Faith Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Faith Jewellers
Read Faith Jewellers Reviews

About Faith Jewellers:

Welcome to the Faith Jewellers website. Here you can browse our varied range of quality products ranging from traditional gold and silver jewellery to our wide selection of modern brands including Michael Kors, Nomination, Fossil, Guess and Cluse.

We take pride in providing our valued customers with genuine quality products for affordable prices.

Sales@faithjewellers.co.uk

JADE
Faith Jewellers 5 star review on 26th September 2021
Mark
David
Amazing customer service and good delivery. I had to ask the sales if the product was genuine! The price was unbelievable and the communication between sales up to delivery was faultless. This watch was for my husband's 40th and we had seen this in a regular retailer in Birmingham, UK. The price with Faith Jewellers was more than half price and the sales team even took out lines to fit for him. Also, I wanted to be home for delivery, so they held the order until i was ready for it to be dispatched. Faultless. Please order from this amazing company. I will definitely be a returning customer.
Faith Jewellers 5 star review on 11th November 2021
Thank you. Much Appreciated. Have Faith in Faith!
So please with my earings there beautiful 😊
Very easy to order. Fast delivery and jewellery is really beautifully packaged. Very good value for money.
Great service fast delivery would definitely use them again
Good service......Easy to order, was kept updated on progress of order, fast delivery. Would highly recommend.
Always a very friendly and helpful service
So I was a little worried as I had not heard of faith jewellers before. After a little research I decided to give it a go as I was buying a bracelet as a Christmas gift and it was considerably cheaper on Faith’s website. I am delighted with the service and the product. Received my item within days in perfect condition. Received clear communication about expected delivery. The bracelet is beautiful. Will definitely be using Faith Jewellers again.
Great selection of products, very competitively priced. Excellent all round service thank you.
Great price and arrived next day. Very pleased with my new Seiko.
Ordered cufflinks for a present. Not used this company before so a little hesitant but my order was delivered fairly quickly. I would consider using them again.
Excellent service, wonderful jewellery and great value.
Fast, efficient & professional service. Thank you
Had a great range of jewellery,found exactly what I was looking for,for a good price, would recommend.
Before ordering my item I was unsure of how they packaged and delivered. I contacted them through customer service. I got a fast and great response the next day. I ordered the item and in came in perfect condition in its original packaging. Couldn’t be more happy, definitely be ordering from here again in the future. Great stuff!
Fast delivery and great communication thank you
Excellent service. Very pleased, lovely jewellery selection, will definitely be buying again. Quick delivery, item well packaged and presented in the guess brand box.
Great service quick delivery Beautiful braclet
Delivery on time and really pleased with the customer service.
Excellent!
I ordered earrings and a necklace for my daughters and I am extremely pleased. They were an excellent price and arrived safely with all boxed and gift bags included. Would definitely recommend this website.
Perfect items perfect delivery the products are outstanding
Faith Jewellers is rated 4.93 based on 665 reviews