Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Cheapest price online for part I needed, quick delivery 5*
I found the service very efficient with prompt email reply and friendly communication. Ordering was fast and shipping even faster with international postage (Australia) very reasonable compared to other suppliers. Overall way above the standard of internet shopping service. Thank you
top quality product at great price and prompt delivery with first class advice.
Great service from Euro Car Care. They had the parts I needed packed and delivered to the other side of the world in a week. A pleasure to deal with the lads.
Very Good. Ultrafast delivery. 5 stars
Item as decribed and quick delivery
Great product and service however your delivery partner for Ireland is shockingly bad. Left our package in the garden of another house. Luckily we were looking for it and tracked it down but could have been much worse!
Hi Craig. Thank you for your feedback. Firstly I apologise on behalf of DPD. I will forward your tracking details to them so that they can investigate. No parcel should be left without a signature ever. To be fair DPD ship all across Europe for us and apart from the odd delay, we never have an issue.
I am very glad you found your parcel, and as you so rightly state, it could have been a lot worse. I also very much appreciate the fact that you have still awarded us 5*. So in light of all this I will be refunding the shipping charge, and wish you a fabulous Christmas and have a couple of mulled wines on us.
Best regards. Mick
mick 迅速な対応をありがとう。無事正確な部品が、日本に届きました。 またよろしく!
私たちへの信頼をありがとう
日本にいる兄弟たちに仕えるのはうれしいです
Excellent efficient service. Will use again.
Had few orders from these good price and quick service
Excellent advise the spring conversion for the Citroen dispatch arrived within 20hours ordering to our holiday cottage and was simple enough to fit with minimal tools on the driveway it saved our holiday just wish Citroen had been bright enough to fit coils instead of stupid air springs in the first place
Excellent service. Delivered the nxt day. Would highly recommend the coil soring conversion to anyone who has air suspension on grand c4. Was a bit worried at first changing to spring but best thing ever. No more worring about the suspension. Drives exactly the same amd better ride height.
A real pleasure to deal with, I live on the otherside of the world in New Zealand. Every part has been well priced and delivered promptly. All emails are responded in a timely matter and highly professional. I cannot recommend this business enough. So glad to have found them as genuine Fiat parts are very expensive in NZ and these have all been fantastic. Cheers!
Always an easy way to purchase Peugeot parts to get them from Euro Car Care Ltd.
Very quick delivery to Australia
Fast delivery
excellent service. part not in stock in UK so ordered from France then to UK It still arrived in Australia within a week. Now installed in car. Couldn't be happier. cost of part, express postage (TNT) and installation in y car was still less than half of price quoted for part only in Australia. Thank you
I have dealt with guys for a couple of years now. I am in Western Australia and find that there advice , service and efficiency is without peer. Look forward to doing business into the future.
Great Car parts seller and after sales service.. A+++++++