Vires Velo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vires Velo
Read Vires Velo Reviews

About Vires Velo:

Exclusive UK Partner for Factor Bikes & Black Inc

Vires Velo exists to help you realise your cycling dreams, whether they’re about race results, epic rides of the sort you read about in magazines, or feeling so at one with your bike that you can ride all day in comfort.

At Vires Velo you will find the UK’s only Factor Bikes and Black Inc showroom and an Advanced Bike Fitting Studio.

Start your journey now: https://viresvelo.com/

1953 687330

Vires Velo 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Colin M
Vires Velo 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Clarence T
I went to Vires Velo for a bike fit, they helped me select a Factor bike to suit the riding I do, helped me choose a frame size, handlebar width, stem length, pretty much everything. They weren't pushy, just really committed to helping me get what I wanted. Very impressed with their knowledge, their patience, and their keeping to the promise to make delivery time. The bike arrived just as ordered, perfectly packaged, and totally gorgeous. I love riding the bike, it has delivered everything I expected. Service from Vires Velo was everything and more I could have hoped for. Very grateful to John, Rob, James, and the whole team there in Hethel.
Very happy with the service i received from payment of initial deposit all the way through to the final build and delivery. John and Rob were very prompt with any correspondence and as there were shortfalls on initial build they found suitable options very quickly. The Ostro VAM i s a superb all round bike and i'm very very happy with it.
Great advice about the right bike options and the optional bike fit service is worthwhile taking. Quick delivery of my bike as well!
Very impressed by the entire ‘buying’ process from initial discussions, to Showroom visit, spec confirmation, bike-fit and finally, collection which was made very smooth and efficient by John and his team. The O2 VAM is a beautiful bike, climbs like a dream and certainly turns heads out on the roads. I am a very proud owner of an exceptional piece of engineering.
Vires Velo 5 star review on 10th September 2021
Superb in every way.
Almost as good a customer experience as it is to ride one of their bikes! Which is incredible. John, Rob and the team were brilliant; really helpful in sorting everything out and even managed to speed up delivery. Couldn’t have asked for more - thank you
Excelent
Excellent quality, fit and finish. I can't believe how fast the order showed up to my door!! Very satisfied and great communication every step of the way
great service, great product
Lovely bike, sold by a responsive team who know what they're doing.
Great product and lived up to my expectations.
..... I mean, John (the MD) offered to pick me up from their local train station. And Rob makes a delicious flat white. How many bike manufacturers offer this level of service?! Oh, and they also happen to make some of the most beautiful bikes on the planet. A first class service from nose to tail, faultless. Special mention also to Simon and the team at SSC. Thank you everyone.
Good service, answered all my questions regarding spec and options. Kept me updated with the delivery process during the Covid debacle. If I needed another bike I'd use them but I think my stable is fully stocked now.
Great communication - thank you
Really helpful and prompt response to questions
Ordered black inc bidons and Campagnolo freehub all orders have gone through ok despatch time seems a little slow but this may be effected by lock down
Stunning product Impeccable customer service A winning combination in my eyes 👍👍
Best of both world, you get big company quality but with the customer service you’d expect from a small family business. Long and short of it, they care about bikes and what they put out there and make it all super easy.
Truly amazing bike, first class service and outstanding value. Bought an O2 VAM and must admit I’ve never ridden anything quite like it. Phenomenally light, incredibly stable and handles like a dream. If I had bought one of the big name equivalent bikes I’d have paid over £1k more and got a bike id bump into every time I went out…. Brilliant piece of engineering combined with a passionate approach to cycling. 12/10
I would say I am very happy with my purchase. The bike looks amazing, stiff and comfortable at the same time. I just had a small problem with the seat post, that was promptly solved after an email.
Vires Velo is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews