Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Pretty good, overall. Parts seemed expensive, but that could be said of most of the other suppliers. Service good, arrived quickly and correctly. I liked the style of the website, too. Would use again.
Product was just what i needed but it was sent to my billing address rather than the requested delivery address.
Good communication and swift handling. However part of my address (read fields) submitted was not transferred to TNT so delivery was delayed.
Hi, Sorry to hear about the delay. Yes I can see we have omitted part of the address. My apologies for that. We will take more care in future.
Thank you for taking the time to respond and still awarding us 4* much appreciated.
Best regards
Swift and good service! I don't know if there is a more affordable way of sending the packacges rather than with TNT but anyhow they charge over thirteen pounds for handling through Norwegian customs wich i think is too expensive
Hi, Thank you for the feedback. We try hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum. This is not a profit centre for us so all shipping is as near to cost as we can manage.
Unfortunately we do not have control over duty and charges levied by customs and excise, which is why we always recommend researching locally so that there are no nasty surprises. Sadly the Norwegian government have cost us a star, but we say Skål ! as they enjoy another beer at our expense :)
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 235 reviews