Eye Academy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Eye Academy

About Eye Academy: Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

WindsorGuildfordCobhamFerndownBanbury

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Eye Academy ?

"I have been coming to Peepers for many years, and would not wish to go anywhere else."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 day ago
"A friendly unhurried atmosphere with focused, caring staff."
(GF) - Posted 1 week ago
"I always enjoy seeing Anne Eddie and the team."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional and friendly. Total confidence in the team."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Super friendly fast and efficient"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent and efficient customer service with a personal touch."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Always had excellent service and felt very confident in the eye testing."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Was it good for you too,"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Professional, very knowledgeable, friendly, fun! I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Friendly and professional service provided"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"A very good professional and friendly service Thanks for the prompt and efficient service when I had a serious eye injury"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"the quality of service was excellent"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"First class service, polite and friendly."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service and attention to detail."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great service and love my new glasses. Recommended for sure :-)"
(Windsor) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always excellent service"
(BN) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very good and quick service"
(Ferndown) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Professional service delivered with a smile...that brought tears to my eyes😂!"
(WR) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I first went to the eye academy because their frames are much nicer, with more prestigious brands and attractive modern styles than the average high street shop. All staff was very amiable and willing to serve well but not all were very well trained. I also feel things take too long when it comes to preparing glasses. For example replacing lenses on a exisiting frame should not take two weeks (when you have to wear contacts instead or don't have a spare pair) - I had to ask for a quicker turnaround, which they did in two days in the end. I was also surprised that for returning customers they wanted me to sign disclaimers in case they break the glasses frames that came from their own shop originally... you usually get this request if the frames were sold esewhere. In the end they forgot to execute on that. Additionally I don't think the price was very competitive when replacing lenses only; charging for additional re-glazing didn't seem appropriate to me (especially when the glasses were originally done 18 months before in the same shop and undamaged). Last but not least I had to phone back as they had kept my prescription and I needed it for future reference, and I also asked them to send me a receipt for what I spent as I only got a credit card receipt which doesn't work for private health insurance (they could easily ask the customer whether they need a copy of the invoice there and then). So maybe a check list on paperwork transactions would be good for staff training."
(WR) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Helpful staff with prompt service"
(Banbury) - Posted 4 weeks ago