Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Pretty good, overall. Parts seemed expensive, but that could be said of most of the other suppliers. Service good, arrived quickly and correctly. I liked the style of the website, too. Would use again.
Top Class
très bien bon produit et très rapide rapide
As always Mick and the team are extremely helpful and wanting to help Even as far as we are in Australia Service and delivery excellent Thanks again
Fantastic service, quick pick up of returning e-mails and fast efficient turnaround of orders, and great after purchase support with any problems, definitely use your company again.
Fast shipping to Australia. I was worried about ordering online as a trading repair workshop but the prices, options, and shipping were surprisingly great. Great communication. Saved my customer about $400. I will be looking to purchase through this company more in the future as a trade customer.
They have part's that are hard to find on other sites
Great
I am very satisfied with your exceptional services. I have never encountered excellent car parts retailers like you !
親愛なる佐藤賢治さん
優しい言葉をありがとうございました。
それは私たちを幸せにします。 (^^,)
ミック
Cheapest price online for part I needed, quick delivery 5*
I found the service very efficient with prompt email reply and friendly communication. Ordering was fast and shipping even faster with international postage (Australia) very reasonable compared to other suppliers. Overall way above the standard of internet shopping service. Thank you
top quality product at great price and prompt delivery with first class advice.
Great service from Euro Car Care. They had the parts I needed packed and delivered to the other side of the world in a week. A pleasure to deal with the lads.
Very Good. Ultrafast delivery. 5 stars
Item as decribed and quick delivery
Great product and service however your delivery partner for Ireland is shockingly bad. Left our package in the garden of another house. Luckily we were looking for it and tracked it down but could have been much worse!
Hi Craig. Thank you for your feedback. Firstly I apologise on behalf of DPD. I will forward your tracking details to them so that they can investigate. No parcel should be left without a signature ever. To be fair DPD ship all across Europe for us and apart from the odd delay, we never have an issue.
I am very glad you found your parcel, and as you so rightly state, it could have been a lot worse. I also very much appreciate the fact that you have still awarded us 5*. So in light of all this I will be refunding the shipping charge, and wish you a fabulous Christmas and have a couple of mulled wines on us.
Best regards. Mick
mick 迅速な対応をありがとう。無事正確な部品が、日本に届きました。 またよろしく!
私たちへの信頼をありがとう
日本にいる兄弟たちに仕えるのはうれしいです
Excellent efficient service. Will use again.
Had few orders from these good price and quick service
Excellent advise the spring conversion for the Citroen dispatch arrived within 20hours ordering to our holiday cottage and was simple enough to fit with minimal tools on the driveway it saved our holiday just wish Citroen had been bright enough to fit coils instead of stupid air springs in the first place
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 240 reviews