Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Thanks for the prompt service.
Good price, very fast freight.
Good deal. No problem
only the 2nd time I have had need to use your services regarding tyre winch and spindle, both arrived ahead of time. Should I require your services again I will not hesitate to do so.
EXCELLENT AND SPEEDY..
fast service
I love getting parts from these guys - well priced and arrive fast.
Swift response, good advice and fast shipping.
Prompt, efficient service. They are always helpful in ensuring the products ordered are the right ones for you
Would use them again
Speaking with Mike I ordered some particulate fluid for my wife's car on a Tuesday - and it arrived on Wednesday as promised - perfect! And at a very good price when compared with the unnecessarily expensive product from Citroen. I would definitely use this company again - recommended. And if you are feeling down having to fork out hard-earned money on your vehicle, read the Ts and Cs - made me chuckle anyway :)
Je suis très content très sérieux je le conseille je ne dirai pas ça pour Chrono post déplorable livraison
Excellent service
Hi you guys I don't know which Mick I was in contact with but thanks for making it a easy process, your note gave me a good smile regards rob
I needed a lot of hydraulic pipe quickly, and EuroCarCare not only had by far the best price, but included next-day delivery as a matter of course. I'm absolutely delighted.
Parts identified, mailed, and collected in super time can’t thank you so much wonderful service, especially for international delivery.
Many thanks
Roslyn Lawrence
Young NSW
Australia
Ordered a C4GP spring conversion kit, delivery was really fast although I live in Sweden.
Not only could they source parts for me, but said parts were highly affordable. Response to inquiries was prompt and friendly, not to mention informative. At the time of writing the parts are in transit having flown from London through Belgium, Barain, Singapore, Sydney and Brisbane. Now presumably on a truck? All in less time than the local auto dealer needs.
Brilliant service. I mailed a part query after hours, got a helpful reply 1st thing the following morning, ordered (great price too - saved me about 50% on list) , arrived as described the following day.
Spot on service. Next day arrival too..
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 346 reviews