Eye Academy Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Eye Academy

About Eye Academy: Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

WindsorGuildfordCobhamFerndownBanbury

Tell us how Eye Academy made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"As always, Ann, Eddie, and the rest of the staff provided an excellent service. Very friendly, professional staff. I will not go anywhere else!"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 days ago
"A very friendly and efficient service................"
(Banbury) - Posted 4 days ago
"Ann and Eddy were as always thorough, kind and patient . Thank you"
(BN) - Posted 4 days ago
"I received excellent service at the Windsor store who returned my broken Lindberg frames to Denmark where they were replaced under guarantee. I was kept informed at every stage of the process."
(WR) - Posted 5 days ago
"The person who was selling glasses was very attentive . However the worst experience I had when where collecting glasses- it was not adjusted properly and the assistant did not bother to inspect to see where exactly adjustment is needed and only relayed on my explanation. I cannot see properly and have a headache. I will return glasses on Saturday as I am working all week. Don’t want to pay over 1k and have issue with glasses."
(GF) - Posted 1 week ago
"I am always impressed with the technology and expertise at Peepers. I feel welcome and valued. The staff are friendly and professional. My only concern is the assumption after an eye test that new glasses should be purchased. I would like to have been asked if I would like to look into a new pair rather than be sat down unaware if what to expect. That said, when I did decide to update my glasses, the service and care were excellent."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly and supportive"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Lenses in a new pair and refurbished pair of spectacles not clean on collection. Otherwise prompt service and delivery. Not an entirely positive process when eye test and prescription does not turn into a spectacle purchase. At high end prices compared to chain competition, I’d hope for better."
(BN) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Friendly, prompt, professional. All examinations, tests, and fittings thorough. Never felt rushed during my appointment."
(BN) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"my experience of the staff and service i received by the Guildford shop is second to none ! They are always friendly and i feel they always go that extra mile. Even if the work done out is not up to a specific stranded then they have sent my glasses back to be redone which is such a great quality service. I really feel taken care of not just because i am a customer but the staff see me as a human being , someone to be looked after , taken care of even, that is not found in the retail industry enough i feel . I can not speak more highly of the staff at your Guildford store, they are the 'Rose in Your crown' Thank you , thank them for their GREAT customer service and ; theirs smiles ( just one thing :o) I've got to the bottom of your page and i see you have spelt my name incorrectly :o) it is STRODE not Strobe ... i get it all the time so no problems)"
(GF) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Anne and eddie have looked after my eyes for 12 years and I have always had fantastic care from both of them and their reception staff. Mrs Jamed"
(BN) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great service - as always."
(BN) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Absolutely fantastic service - can't fault the team at Peepers. They always go the extra mile for their customers and it is much appreciated."
(Banbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Incredibly kind, helpful and efficient when my specs broke whilst away from home, and organised me with new ones, by contacting my home optician for my prescription. Very grateful!!"
(BN) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Been going there for eye exams for 25 yrs and wouldnt go anywhere else. Staff friendly and helpful. Appointment never rushed and very thorough."
(Banbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I was reassured with my visit about my vision and extensive examination,"
(Windsor) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent service!"
(WR) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Attention to detail and a personal, professional service."
(Windsor) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Peepers is an extremely efficient and friendly opticians."
(Banbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The Eye Academy are always friendly, helpful and offer a very high level of professionlism. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
Eye Academy is rated 4.75 based on 271 reviews