Eye Academy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Eye Academy

About Eye Academy: Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

WindsorGuildfordCobhamBansteadFerndownBanbury

How would you rate Eye Academy ?

"Friendly staff, good choice of glasses. Eddie is excellent at advising and we have confidence he will recommend the best lenses."
"Excellent care."
"Attention to detail and customer service is excellent. The main thing is I can see much better than I could with cheaper specs from another High Street optician. You get what you pay for!"
(Windsor) - Posted 1 week ago
"Please can I cancel this appointment as I'm very disappointed that despite the fact I've said time and time again that I would like only to have an eye test for glasses and I'm still not being given this and instead im being pressured to have a more extensive test when it is absolutely not necessary. I have excellent control of my diabetes managed with a pump and CGM, my eye health is as good as it possibly could be after 25 years of type one diabetes and pregnancy and I have regular specialist eye screening appointments up at the hospital in Slough. I'm very very frustrated and cross that I have had to justify a simple decision I should be allowed to make for myself based on the fact I pay taxes and want to use the services I'm paying for with the NHS already rather than being pressured into an expensive test with The Eye Academy, again, it is not necessary. I have spent a lot of money with you over the years and have raised this frustration before. I'm now at the point where I will be taking my custome elsewhere permanently and will be writing a very honest review of the terrible, sales focused service I've had recently on Trustpilot. You have no responsibility for my diabetes eye checks and I resent the fact you try to package up an aggressive sales tactic in this way to try and take advantage of potentially vulnerable and worried customers. I'm an educated and healthy person and do not appreciate being pressured the way I have been. I also found the fact there is no clear complaints contact details the final straw and my only option is to complain publicly."
"Excellent consultation with good detailed explanations along every stage. Full detailed analysis of all tests and measurements taken with full and complete explanation of history and prognosis. Fabulous friendly manner."
(Windsor) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great test and helpful service."
(Ferndown) - Posted 1 month ago
"Wonderful service in every way"
(Windsor) - Posted 1 month ago
"Satvinder was incredibly patient and gave great advice when helping me choose my reading glasses. She understood my concerns for choosing veri-focals and there was never any pressure to decide. A great asset to your team."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 months ago
"The service was friendly and very efficient with just the right amount of enthusiasm without too much sales talk. SAtvinder listened to what I wanted, watched what I tried on, and found the exact style for me. The decision to use Academy again was a good one."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 months ago
"Good selection of glasses and very good service"
(Guildford) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fabulous glasses and amazing service from Satvinder! A very satisfied customer who will be back."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 months ago
"Satvinder is a very helpful lady, she gave me lots of help and I got what exactly I want????I will recommend to friends . Good service."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 months ago
"I can't recommend Satvinder enough, literally the best customer service I have ever had. I came in looking confused and straight away she helped me pick out frames that fit my face perfectly and continued to be as helpful throughout the whole process. Was great to feel so valued and to be given a proper opinion on stylistic choices and a friendly personable attitude that is so often lacking these days."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent staff and service"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 months ago
"Exceptionally good service.Came in on tues late am and received fri pm.,what more can you ask. Look forward to seeing in comfort."
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 months ago
"Good service attention to detail"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very kind and good attention to detail. Great efficiency helping me get my glasses sorted."
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very kind people. There are willing to help anything sort of problem. Very good eye place"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very good service very helpful staff"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 months ago
"As usual we received superb service, fast service and would be only to pleased to recommend this establishment."
Eye Academy is rated 4.71 based on 145 reviews