Eye Academy Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Eye Academy

About Eye Academy: Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

Windsor
Guildford
Cobham
Banstead
Ferndown
Banbury

How would you rate Eye Academy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good service and attention to detail."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very through consultation, good communication on email."
(Banstead) - Posted 3 days ago
"Eye exam was very thorough, optometrist was very good"
(Windsor) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent customer service"
(Guildford) - Posted 5 days ago
"Extremely thorough eye test and staff were very friendly and informative. Would recommend for sure."
(Cobham) - Posted 5 days ago
"Professional and friendly service as always !"
(Windsor) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great new glasses and great service, as always!"
(Windsor) - Posted 5 days ago
"Staff always extremely helpful, cheerful and nothing is to much trouble"
(Cobham) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great service and through check up. Still love the glasses too"
(Guildford) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very high standard of professional customer service offered within a friendly beautifully appointed environment.... as it has been for over the last twenty years or more"
(Cobham) - Posted 6 days ago
"Excellent selection of frames. Care in fitting my new frames meant that they were comfortable straightaway. Friendly and efficient staff."
"My family have been using Ellis and Thompson for over 20 years, they have always gone over and above in their help and advice. The staff are excellant, blending professionalism with with a warm and friendly approach."
(Cobham) - Posted 6 days ago
"Good choice of frames, helpful staff and clean premises."
"Detailed examinations of the eyes for typical issues specifically checking for cataracts and other older peoples symptoms followed by very thorough sight tests. The reading and driving glasses prescribed were ready in two days. I am very pleased with the results."
(Cobham) - Posted 6 days ago
"I had glasses made 3 different times at Vison Express and every single time my vision was blurry. After 2 months, 2 visits and 3 attempts, I decided to get refunded and go to the Eye Academy. I was recommended to get 2 pais of glasses to resolve the issue and within 10 days my problem was solved."
(Windsor) - Posted 1 week ago
"After 2 months I'm still waiting for my new glasses. I haven't been kept informed of what is going on either."
(Cobham) - Posted 1 week ago
"I had a v friendly, helpful optician testing my eyes and advising. Couldn't be better!"
(Cobham) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have being using you for many years. I have always had good and friendly service, seeing the same people, which is very important to me."
"Apart from the brilliant Romana testing my eyes really throughly and spending time helping me with my concerns, the lady that helped me with my glasses was amazing and spent time sourcing some glasses that I really wanted but were discontinued by Silhouette , she rang abroad where they are based and managed to get them for me, for which I am very grateful. I shall certainly be going back to her again, and also will be going back to Romana in the next couple of weeks to get my punctual plugs renewed."
"Friendly professional staff, showing good skills at all levels."
Eye Academy is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews