Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Prompt professional service at a good price. Mick had my brake parts delivered to my doorstep in Australia in a week.
Great service well done to every one in the team.
Harborne Garage Ltd
Thank you mick for really looking into a part for me.
Even tho unable to help me with the renault part you went out of your way to investigate all other avenues and helped me with a photo of the exact part I'm looking for and put me in contact with the people who sells renault parts
SINCERLY a big thank you so much. ...Where others proberly did respond which I thought was great.... but with a short....no sorry. But you went out of your way and text me i reckon twice with such concern to help. Lovely to have you respond .. please take care an keep safe in our crazy world we live in these days. Bless πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ€—
Great, quick communication and a very easy way to buy. Parts are a perfect fit. Thanks!
Awesome service as usual. Just over a week to the other side of the world in Covid restricted times is very good. Thanks guys.
Simply the best advice, variety of parts, and service I have come across in a long, long time. Even paying in NZ pesos and requiring shipping half way around the world, dealing with Mick at EuroCarCare is so much more pleasant and economical than being ignored and then strafed by my local Renault dealer, it sometimes makes me cry a little bit... Many grateful thanks
Absolutely fantastic service,they are very friendly and helpful!.
ordered a speed sensor for my fiat ducato. 1/3rd of the price of a fiat one and works 100%. good prompt service as well.
Very dedicated team, that go well beyond what is expected. They took the time to respond to an order that I made to which I had mistakenly ordered the wrong part and were kind enough to refund my order and assisted me in ordering the right part.Excellent Service and value.
Thank you. excellent service.
Great prices
Great Service
Received goods in around 5 days to Australia
Not received my Gaitor yet but a friendly knowledgeable company.
Great service, as always from these guys. A happy customer in Western Australia.
Thanks to Mick Butler for his excellent service. He found & ordered the correct part for my Renault Megane & saved me a bundle on what the part would have cost here in Australia. Highly recommend Euro Car Care & will shop here again.

Mark Connell.
The best e-retailer I've come across in a long time. Very helpful and responsive to emails, keen prices and good range of items, and very quick delivery. Thanks
VERY HELPFUL WITH THE INFORMATION THAT WAS PROVIDED AND MY ORDERS DISPATCHED VERY QUICKLY NEXT DAY ON DIFFERENT DELIVERY ON DIFFERENT ORDER'S 1st CLASS SERVICE 10/10
Wery friendly and helpful staff!
Excellent service,
I was sceptical at first, but everything worked out as planned. I am now about to go order my next set of parts for my vehicle.
As living in Jamaica make its hard to get parts for my Peugeot 206 gti
Thanks for the prompt service.
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 425 reviews