Factor Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Factor Bikes
Read Factor Bikes Reviews

About Factor Bikes:

Factor Bikes was conceived from a commitment to innovation, speed and performance through advanced engineering. We refuse to compromise at any point in our pursuit of aerodynamic and aesthetic perfection and unrivalled, innovative performance. We’re cyclists. Every day we come to work inspired to create and build the best bicycles in the world. We strive for excellence, simple because an excellent bike is the one we want to ride. We accept no compromises. Discover more on our website: https://factorbikes.com/

01953 687330

ukinfo@factorbikes.com

Factor Bikes UKUnit 20, Hethel Engineering CentreChapman WayWymondham RdHethelNorwichNR14 8FB

Great personal service from John and Rob. Good communication and prompt contact made it very (too) easy to part with my cash!!
I now have a beautiful Factor One Disc in ISN colour way with SRAM Red AXS groupset. The bike looks fast, sounds fast...and goes fast!! Exactly what I was looking for in the bike. It is seriously rapid and demands to be ridden on the rivet every time you go out. It is extremely stiff, especially the front end. Even standing up there is no flex and you can feel every pedal stroke moving you forward. I have done a couple of 160km+ rides without any problems, so it is still comfortable for long rides despite its stiffness. It isn’t the lightest bike, but I haven’t noticed any deficit on the climbs here in the Southeast of England as every ounce of energy transmits to propel you forward. The steering is very direct and you need to concentrate on the descents as it picks up speed so quickly and just keeps going, it has taken me out of my comfort zone a couple of times (70+km), but the disc brakes give confidence to get back under control. I think the condition of the roads plays a part when I’ve had a fright!! Basically, if you want to go fast and look pimped at the cafe stop, you should get ‘One’ of these👍
Loving my Factor O2. The quality,the comfort and a joy to ride. Like to thank Factor UK for this fantastic bike....
..... I mean, John (the MD) offered to pick me up from their local train station. And Rob makes a delicious flat white. How many bike manufacturers offer this level of service?! Oh, and they also happen to make some of the most beautiful bikes on the planet. A first class service from nose to tail, faultless. Special mention also to Simon and the team at SSC. Thank you everyone.
Very pleased to have purchased a Factor bike. Excellent service from people who are passionate about getting it right.
I put together a first generation Factor O2. It rolls well on the flat but once you start going up hill it is amazing - this bike demands to climb. My normal rides are on big North Pennines hills and poor road surfaces. This dealt with the road surfaces well and proved a comfortable ride over 60km with 900m of elevation. It is also an outstanding descender and could far exceed my technical abilities. A beautiful bit of kit.
From initial purchase to collection. Factor really above and beyond.

Simply put, my O2 it's unreal. It's fast, comfortable, very stiff and once it's up to speed it just keeps flying and when it's time to climb it feels light and responsive ..This is defo a dream bike.
The whole process from initial contact through to visiting FBUK in Norwich for my bike fit and consultation was superb.
Really felt like a bespoke service resulting a bike I absolutely adore.
Factor, cool, individual and a bit rock n roll.
Good service, answered all my questions regarding spec and options. Kept me updated with the delivery process during the Covid debacle. If I needed another bike I'd use them but I think my stable is fully stocked now.
Great communication - thank you
Fantastic products but what has recently stood out for me has been the customer service. Couple of times recently they have gone above and beyond . Superb . Thank you Factor UK 👍
Really helpful and prompt response to questions
Love my Factor bike and always get good service from the team at Factor UK
From the moment of first contact with the team at Factor, to the date of delivery of my bike - my customer experience was first class.
The depth and attentiveness of the team at Factor is exceptional, they cover every detail through the bike build process, from specification advice, fitting, testing and guidence on going care. The team show the same level of attention to detail to their customers as they obviously do to the development of their bikes - which can only be described as epic.
Thoroughly satisfied at every point through the process - thank you to Rob, John, Alex and the rest of the team!
Ordered black inc bidons and Campagnolo freehub all orders have gone through ok despatch time seems a little slow but this may be effected by lock down
From start to finish factor bikes provided excellent customer service. All questions/queries answered promptly. After purchase of frame set again always available for invaluable advice.
Make you feel one of their own. Well done Factor, continue with the excellent work, and yes the frame is outstanding.
Recently purchased a workship build from Factor Bikes UK. What can I say....

Fantastic Bike + Fantastic Customer Services = One very happy customer

The whole experience was simple from first contacting Factor. I had a budget in mind and also a target weight for the build and I never thought I would be able to achieve both, but John worked with me to delivery what I wanted (and more) to that budget. The specification you get the price is fantastic.

I'm not local to Factor, so trying the bike wasn't an option, however they took my measurements and their bike fitter got in touch with his suggestions and the comparison with my existing bikes.

The bike was built within a few days to my exact specification and arrived a few days later.

I'm absolutely blown away by the bike and although I'd read the reviews you never quite believe what the reviewer says.

Straight away I just felt connected to the bike, it goes exactly where you want to go, when you want it to go. It just feel so light and nimble and you want to push it on, but it is equally comfortable on 100+ mile rides. It is fantastic on the climbs and feels totally planted on the descents. It just does everything fantastically well.

I've ridden a Tarmac S-Works for the past year and since the O2 arrived, the S-Works has barely been ridden.

Thanks to John and to everyone at Factor Bikes UK. I just need to figure out how I can squeeze a Factor One into the collection.....
Stunning product

Impeccable customer service

A winning combination in my eyes 👍👍
Best of both world, you get big company quality but with the customer service you’d expect from a small family business. Long and short of it, they care about bikes and what they put out there and make it all super easy.
I chose Factor because the bikes look cool But also because the sales process was really personalised. The reutal bike fit, the test ride, the relationship. Do it all. Be part of the family. You won’t regret it 🤘
it took a while to take the decision to buy the O2. it is not a pack of chewing you buy :-)
but, after reading reviews, speaking to factor owners and the help of several Guy's within the factor team, I ordered a O2 frame.
now, after riding it 500km, I am fully convinced. this is one of the best bikes.
it feels rigid, smooth and light ! every pedal push hits the bike that much, there isn't a loss of power. the black inc components finishes the bike in an extradordinairy way - I LOVE IT. the handlebar is very ergonomic, and the drop is perfect
when you are suffering about the price, don't hesitate, it is worth every penny.
Factor Bikes is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews