at the moment due to Christmas Demand and Covid-19.

We will continue to monitor your parcel and would hope it would be delivered shortly.

Apologies for the delay.

Many Thanks

Rodney
The ordering process was simple and collection was done in a safe and secure environment.
Very informative and efficient service from start to finish and all at the best price I could find.
Would recommend anytime.
Excellent service and a great priced product, arrived quickly no problems at all
Best price for Secrid wallets by far......selection was great. Ordering was very simple, confirmation email and further contact when it was dispatched. Arrived promptly. Would recommend and will definitely buy again from Faith Jewellers
Ordered a Secrid wallet for my husband as a christmas present. Arrived on time and in perfect condition, already recommended to family, will definately order from you again
very pleased would deal again with the purchase and delivery very good. all round
Dealt with returned item really quickly and refunded my money. Item only returned as the person I bought the gift for already had it.
Great service, would use again.
All good all round i would recommend this jewellers .
Recieved goods in perfect condition. Thank you
Brilliant service quick and efficent
Loved the earrings but only one downfall one set came loose in the gift bag where the other set pierced on a card inside the gift bag. Will purchase again though.
Good service excellent quality
Delighted with my purchase and the customer service.
Was kept fully informed regarding delivery.
Arrived quickly & was really good value for money.
Absolutely delighted with the bracelet I ordered and it was a very prompt delivery
Speedy service and great price. Glad to support a local company. Thanks.
Very good service a1