Eureka Physiocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eureka Physiocare
Read Eureka Physiocare Reviews

About Eureka Physiocare:

Eureka Physiocare is a fast-growing, vibrant business with a mission to make physical therapy even more rewarding! Working with clinics throughout the UK, Eureka Physiocare has a range of carefully-selected, top-quality products which reduce your costs and improve treatment outcomes. This approach means we free up physiotherapists’ time to focus on what makes money!

sales@eurekaphysiocare.com

Splice Cast Unit F, Mochdre Ent Park, Newtown

Tell us how Eureka Physiocare made you happy
Easy order and speedy delivery. A great service.
No problems at all
Danny was brilliant in talking about the various types of strapping tapes and he offered to send me a sample of tape that he recommended and would be worth me using..I have dealt with Danny on a couple of products which I purchased.....
fast and great service
Prompt delivery
Thanks Tracey!
Great service, great products and very quick delivery!
We truly appreciate your review Liesel! Thanks
I have been very impressed with Eureka Physiocare from start to finish. The ordering system was quick and easy and when there was an issue with my order due to the product being out of stock, a suitable alternative was offered and very quickly dispatched. The communication I received from Beth was so helpful and friendly. Delivery was efficient and simple too. I shall certainly be ordering from Eureka Physiocare again in the future.
Thanks Liz, We enjoy working with your clinic. Please let us know if we can help further!
lovely fast personal service, we can buy everything we need for our practice from here, and their communication is very good if any item is not immediately available. Pricing is fair, and the sales team are very keen to hear suggestions and have feedback.
Really appreciate your review Jo! We appreciate all the suggestions you have for us, thanks.
Great service
Thanks Ben, hopefully we can can work with yourselves again.
Reliable speedy service & great customer care.
Quick and efficient service thankyou
Thanks Jannette!
Easy ordering and delivery of equipment and all therapy products. Great after sales service given even years down the line.
Thanks for your Review James, its awesome working with your clinic.
Provided me with a quality product that will last a lifetime!
We truly appreciate the Review Scott, doing business with yourselves is a pleasure. Trust we can support you again soon!
Excellent customer service! First class ! Great product...thank you
Really appreciate the review Danny, Thanks !
Very professional, happy to help, good prices, efficient delivery, would highly recommend.
Thanks Janet! Hope we can work with your clinic again soon.
Fast and efficient
Thanks Sarah, Next day is Standard for consumable delivery's!
Very good service!
Everything was ok except a display box had been damaged. The products were all of great quality and this was the only reason 5 stars were not given this time.
We appreciate your Review Dell, Sorry the display box got damaged in the post. We will get a new display box sent out tonight for you FOC. If you have any further issues please let us Know. Thanks.
Easy to use, fast delivery and quality products, would highly recommend and will be making my next order soon, thank you
Thanks very much, we look forward to supplying you again!
Great service and extremely helpful customer service. Will definitely be using them for future purchases!
Thanks Sonia!