Eye Academy Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Eye Academy Reviews

About Eye Academy:

Style. Expertise. Care. Health.
You may assume all opticians are the same, and most are, but we are very different.

At Eye Academy, we are renowned for our clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear. We offer a range of appointments from a basic eye examination to specialised examinations that we individually tailor to your specific needs. New patients are often blown away by the thoroughness of the eye examination, the quality of vision we can help them achieve, the beautiful practice and the friendly welcome.

01344206226

help@eyeacademy.com

Eye Academy, Suite 12, Silwood Business Centre, Silwood Park, Buckhurst Road

Tell us how Eye Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Eye Academy 5 star review on 7th August 2019
Mr Hills
More Photos & Videos
My wife is isolating with NHS category 'Extremely Vulnarable' and her second cataract op has been delayed resulting in her havng misatched lenses in her glasses. When Tracy was approached for advice she went the extra mile by coming to our home without entering, in her own time and carried out the necessary work in her car without coming closer than the approved 2 meter safe distance. My wife now has two appropriate lenses which will suffice until her next cataract op can be rescheduled. Tracy, thank you so much for your swift fix.
Good service with original eye test, purchase and fitting. The test of any company is their after sales service though and Tracey at Underwood (Eye Academy) provided superb service when I lost my glasses on a flight to Australia. She promptly sent me my prescription so I could get a pair of reading glasses, then ordered a replacement pair to be ready for my return. As were then in the midst of the Covid 19 crisis she arranged home delivery as the shop had to close. Brilliant service- thoroughly recommended.
Professional and always friendly staff providing an excellent service
(Eye Academy Windsor) - Posted 3 months ago
My wife and I have been using Eye Academy for 20 years, even continuing to use it after moving abroad - making time for a check up on our infrequent returns home - as providing a reliable optometric service we trust. They also have a nice select range of frames, and Romana & team always make some great recommendations for me :).
(Eye Academy Windsor) - Posted 3 months ago
Modern equipment,professional staff and pleasant accessible premises. Stock a wide range of spectacles of varied price and styles.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) - Posted 3 months ago
All the staff very pleasant and professional.Would certainly recommend.
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) - Posted 3 months ago
15/02/2020: Staff very polite and courteous but paid £1000+ and glasses are still not right after two eye tests and two sets of lenses. Persuaded me to switch from Varilux to Nikon lenses and I'm now wondering whether this is the cause?
Dr J A Murphy
All the staff were very friendly and attentive
(Underwood Eyecare Ferndown) - Posted 3 months ago
I am very satisfied with the helpful and professional members of staff.
(Eye Academy Guildford) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service
A very extensive eye exam using up to date technology
Range of spectacles extensive

I will be going to them year after year
First class service
You will get a more personalised service at Ellis & Thompson
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) - Posted 3 months ago
Service is very friendly and thorough. If you have special needs they are prepared to go the extra mile to find the right solution.
(Peepers Opticians Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Over the years I have always found Ellis and Thompson to be very efficient and reliable. The company is equipped with the very latest test equipment, and the staff are pleasant to deal with – especially their Optometrist, Nirmal.
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) - Posted 3 months ago
Professional, friendly and very well equipped!
Such helpful service
(Peepers Opticians Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
They did a detiled assessment of my needs and provided a greta solution in terms of te cirrect enses and frames that look good, fit me well and that I am peased with
(Eye Academy Guildford) - Posted 3 months ago
I was very happy with the help and service that I had from Reece. Hence, why I came back and bought them.
Regards
Gina Freeman
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) - Posted 3 months ago
I have to say that very disappointingly this was far from the best visit I have had to Ellis and Thompson. Always had 100% excellent service and attention over many years in the past ... but on collecting my newly lensed glasses, paid and going outside I saw that the lenses were covered in fingerprints. They had not been cleaned after putting them in my frames. I had intended to go back and tell Alan at a later date knowing he was not in that day, but it had slipped my mind until this opportunity came. I won't stop using E&T but this is not the standard Alan would want. So these points are for this visit only.
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) - Posted 3 months ago
It seems that Ellis and Thompson is not the same as it use to be. Did they sell this arm to someone else? The eye check (this is the second time this has happened) was thorough but I felt like she was just trying to get me to buy frames and I did not feel confident she had my best interests at heart. She wanted me to buy lenses.
(Ellis & Thompson Cobham) - Posted 4 months ago