Eye Academy Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Eye Academy

About Eye Academy: Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

WindsorGuildfordCobhamBansteadFerndownBanbury

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Eye Academy ?

"Appointment quickly obtained. Welcoming staff. Nice surroundings. Good selection of frames."
(Ferndown) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very happy with service and lovey staff who looked after me. Very satisfied."
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 days ago
"Brilliant service and great attention to detail."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional, highly qualified informative, caring, great service - I would not go anywhere else!"
(Windsor) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful professional service"
(GF) - Posted 1 week ago
"Service excellence best describes my recent experience. Client focus is very much to the fore and I will not hesitate to recommend Eye Academy Windsor and the team professionals led by Qais Ebayia."
(Windsor) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I trust their professional approach, continual improvement of their equipment, judgment and frankness."
"Great as always"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good service and good communication"
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service from the initial phone call to collection of glasses. Friendly attentive staff and would be more than happy to recommend your service in the future. Look forward to returning in two years time."
(Ferndown) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Apart from having the latest equipment, the staff are all brilliant. Both knowledgeable and friendly."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Paid attention to my concerns, gave detailed examination and the resultant prescription was fine. All the staff very friendly and helpful and especially the opticians Ann and Eddy."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Staff are always approachable and helpful and the new equipment makes me feel that I am in safe hands."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"An excellent and prompt service that dealt with all the possibilities thoroughly. As good as it gets!"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"They dealt very expeditiously with an order for replacement sunglasses needed for my approaching holiday"
(Windsor) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Courtius and friendly"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Peepers service has always been thorough and first class."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"All aspects of the eye test, selection and fitting of my new glasses were very efficient and the staff were all very professional and kind. Thank you, I now have a pair of glasses that I am very happy with"
(Ferndown) - Posted 1 month ago
"..........."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Friendly staff and very helpful"
Eye Academy is rated 4.73 based on 177 reviews