Factor Bikes UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Factor Bikes UK
Read Factor Bikes UK Reviews

About Factor Bikes UK:

Factor Bikes was conceived from a commitment to innovation, speed and performance through advanced engineering. We strive to offer you the very best performing bikes with a service and experience to match. A selection of the latest reviews for Factor Bikes UK can be found here.

Discover more on our website: https://factorbikesuk.com/

1953 687330

ukinfo@factorbikes.com

Factor Bikes UKUnit 20, Hethel Engineering CentreChapman WayWymondham RdHethelNorwichNR14 8FB

Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 24th October 2021
Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Neil B
Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Neil B
If you are looking for a brand which you can engage with, that actually takes the time to get to know you and backs it up with an amazing product then I can't recommend Factor enough. Nothing was too much trouble for John, Rob and James they made sure that I got exactly what I wanted and even delivered it early. 5 stars fully deserved!
Factor Bikes UK have been great. Pre-purchase, I had a bike-fit and they made themselves available on what would normally be a non-working day for them. The fit was professional and thorough and made the ordering of the bike simple. It also made the set-up of the bike simple and it arrived set to my bike fit. The bike developed a few some minor issues and they were extremely helpful in getting them resolved quickly. They invited me to visit at my convenience and then got the bike ready in good time. Thanks for the help!
The team at Factor Bikes UK are amazing. From the very start they were helpful and knowledgeable. They customized my build to exactly how I wanted it, from a custom painted frame down to the inner tubes I requested. Along the way I had a few simple issues, and without hesitation they resolved these straight away for me, without the need of booking the bike in, literally turn up and sorted. I really cannot recommend them highly enough. Their customer service is second to none! As for the bike itself, Amazing love it! This is how bike fitting, building and customer service should be, they have set an absolute benchmark, which means I now need another Factor bike.
I bought a factor ONE in March, wasn’t sure if I was doing the Wright thing, it was 100% the Wright thing to do, it’s stiff, responsive, stable in fast turns, my bike I had before the factor is now up for sale,and have a factor ostro on order, good team of guys at factor uk.
Great advice about the right bike options and the optional bike fit service is worthwhile taking. Quick delivery of my bike as well!
Very impressed by the entire ‘buying’ process from initial discussions, to Showroom visit, spec confirmation, bike-fit and finally, collection which was made very smooth and efficient by John and his team. The O2 VAM is a beautiful bike, climbs like a dream and certainly turns heads out on the roads. I am a very proud owner of an exceptional piece of engineering.
Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 10th September 2021
Great service from the team. Prompt answers to questions and made very welcome on every visit! I have two Factors, I think they are a cracking premium product.
Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 10th September 2021
I’ve been riding the Ostro for a couple of months now and It is one hell of a machine. Super fast, compliant and stiff. It puts a big smile on my face every time I go out for a spin. The sram/axs group is a joy to use. Jon and the team were so helpful throughout the buying process, they helped me select the perfect frame/handlebar/group set combo. Lower back pain is a thing of the past! The service from Factor is all you could ask for and more. Nothing was too much trouble. I’m looking forward to putting in some serious training miles this autumn and winter. Thanks once again. Steve
Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 5th September 2021
Superb in every way.
John, Rob and the team expertly guided me through the whole process and ensured that I had the optimal position on the optimal bike. I can recommend them highly enough and I am looking forward to finding an excuse to buying another Factor bike in the near future.
The whole team at Factor Bikes UK have excelled in the service they provided. From the initial consultation through to pick up I was kept updated and informed. They took the time to walk though all options, what best suited my goals and gave honest and open feedback around the best suitability for my needs. Having control over each phase of the process simply makes them stand out from the rest of the bike manufacturers out there. I couldn't recommend the whole team highly enough and look forward to dealing with them again in the future!
So impressed by my new Factor 02 Was looking at Canyon, but Factor has beaten them hands down in terms of quality, service and value for money. Fast, really easy to handle and great on hills.
Almost as good a customer experience as it is to ride one of their bikes! Which is incredible. John, Rob and the team were brilliant; really helpful in sorting everything out and even managed to speed up delivery. Couldn’t have asked for more - thank you
A lockdown love affair: Its one year since I purchased my Factor O2. I have now ridden in excess of 4,000 km's on it and have loved every km. Its comfortable on the flat, super light uphill, stable descending and racey out of the saddle. I've even been T-Boned by a hit and run car on a roundabout and it bounced off the bonnet with out a crack or a scratch. Its fair to say this purchase has kept me safe and sane. Furthermore, the help from the Factor team with the sale during Lockdown and the after care as I built up the bike myself at home was superb. I couldn't recommend the whole package highly enough.
Excelent
Excellent quality, fit and finish. I can't believe how fast the order showed up to my door!! Very satisfied and great communication every step of the way
Brilliant customer service from start to finish from everyone involved. Kept me up to date, were superb in helping with the full build to my exact spec. The Factor Ostro is an absolute beast of a bike too - easily the best bike I've ridden on and looks incredible (because that's important too, right?!). Great company and great bikes.
great service, great product
What can I say that hasn’t been already stated, by Factor bike owners … Not much, to be honest !! … But its my absolute pleasure to share my experience, too. My Factor One ISN … What a beautifully designed and manufactured Bike … Its utterly stunning ! The ride is smooth … And yes, quick too … I surpassed my PB on my first ride and to be honest, I didn’t push myself as I wanted to understand how the bike would feel and respond. Lastly and as importantly … The help and support from John, James and Rob has been super impressive, professional, knowledgeable, helpful, personable and responsive … Nothing is too much trouble … I’ve bombarded Rob with questions since collecting my bike, apologies Rob !! Ps. Thanks to Tom, for taking pictures of my bike, upon collection. Thank you John, James and Rob … Thank you Factor Bikes
Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 6th November 2020
After over two and a half years of deliberation, the choice of a Factor One over all the other possible high end offers available now is something for which I have absolutely no regrets. The bike is an amazing piece of design and engineering and it is its uniqueness that was a big draw for me. The spec of components as part of the Factor brand are excellent, combined together with Ceramic Speed bearings in every location, OSPW and Dura Ace Di2, cannot be beaten. The ride is equally amazing if not more so. It looks fast and it really is fast but still offers a very comfortable ride. What has also helped the bike feel like it was made for me, is the bike fit provided by Craig of Vitfor which was done in the Clubhouse in Harrogate and something I would definitely recommend. Many thanks to the guys at Factor in Norfolk and Harrogate for all their advise and efforts in getting this bike together for me, it is very much appreciated.
Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Factor Bikes UK 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Factor Bikes UK is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews