Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Just very good service
You can't "take the Mickey" out of these guys, they are super efficient. Took a good deal of trouble to find the right parts for me, made it really easy to pay online, sent the parts to me in New Zealand where they arrived on time, just as promised. Many thanks guys, I'll have no hestitation using Euro Car Care again in the future. Graeme
Cheap and quick delivery. Perfect.
Nopea ja toimiva
Trustworthy!
Excellent service the part I bought seems better than the original I had to replace.
Parts arrived on time and worked
Quick to answer on the phone. Helpful and informative. Quick to process order and shipping.
Good price and super fast delivery
Great service and communication Product knowledge was reassuring and the ordering and delivery process a walk in the Park thanks I highly recommend anyone trying to procure euro parts these are the guys that can help
Needed a new spare wheel winch for our Citreon Grand PIcasso … found one on the website - emailed to check that the item on the website fitted our version/year, plus to confirm if it was new or used. Had a response within an hour which confirm it'd fit and that all items are new - ordered the item and it arrived within 3 days and was fitted in 10 minutes. Superb - will definitely use again.
Quick delivery and answers to e.mails
Excellent service. Delivery much earlier than expected.
Excellent product and fast delivery. Perfect!!
Arrived before due date, kept in touch with courier at every stage of the journey, brilliant service. The conversion kit for the Citroen C4 grand Picasso rear springs are superb, what a difference from the pneumatic, I am not used to getting up in the morning and seeing my car " sitting up " Thanks.👍
Thanks, everything is OK!
Outstanding service and expert advice are rarely offered anywhere these days , but Big Mick and Little Mick demonstrate both , along with that extra attention to detail that only comes from experience gained in the field over years of dealing with the masses. Eurocare are my "Go To" place for parts for my vehicle. Best practice and customer focus tied with fast delivery and great pricing (even to me here in New Zealand) just cannot be beaten by anyone else. Put your trust in this company , you have only everything to gain.
Just bloody fantastic. Great comms and speedy delivery with perfect goods. Keep up with the good work. Worth every penny. A++++++++++++
Absolutely awesome, one new very happy and committed customer in Australia! After getting the run around here in Oz, Eurocarcare knew exactly what I wanted and for the right price - extremely professional. The best thing though was the international shipping. They quoted it would take within a week to get form U.K. to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Well, I tracked the package on TNT..it left Derbyshire 12pm Monday night my local time and got to me midday Thursday of the same week. That's just 60 hours! I was blown away. Australia Post struggle to send a package from Sydney to Brisbane in 5 days! Anyway, I am having a Merry Christmas now that my Peugeot 406 coupe is back on the road. Happy New Year and very done to all the Brits for making the right choice on December 12 :-)
Very serius Company!
Thank you Roberto.
We really do strive to remain sober for the greater part of the day.
Things get a bit giggly around 4pm, but that's Champagne for you.
Best regards