Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
AWFUL! Do not buy! I bought a height sensor for my citroen and its not fit for purpose! It is wired up the wrong way so the car goes down when it should go up! It has cost me over £600 at the citroen dealers to identify the fault and they advised me the computer has been damaged and needs replacing at a cost of over £1500!! I have been unable to drive my car for several weeks. I am a front line NHS worker with limited funds and will be seeking a refund and compensation for the stress and hardship caused.
Hello Gino. Thank you for taking the time to review. I realise these are stressful times. Especially if you are an NHS frontline worker. Which I notice you mention here, but not on your initial email to us. I will simply post the email I responded to you. Readers can draw their own conclusion. As it has been 11 days since your initial complaint, I assume the issue has been er.. rectified. If you feel like changing your star rating it would be appreciated.

Dear Mr A.
Thank you for your email. Our parts are genuine and new. The chances of them being faulty from new is virtually nil, but it is possible.
This is an issue that is reasonably common. Firstly we must assume that this is being fitted to the Front and NOT the rear. As it is not suitable for the rear. That being so I suggest that the unit has been fitted incorrectly.

This is quite a common error. Basically the actuating quadrant works through roughly a 90 degree arc. 12 O'clock to 6 O'clock. If the quadrant is set incorrectly during installation it will work from 6 O'clock to 12 O'clock effectively reversing the action. We have come across this before on a number of occasions because when the sensor becomes worn this can happen all by itself. And we also know that there will be absolutely no damage whatsoever to any other component.
This would be a very quick fix and would take but a few minutes. I would have a word with your Citroen dealer.
Kind regards Mick

I wouldn't be going back to THAT dealer again.
I bought what I was led to believe was the part that I required only to find when it arrived to not fit the car.
Dear Mr Haimes.
As far as I can tell you have made two attempts at ordering an engine cover mounting grommet. On both occasions you made no attempt to verify compatibility. Which is strongly advised on EVERY page.
I'm sorry you have ordered the wrong part, but please feel free to return it for a refund
All got to say is it was a nightmare buying parts from this outfit. 1 star
Dear Mr G.
I assume you are awarding us just one star because you decided to completely ignore the absolutely huge pop-up stating that we do not ship to PO Box numbers. So we refunded your money and asked you for a legitimate billing address to back up your PO Box. You did this and ordered the part which arrived intact and in good time. 2 days in fact UK to NZ.

It appears you had an issue with NZ customs & excise judging by the reports it took them a week to contact you for payment and a further 10 days to get a NZ courier to forward it on to you. They in turn took two weeks to get it to you.

So, in a nutshell, we did our bit in 2 days. Not what I would call "A nightmare".

I do however apologise on behalf of the NZ couriers and Customs officials over there. It is certainly not the normal service we enjoy.
As it happens our feedback was beginning to look a bit fake what with all the 5 star ratings from around the globe, so you have probably done us a favour.

Have a great day.