Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Everything is perfect, fast delivery and excellent packaging. I’m looking forward to the next transaction.
Very good service, can't fault.
Delivered on time as promised
Needed it fast orderd on the Sunday arrived by Tuesday.
Great service, quick delivery and econnomic
WOW, Firstly thank you Big & Little Mick. I recently needed a Peugoet 508 wagon 2017 front passenger bumper running light/indicator LED light replaced. Peugoet Australia quoted $1,250 + Labour... Yeap kid you not. I called around and received another quote from a European car repairer who received a quote from Peugeot for $860 for the part and their Labour was $250per Hr. I then googled.. and somehow came across Eurocarcare, I was so hesitant for weeks... but I couldn't find any second hand parts or other cheaper prices. After further reviewing other customer reviews from Australia & New Zealand I decided to take the risk. I paid $560 plus shipping and it arrived 4 days later to Newcastle NSW. The part was packaged very well and was in mint condition. I then took this part to a local mechanic who charged ... $120 labour. I saved $570 !!! I'm already about to order my mayor services parts from these guys. They are legit !! The payment process and notification system was very reassuring, the delivery time frame has blown me away. Finally access to European car parts in Australia are no longer over priced !!
Great team of guys working there. Speedy service too.
Très satisfait du service et de la livraison très rapide
great service would highly recommend to other people
GREAT HONEST GARAGE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LOOK AFTER ALL MAKES CARS USE THIS GARAGE OK
I have dealt with these guys for a few years now. Being a long distance customer from Perth Western Australia, trust is an important issue. Mick's advice and service has been second to none and I look forward dealing with the company going forward.
I can't speak highly enough of these people. Friendly approach, incredible service, accurate understanding of what is required and amazingly fast delivery. Not much else is required of such a service as I see it
Got what i wanted and got it at a low cost and fast
Can’t believe how fast this works , excellent 😁
Happy customer👍
The ordered part arrived on time and in original packaging. The only difficulty I had was that without the part number it was difficult on Google to find Eurocarcare . Searching on the description did not "flag" EurocarCare
Prompt delivery, updates by email and fitted by our mechanic all fine.
First class service and excellent customer care. Highly recommend then and will definitely be using them again in the future
The jury is still out but after a promising start it has been all down hill.
Excellent, prompt service and a good price
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 528 reviews