Eye Academy Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Eye Academy Reviews

About Eye Academy:

Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

help@eyeacademy.com

Eye Academy, Suite 12, Silwood Business Centre

Tell us how Eye Academy made you happy
Thank goodness for Eye Academy. I had a very painful, sore eye and was seen straight away by The Eye Academy who diagnosed my condition instantly and gave me treatment. I was diagnosed with a corneal ulcer on my eye. I was very impressed by the service and knowledge of all the staff members who instantly put me at ease, particularly as I was worried about my eye health. They went on to assist me with a prescription and even administered the antibiotics onsite. I cannot wear contact lenses now for 4 weeks so the staff helped me choose a pair of prescription sunglasses and had them expressed in time for my holiday. The staff went above and beyond to advise and help me. I would highly recommend The Eye Academy. I won’t be going anywhere else from now on. 5 star in every way.
(Eye Academy Windsor) -
Thank you so much, we are so glad to help! We will see you soon and have a fabulous holiday!
I was extremely happy with the service I received at the Eye Academy in Windsor, all of the staff were professional, helpful and friendly so I would highly recommend anyone to go there
(Eye Academy Windsor) -
Thank you for a lovely review, we're always happy to help!
The eye test is the best you can get and covers all aspects of eye health which is so important and worth every penny. The staff are wonderful and caring and take the time to make sure everything is just right and you are fully satisfied and happy. Nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended
(Eye Academy Windsor) -
Thank you for such a lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Amazing service, turned around my new sun glasses extremely quickly. Very helpful team with a can do attitude.
(Eye Academy Guildford) -
I vistas the eye academy last week the staff were very friendly and took loads of time with me and listened to my concerns I was very impressed with the care they gave me and would most certainly recommend them to my friends
Great service and attention to detail. David was outstanding and I appreciated the friendly approach and the time taken to get exactly what I wanted. Very highly recommended. The final spectacles are excellent and fit extremely well.
(Eye Academy Guildford) -
Amazing service. Everyone very friendly.
A few years ago I struggled to get correct correct prescriptions and glasses provided to me by high street brands, so I decided to try The Eye Academy. My experience was fantastic, the examination was comprehensive and the glasses provided to me corrected my vision perfectly. The staff care about the customer's needs. Everyone is friendly. Will recommend The Eye Academy to all I encounter.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) -
I would definitely recommend Underwood eyecare. I have been a customer for a number of years and never been disappointed. This year with COVID I felt that every precaution had been taken to keep customers and staff feeling safe. The examination was well conducted, fully explained and good advice given. Whilst not the cheapest, the range of frames and the service is excellent and my glasses were ready within a week.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) -
Very professional service from eye test to collection of my new glasses
At long last I've found an Optician that really do take the time to make sure you walk out their shop very happy, having received a great professional service, from the eye examination to the fitting of the frames. Great display of different frames to choose from. Thoroughly recommended, Thank you Tracey.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) -
I have NEVER, in 15 years of going to Ellis and Thompson, had such a fantastic experience as I had today. I felt so cared for and so looked after by their entire team. My optician, who did all my exams was amazing - so dynamic, so knowledgable, super impressive. And all the new technology was so impressive. I actually enjoyed having an eye exam and being fitted for new glasses. There was a level of professionalism, organisation and care that I have not experienced before and I am with you permanently now!
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) -
All the staff are pleasant helpful and professional. The attention to COVID-19 requirements is exemplary. The range of eye test and eye health equipment is first class. I have hidden disabilities and all my disability needs were met with understanding and without any problems. First class.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) -
The service at the Ferndown branch was first class. The choice of frames was excellent the service was great and the attention to detail by both Tracey and her colleague one couldn’t fault. I look forward to visiting again next year. Rod Wardle
I have been a regular customer of Eye Academy in Windsor for well over 20 years. I can honestly say that I am never tempted to look elsewhere for my reading glasses or sunglasses. The products are of a very high quality and people always compliment me on my eye-wear. Their friendly, knowledgeable, experienced, and nothing is too much trouble approach, really elevates this company above the rest. Thank you Eye Academy! Here's to many more years!
(Eye Academy Windsor) -
My wife is isolating with NHS category 'Extremely Vulnarable' and her second cataract op has been delayed resulting in her havng misatched lenses in her glasses. When Tracy was approached for advice she went the extra mile by coming to our home without entering, in her own time and carried out the necessary work in her car without coming closer than the approved 2 meter safe distance. My wife now has two appropriate lenses which will suffice until her next cataract op can be rescheduled. Tracy, thank you so much for your swift fix.
Good service with original eye test, purchase and fitting. The test of any company is their after sales service though and Tracey at Underwood (Eye Academy) provided superb service when I lost my glasses on a flight to Australia. She promptly sent me my prescription so I could get a pair of reading glasses, then ordered a replacement pair to be ready for my return. As were then in the midst of the Covid 19 crisis she arranged home delivery as the shop had to close. Brilliant service- thoroughly recommended.
Professional and always friendly staff providing an excellent service
(Eye Academy Windsor) -
My wife and I have been using Eye Academy for 20 years, even continuing to use it after moving abroad - making time for a check up on our infrequent returns home - as providing a reliable optometric service we trust. They also have a nice select range of frames, and Romana & team always make some great recommendations for me :).
(Eye Academy Windsor) -
Modern equipment,professional staff and pleasant accessible premises. Stock a wide range of spectacles of varied price and styles.
Eye Academy is rated 4.73 based on 650 reviews