Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Very quick and professional service, many thanks.
Great service fast shipping
Excellent service
Good parts supplier and very easy to fit will use again and recamend
One of the only places I could find the part online for my fiat panda 100hp, better price than I had be quoted else where and much fast postage. Came in 48 hours! Will use again if they have parts I need.
Quick delivery with excellent communication- pleasure to do business with! Thanks.
Managed to get original Peugeot parking sensors for less than half the price of main Peugeot parts dealers. Delivered within a couple of days.
Will definitely use again if I need any more parts
Used Euro Car Care a few times from France and found them very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Good prices for car parts and always good advice too when we were not sure what we actually wanted!
Excellent service, will use again.
G'day Mick & Mick,

I have just received my order, with thanks.

May I say that the service and civility I received from Eurocarcare was exemplary. Service and civility are the two most important qualities when I think of this Company. I will definitely contact Eorocacare when I next need parts for my Citroen C5. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Peter Christian
1st rate will yous again
Saved me some time and effort, so thanks.
Prompt professional service at a good price. Mick had my brake parts delivered to my doorstep in Australia in a week.
Great service well done to every one in the team.
Harborne Garage Ltd
Thank you mick for really looking into a part for me.
Even tho unable to help me with the renault part you went out of your way to investigate all other avenues and helped me with a photo of the exact part I'm looking for and put me in contact with the people who sells renault parts
SINCERLY a big thank you so much. ...Where others proberly did respond which I thought was great.... but with a short....no sorry. But you went out of your way and text me i reckon twice with such concern to help. Lovely to have you respond .. please take care an keep safe in our crazy world we live in these days. Bless πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ€—
Great, quick communication and a very easy way to buy. Parts are a perfect fit. Thanks!
Awesome service as usual. Just over a week to the other side of the world in Covid restricted times is very good. Thanks guys.
Simply the best advice, variety of parts, and service I have come across in a long, long time. Even paying in NZ pesos and requiring shipping half way around the world, dealing with Mick at EuroCarCare is so much more pleasant and economical than being ignored and then strafed by my local Renault dealer, it sometimes makes me cry a little bit... Many grateful thanks
Absolutely fantastic service,they are very friendly and helpful!.
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 378 reviews