Eye Academy Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Eye Academy Reviews

About Eye Academy:

Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

Eye Academy, Suite 12, Silwood Business Centre

Tell us how Eye Academy made you happy
Peepers Banbury : Totally unacceptable customer service. Loyal family custom will be lost after many years of attendance at this practice. Service is not as it was when Peepers was in private family ownership. I am now considering a complaint to the GOC as I do not consider the service I have received to be appropriate, neither elements of the prescription detailed to be accurate for my requirements. A very sad end after trying several times to get some straight forward answers to simple questions with regards to a prescription change. Sales of highly profitable frames and lenses getting in the way of great service.
The most informative eye test ever with Ali and I have had my eyes tested many a long year!! So interesting being given information about my eyes. As I said to Ali, I could have listened to him talk all day long as he certainly knew his craft. If you want to know anything about your eye sight then look no further than here.
I requested a refund of my eye care plan money on 18th March and still have not received a refund. Another direct debit has been taken before I have had a chance to cancel it though. A refund should take 5-7 days not over a month! I actually went into the branch today to ask why I had not received it - the Practice Manager was summoned. I was told she has a meeting with the owners later in the week and it was on the list to discuss! The customer service is absolutely rubbish which is why I wish to go elsewhere - this is not how Niall O'Kane ran his business for many years and he would be sorely disappointed. No smile, no greeting, no apology, no reasonable explanation (staff certainly look and act like they don't wish to be there). What a shame that a once thriving business is now in such bad hands - wonder when I will get my long overdue refund!
We recently moved to Guildford from Clapham and were nervous about finding a local optician. By complete coincidence, it turned out David had worked with our friends at our old trusted optician and he and the team at Eye Academy turned out to be equally friendly and professional, with a great taste in frames and the best available eye checking equipment. Both my wife and I would thoroughly recommend Eye Academy in Guildford High Street.
Very pleasant, explains things very well when needed, overall very helpful.
Excellent service
Customer service as always is excellent - cannot fault it. Price is on the high end but they are very efficient and always sort out any problems.
Good quick service, nice choice of frames, very friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent service, friendly knowledgeable staff.
Couldn't fault the service at all. Customer service, excellent. Very quick delivery on the glasses, I was told 7-10 days but was definitely within 7. Of course you get what you pay for and you will expect to pay more than you would at places like specsavers, but the customer care is tops and you will see where the extra money went for peace of mind and accuracy on the fitting.
Good customer experience. The staff are friendly, the product was delivered more quickly than expected and collection was easy.
Couldn't be happier with the service provided by this optician. Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful and I'm truly pleased with my purchases. To say that the staff went that extra mile is an understatement. They couldn't have done any more - whilst being very professional they were also very welcoming at the same time which is something you don't often find. And made you relaxed and nothing was too much trouble. A special thank you to David who was very patient and friendly too.
Visited The Eye Academy following a Google Search where I liked the look of their website. What a professional and excellent service they provided. Everyone was extremely pleasant and friendly and nothing was too much trouble at all. David was especially helpful and engaging and I would recommend this service to anyone who is thinking of visiting an optician whether for normal prescription glasses or prescription sun glasses. You certainly can't go wrong and won't regret your choice of optician. One very satisfied Customer.
Eye academy really do provide a superior service - beforehand I hadn’t realised we weren’t getting a good service elsewhere (other well known name). At eye academy they showed me how the lenses in my daughters glasses didn’t align optimally with the position of her pupils. She was also on a prescription nowhere near what she needs. I’m convinced she now has glasses that are more appropriate for her needs and fit her better than she did previously. Everyone at eye academy was also lovely and welcoming and put my 5yo at ease ☺️ Thank you.
From booking my appointment with Alison, having my eyes examined and tested, being shown a large selection of frames and being treated very professionally by all the staff. Politeness and friendliness was always shown. The spectacles were ready promptly and with slight adjustment fitted well and I have enjoyed them since. Would heartily recommend Eye Academy.
I must most highly recommend the service I have received recently at Strood’s Niall O’kane opticians. The service can only be described as excellent with a completely patient centred approach that sadly I have not seen elsewhere. The attention to detail along with taking the time to “get it right” was truly exemplary. May I hand on my thanks to all members of staff, but in particular to Faye who did an excellent job and was very professional and thorough.
They were very professional and caring, delivering excellent service and had reasonable prices. In short, amazing!
Fantastic experience at the Eye Academy for my sons first eye examination. Romana made him totally at ease, so much so, he cannot wait to go back again! I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to the Eye Academy, the knowledge and customer service is first class.
If you want a first class service from someone who really knows what they are talking about I would not hesitate to recommend Romana at the Eye Academy Windsor.
Lovely staff who treated me with kindness and were very considerate of my many eye problems . Choosing frames was easy and effortless with their help and I am very pleased with the service I had from Underwoods .
Eye Academy is rated 4.73 based on 705 reviews