Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

Based on 620 reviews
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Very helpful part's arrived quickly would definitely use agen.
As always the service and shipping is second to none. The other side of the world in 14 days during this very difficult time in logistics is awesome. I work for Peugeot in NZ and can get stuff faster from Eurocarcare than i can from the manufactuer.And as whole lot cheaper even adding the frieght charges:) A+++
Item was well priced and delivery was fast. Will use again, thank you.
I was so happy with the speediness of receiving my master cylinder this week , and do thank Mick Butler for his professional service of showing me how to order the part on line ,and the information that was sent to me on the progress of the order day by day , I was amazed . I do not know of any other Dealer that would dealt with this top service , so very happy and have shown my friends of the good work you all done , and will be happy to deal with you for the next part needed . Thanks again ,Robert and Gladys Rivett
I was struggling to find some replacement bolts I needed for an Alfa Romeo. Mostly due to poor descriptions or lack of detail on other websites. They had the (OEM) part I needed, at a reasonable price and delivered it within 2 days. Will definitely be my first stop next time I need a part.
Great transaction, package received quickly. Thanks a lot. Clement.
Rapid delivery, easy to use website.
Thanks
Very happy with the communication and endeavour to provide the part I had been searching for. Very professional and accommodating organisation to deal with.
Speedy response to enquiry. Great price and fast shipping
very good . arrived on time and was the correct part...
Good quality of bolts with speedy delivery time
Excellent service. Fast response to my request. Item was shipped quickly. Shipping took longer than initially stated, but considering the current climate, 14 days to New Zealand ain't bad. Cheers.
You ask me 60$ for sending 2 small seal after my ordering.
A little unfair. WE do not dictate shipping prices. BUT we do ship as close to COST as we can without losing money. The fact that you live on New Caledonia, an island 2000 miles off the Australian coast in the South Pacific is not really our fault.
I do not have the most recent purchase with me yet. It's 'delayed in transit' whatever that means. However, as in a previous few occasions, I found this firm a pleasure to deal with. Always positive. Always cheerful. And so far at least, always correct. They are quicker and less costly than the car's formal dealership. I recommend them to anyone looking for parts!
5 Star service, really went out of their way to get part to us ASAP when we needed it quickly and price was very reasonable compared to others on market
Good service with prompt replies, will use again when in need of more Renault parts
Excellent prompt and efficient service
Excellent service
Great price parts, excellent quick delivery, would recommend.
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 620 reviews