Factor Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Factor Bikes
Read Factor Bikes Reviews

About Factor Bikes:

Factor Bikes was conceived from a commitment to innovation, speed and performance through advanced engineering. We refuse to compromise at any point in our pursuit of aerodynamic and aesthetic perfection and unrivalled, innovative performance. We’re cyclists. Every day we come to work inspired to create and build the best bicycles in the world. We strive for excellence, simple because an excellent bike is the one we want to ride. We accept no compromises.

01953 687330

ukinfo@factorbikes.com

Factor Bikes UKUnit 20, Hethel Engineering CentreChapman WayWymondham RdHethelNorwichNR14 8FB

Ordered black inc bidons and Campagnolo freehub all orders have gone through ok despatch time seems a little slow but this may be effected by lock down
From start to finish factor bikes provided excellent customer service. All questions/queries answered promptly. After purchase of frame set again always available for invaluable advice.
Make you feel one of their own. Well done Factor, continue with the excellent work, and yes the frame is outstanding.
Recently purchased a workship build from Factor Bikes UK. What can I say....

Fantastic Bike + Fantastic Customer Services = One very happy customer

The whole experience was simple from first contacting Factor. I had a budget in mind and also a target weight for the build and I never thought I would be able to achieve both, but John worked with me to delivery what I wanted (and more) to that budget. The specification you get the price is fantastic.

I'm not local to Factor, so trying the bike wasn't an option, however they took my measurements and their bike fitter got in touch with his suggestions and the comparison with my existing bikes.

The bike was built within a few days to my exact specification and arrived a few days later.

I'm absolutely blown away by the bike and although I'd read the reviews you never quite believe what the reviewer says.

Straight away I just felt connected to the bike, it goes exactly where you want to go, when you want it to go. It just feel so light and nimble and you want to push it on, but it is equally comfortable on 100+ mile rides. It is fantastic on the climbs and feels totally planted on the descents. It just does everything fantastically well.

I've ridden a Tarmac S-Works for the past year and since the O2 arrived, the S-Works has barely been ridden.

Thanks to John and to everyone at Factor Bikes UK. I just need to figure out how I can squeeze a Factor One into the collection.....
Stunning product

Impeccable customer service

A winning combination in my eyes 👍👍
Best of both world, you get big company quality but with the customer service you’d expect from a small family business. Long and short of it, they care about bikes and what they put out there and make it all super easy.
I chose Factor because the bikes look cool But also because the sales process was really personalised. The reutal bike fit, the test ride, the relationship. Do it all. Be part of the family. You won’t regret it 🤘
it took a while to take the decision to buy the O2. it is not a pack of chewing you buy :-)
but, after reading reviews, speaking to factor owners and the help of several Guy's within the factor team, I ordered a O2 frame.
now, after riding it 500km, I am fully convinced. this is one of the best bikes.
it feels rigid, smooth and light ! every pedal push hits the bike that much, there isn't a loss of power. the black inc components finishes the bike in an extradordinairy way - I LOVE IT. the handlebar is very ergonomic, and the drop is perfect
when you are suffering about the price, don't hesitate, it is worth every penny.
I can't comment on actually riding the bike as I have bought it during the winter in preparation for the summer. What I can say is that it is beautiful and that the help and service from the guys at Factor has been first class. Really helpful in every way.
Truly amazing bike, first class service and outstanding value. Bought an O2 VAM and must admit I’ve never ridden anything quite like it. Phenomenally light, incredibly stable and handles like a dream. If I had bought one of the big name equivalent bikes I’d have paid over £1k more and got a bike id bump into every time I went out…. Brilliant piece of engineering combined with a passionate approach to cycling. 12/10
Everything was super easy and the service was personal and enjoyable. All the staff from Factor and there friends at Strype St Cycles were helpful and clearly loved bikes. Great bunch.
Oh and the bike is excellent too !
Thanks
I would say I am very happy with my purchase. The bike looks amazing, stiff and comfortable at the same time. I just had a small problem with the seat post, that was promptly solved after an email.
Comfortable, fast and with loads of quality finishing kit in box as standard what's not to love!
Couldn't have been more helpful.
Excellent service and fantastic value for money.
Excellent customer service, from the first trip to discuss your needs to collection , the bike fit with James,leaves no stone left un turned to ensure you have a complete fit to your new bike, You also meet Rob who will build your bike and see the attention to detail from the whole team At Factor. Back for collection and again everthing covered by the team. Definately recommend a visit to see the team and experience the Customer Experience Centre, there is the option to test ride your model you are thinking of purchase, but just looking at the quality of the Frame will have you wanting one, never mind the actual build as standard coming with top draw equipment from Black Ins and Ceramicspeed. You will not be disappointed
I recently purchased a bike from factor, although I didn’t visit their premises, everything when very smoothly and they replied to emails quickly. When I had a couple of problems assembling the bike(most of it had already been done by them) a FaceTime call soon sorted it out.
The bike looks great I’m just waiting for better weather to actually get out on it!
Outstanding customer service from start
To finish. Every step was carefully discussed , options were discussed and we were made to feel like we were part of the actual build process. Would recommend this company as a first
POINT of call
When wanting the dream bike
Factor bike are so good what a company so helpful they are the best not like so many brands i would not buy anything but factor the team at factor are just so helpful and just a phone call away and i would like to say a very big thank you to them all Henry wark
I´ve purchased a grommet kit for my One S (2017), it happens that the pieces don´t fit the frame.
Disappointed.
Can’t fault the service I received. Overall experience was good when purchasing. Quality of the bike is excellent, so no complaints ...friendly staff to deal with. Would recommend factor cycles ....
Great new facility in Norfolk offers opportunity to see the range of bikes and talk to the team. Offers a real personal touch to enjoy the coffee whilst taking delivery of the VAM.
Factor Bikes is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews