Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd

About Euro Car Care Ltd: Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy

"Very fast delivery and good quality~"
"Big Mick was just so helpful recently when I had just about given up getting my motor home fixed I received his contact details from the Fiat Ducato Owners group on Facebook to which I thank that person. I received the spare part in less than a week to my address in Australia I would thoroughly recommend Euro Car Care Ltd and when I have to I will use them again"
Bless you Deirdre. It was a pleasure. many thanks for your trust.
Mick.
"Brilliant service, super-fast delivery and some good fitting advice came with the purchase. Citroen C4 Grand Picasso rear suspension conversion kit. Would definitely use again."
Thank you Stephen. Glad your suspension woes are over
Mick.
"good service and fast delivery at a good price"
"Fast service and excellent parts would recommend to a friend"
"Awesome service, fast shipping. I Highly recommend Euro car care."
"Fantastic service, at a fantastic price. An absolute pleasure to deal with."
"Thrilled with the price and super quick delivery. Ordered on Monday. Delivery to Sydney happened on Thursday! Amazing!"
Thank you Richard. Clearly the wind was with us that day!
Mick.
"Great service, fast shipping."
"Very satisfied with the service, fast delivery. Thanks"
"Good communication and swift handling. However part of my address (read fields) submitted was not transferred to TNT so delivery was delayed."
Hi, Sorry to hear about the delay. Yes I can see we have omitted part of the address. My apologies for that. We will take more care in future.
Thank you for taking the time to respond and still awarding us 4* much appreciated.
Best regards
"i import vehicles from uk and i could not claim VAT with your company via dealer which has not a problem with most parts companies as baulky can be more cost effective as transport is no cost"
Hi Martin. Thanks for the feedback and 5*!
I'm not quite sure what you mean by VAT as we do not charge VAT when exporting outside of the EU. Unless you wanted us to ship to a 3rd party at a UK address. If the item is subsequently leaving the EU we just need documented proof for our accountant that it has left the EU. If that can be provided we are happy to refund the VAT which we have done on a number of occasions.
Mick.
"Very quick and good quality part"
"Good service ordered wrong part my fault sent it back money credited into my account no fuss"
"Delightful to shop with Euro Car Care Ltd. Very customer oriented."
Bless your heart Nashon :)
"C4 Grand Picasso (08) Coil spring conversion.. Only been in for one day, but seems like an excellent choice to replace the troublesome air suspension at a fraction of the cost of ongoing repairs or replacement air bags, compressor issues etc,etc.. my local garage charged for 3 hours to fit, including the reset of computer.. Total cost including the spring kit £440.00 ...Citroen main dealers wanted over £1,600 to sort bags and compressor relay.. The ride feels the same. So I’m happy! 😊"
Hi Gary,
So happy that you're happy. Thank you so much for the review and 5* !
Mick.
"Exactly as described and very quick delivery."
"All praise for quick response to inquire about the details and compatibility of parts with my vehicle. And all this with very humorous comments. Expedition delivery. Thank you guys. Service rating 5 *"
"commande reçue rapidement,pieces d'origine,que demander de plus."
"Really pleased with the emails from Big and Little Mick’s...very helpful and informative. Definitely will use again. Thank you both."
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 60 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access