Eye Academy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Eye Academy

About Eye Academy: Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

WindsorGuildfordCobhamBansteadFerndownBanbury

How would you rate Eye Academy?

"Good selection of glasses and very good service"
(Guildford) - Posted 5 days ago
"Fabulous glasses and amazing service from Satvinder! A very satisfied customer who will be back."
(Windsor) - Posted 1 week ago
"Satvinder is a very helpful lady, she gave me lots of help and I got what exactly I want????I will recommend to friends . Good service."
(Windsor) - Posted 1 week ago
"I can't recommend Satvinder enough, literally the best customer service I have ever had. I came in looking confused and straight away she helped me pick out frames that fit my face perfectly and continued to be as helpful throughout the whole process. Was great to feel so valued and to be given a proper opinion on stylistic choices and a friendly personable attitude that is so often lacking these days."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent staff and service"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Exceptionally good service.Came in on tues late am and received fri pm.,what more can you ask. Look forward to seeing in comfort."
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good service attention to detail"
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very kind and good attention to detail. Great efficiency helping me get my glasses sorted."
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very kind people. There are willing to help anything sort of problem. Very good eye place"
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very good service very helpful staff"
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"As usual we received superb service, fast service and would be only to pleased to recommend this establishment."
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Quick expert service. New glasses ready quickly and seem to answer my problem."
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Consistently polite, helpful and excellent service."
"Perfect, thanks"
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to others."
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Thankful for kind help and consideration"
F.Holbrook
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff and very efficient on the same wavelength and nknew my needs"
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Thorough eye examination and help with choosing new frames"
(Banbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very pleased with the care that I received at this opticians, my new reading glasses have just been fitted and are lovely, would definitely recommend Underwoods to my friends."
(Ferndown) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent service and staff very helpful"
Eye Academy is rated 4.73 based on 136 reviews