Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
I bought what I was led to believe was the part that I required only to find when it arrived to not fit the car.
Dear Mr Haimes.
As far as I can tell you have made two attempts at ordering an engine cover mounting grommet. On both occasions you made no attempt to verify compatibility. Which is strongly advised on EVERY page.
I'm sorry you have ordered the wrong part, but please feel free to return it for a refund
All got to say is it was a nightmare buying parts from this outfit. 1 star
Dear Mr G.
I assume you are awarding us just one star because you decided to completely ignore the absolutely huge pop-up stating that we do not ship to PO Box numbers. So we refunded your money and asked you for a legitimate billing address to back up your PO Box. You did this and ordered the part which arrived intact and in good time. 2 days in fact UK to NZ.

It appears you had an issue with NZ customs & excise judging by the reports it took them a week to contact you for payment and a further 10 days to get a NZ courier to forward it on to you. They in turn took two weeks to get it to you.

So, in a nutshell, we did our bit in 2 days. Not what I would call "A nightmare".

I do however apologise on behalf of the NZ couriers and Customs officials over there. It is certainly not the normal service we enjoy.
As it happens our feedback was beginning to look a bit fake what with all the 5 star ratings from around the globe, so you have probably done us a favour.

Have a great day.