Factor Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Factor Bikes
Read Factor Bikes Reviews

About Factor Bikes:

Factor Bikes was conceived from a commitment to innovation, speed and performance through advanced engineering. We refuse to compromise at any point in our pursuit of aerodynamic and aesthetic perfection and unrivalled, innovative performance. We’re cyclists. Every day we come to work inspired to create and build the best bicycles in the world. We strive for excellence, simple because an excellent bike is the one we want to ride. We accept no compromises. Discover more on our website: https://factorbikes.com/

01953 687330

ukinfo@factorbikes.com

Factor Bikes UKUnit 20, Hethel Engineering CentreChapman WayWymondham RdHethelNorwichNR14 8FB

Factor Bikes 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Andy P
Mark A
Mark A
Excelent
Excellent quality, fit and finish. I can't believe how fast the order showed up to my door!! Very satisfied and great communication every step of the way
Brilliant customer service from start to finish from everyone involved. Kept me up to date, were superb in helping with the full build to my exact spec. The Factor Ostro is an absolute beast of a bike too - easily the best bike I've ridden on and looks incredible (because that's important too, right?!). Great company and great bikes.
great service, great product
What can I say that hasn’t been already stated, by Factor bike owners … Not much, to be honest !! … But its my absolute pleasure to share my experience, too.

My Factor One ISN … What a beautifully designed and manufactured Bike … Its utterly stunning !

The ride is smooth … And yes, quick too … I surpassed my PB on my first ride and to be honest, I didn’t push myself as I wanted to understand how the bike would feel and respond.

Lastly and as importantly … The help and support from John, James and Rob has been super impressive, professional, knowledgeable, helpful, personable and responsive … Nothing is too much trouble … I’ve bombarded Rob with questions since collecting my bike, apologies Rob !!

Ps. Thanks to Tom, for taking pictures of my bike, upon collection.

Thank you John, James and Rob … Thank you Factor Bikes
Factor Bikes 5 star review on 6th November 2020
After over two and a half years of deliberation, the choice of a Factor One over all the other possible high end offers available now is something for which I have absolutely no regrets.
The bike is an amazing piece of design and engineering and it is its uniqueness that was a big draw for me.
The spec of components as part of the Factor brand are excellent, combined together with Ceramic Speed bearings in every location, OSPW and Dura Ace Di2, cannot be beaten.
The ride is equally amazing if not more so. It looks fast and it really is fast but still offers a very comfortable ride.
What has also helped the bike feel like it was made for me, is the bike fit provided by Craig of Vitfor which was done in the Clubhouse in Harrogate and something I would definitely recommend.
Many thanks to the guys at Factor in Norfolk and Harrogate for all their advise and efforts in getting this bike together for me, it is very much appreciated.
Factor Bikes 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Factor Bikes 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I came across Factor bikes after extensive research on forums and Youtube. In the end, the consensus among owners on the ride quality and Factor team's full commitment to engineering excellent (e.g. youtube interviews) made me choose Factor O2 VAM.

After riding 100km on my rainbow 1x mullet Factor O2 VAM, all I can say is: wow what a machine!

I was quite puzzled on the road because the bike was both agile and stable, both light on climb and fast on descent. I took it for a spin in Richmond Park and got PRs on almost 100 Strava segments without even trying very hard.

On bumpy road, it also absorbs shocks quite well. Is it the frame, the fork or the seatpost? Really pleasantly surprised.

The bike gives me so much confidence in handling. The 60 wheels look, sound and ride brilliantly as well.

The build quality is second to none. Shifting is as smooth as butter.

I honestly don’t have anything negative to say. The best bike I’ve ever ridden (and I have a Cervelo Caledonia 5).

In terms of the custom build, John and Rob were the most communicative and accommodative. They went out of their way to help deliver the bike to me before a major event and sent me dozens of emails to check the build, the fit and send instruction videos.

Factor is a brand of soul and I'm a proud owner of its most celebrated bike.
Factor Bikes 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lovely bike, sold by a responsive team who know what they're doing.
Great product and lived up to my expectations.
Great personal service from John and Rob. Good communication and prompt contact made it very (too) easy to part with my cash!!
I now have a beautiful Factor One Disc in ISN colour way with SRAM Red AXS groupset. The bike looks fast, sounds fast...and goes fast!! Exactly what I was looking for in the bike. It is seriously rapid and demands to be ridden on the rivet every time you go out. It is extremely stiff, especially the front end. Even standing up there is no flex and you can feel every pedal stroke moving you forward. I have done a couple of 160km+ rides without any problems, so it is still comfortable for long rides despite its stiffness. It isn’t the lightest bike, but I haven’t noticed any deficit on the climbs here in the Southeast of England as every ounce of energy transmits to propel you forward. The steering is very direct and you need to concentrate on the descents as it picks up speed so quickly and just keeps going, it has taken me out of my comfort zone a couple of times (70+km), but the disc brakes give confidence to get back under control. I think the condition of the roads plays a part when I’ve had a fright!! Basically, if you want to go fast and look pimped at the cafe stop, you should get ‘One’ of these👍
Loving my Factor O2. The quality,the comfort and a joy to ride. Like to thank Factor UK for this fantastic bike....
..... I mean, John (the MD) offered to pick me up from their local train station. And Rob makes a delicious flat white. How many bike manufacturers offer this level of service?! Oh, and they also happen to make some of the most beautiful bikes on the planet. A first class service from nose to tail, faultless. Special mention also to Simon and the team at SSC. Thank you everyone.
Very pleased to have purchased a Factor bike. Excellent service from people who are passionate about getting it right.
I put together a first generation Factor O2. It rolls well on the flat but once you start going up hill it is amazing - this bike demands to climb. My normal rides are on big North Pennines hills and poor road surfaces. This dealt with the road surfaces well and proved a comfortable ride over 60km with 900m of elevation. It is also an outstanding descender and could far exceed my technical abilities. A beautiful bit of kit.
From initial purchase to collection. Factor really above and beyond.

Simply put, my O2 it's unreal. It's fast, comfortable, very stiff and once it's up to speed it just keeps flying and when it's time to climb it feels light and responsive ..This is defo a dream bike.
The whole process from initial contact through to visiting FBUK in Norwich for my bike fit and consultation was superb.
Really felt like a bespoke service resulting a bike I absolutely adore.
Factor, cool, individual and a bit rock n roll.
Good service, answered all my questions regarding spec and options. Kept me updated with the delivery process during the Covid debacle. If I needed another bike I'd use them but I think my stable is fully stocked now.
Great communication - thank you
Fantastic products but what has recently stood out for me has been the customer service. Couple of times recently they have gone above and beyond . Superb . Thank you Factor UK 👍
Really helpful and prompt response to questions
Factor Bikes is rated 4.93 based on 43 reviews