Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
ordered and delivered promptly. Parts as described.
My experiences with Eurocarcare have always been excellent. A fast and comprehensive and always friendly service has saved me lots over the years with servicing my cars. Keep up the good work!
The third brakelight on my old Citroen C5 broke so I needed a replacement. I searched all the autopartsretailers in Sweden to no avail, even the car scrapyards did not have the right model. I finally turned to the Citroen dealership for help, but they wanted to charge me 210£ for the part + I had to wait 1-2 weeks for the part to arrive.

I managed to find the original partnumber (with zero help from dealership) and with that found the part was in stock at "Euro Car Care Ltd" located in the UK. Ordered the part around lunchtime and it arrived via TNT the next day (!), approximately 26 hours later.

In total it cost me around 90£ (remember dealership wanted 210£), the part is an original Citroen-made, and i got it delivered next day from another country.

I'm impressed. You guys totally outclassed all autopartsretailers in Sweden. You've earned a bookmark in my browser and I will return as a most satisfied customer.
Very pleased with my purchase and the fast response
Another quick diagnosis and solution for my Peugeot 206 from the guys at Euro Car care. Always helpful and trustworthy
Excellent ! Pièces au top ! Livraison parfaite !
Slight problem with wrong part supplied but speedily resolved.
5 start service was very good, The service I got was 5+ and I never give 5+ I will use again , and recommend to my friends ,
Very happy with the very prompt dispatch from England of the compression fitting. There was a short delay in Singapore but that was out of your hands. Very happy with the quality of the fitting.
Regards, David
This was the only company that managed to secure and deliver all the parts I required. They went out of their way to ensure I had all the parts I required
including a very difficult part to aquire.
BRILLIANT.
The part I bought from here is better quality than the ebay one I bought. I wish I had of known about this place before I bought the one off ebay...
Very happy with both service and price. It was a bit slow getting here (to Australia) but that was totally beyond your control (Covid 19) and your follow up was very prompt. Thank you.
Extensive range, good prices, first rate service.
Très rapide, produit conforme
Excellent service.
Always willing to go the extra mile. Great prices and excellent communication. My first stop for parts.
Excellent service - parts arrived next day
Best online store for car parts. Great After sales service.
Prompt response and great communication. Straight forward to deal with and know what they’re talking about. The parts arrived were exactly what I ordered. Would definitely shop with them again.
good price, original spare parts, short delivery delay
I recommend