Ettore Cycling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ettore Cycling
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

1st time use, great, comfy, kept out the wind & didn't get too hot. I'm size 12/14 but didn't want tight, ordered 14 & is perfect. 4 stars because I would have liked the back pocket a little wider.
Great service. Coat arrived a couple of days after ordering. Seem good quality. Good fit. 👍
Bought it for my mum and she said it is amazing. Even though it is a waterproof it is warm also. She said its soft and really comfy. Would recommend!
Bought 2 jackets. Very happy with the quality and the service
Great website and selection. Easy to buy and quick delivery. Would defo use again
Great service. Great price. Great product.
Good value3/4 length shorts, good service and promptly delivered.
Sizing good I’m 6ft tall - come to just over my knee Delivery quick
Brilliant customer service as was initially out of stock but they emailed me and then dispatched instantly once I ordered. Lovely jacket and reasonably priced. Comfortable round the neck, adjustable toggles make for a good fit. Nice length at back, I’m 5’9”. Wish you made windproof gloves too as my hands were freezing during/after today’s ride! Please expand your range! Thank you for super service and a super product. Have already recommended to others!
Love the quality, style, shape Really good zips which don't feel like they are going to break (problem with my last jacket) I wonder how reflective it is , which was my main reason for buying it]
Very good. Easy to work with and excellent service.
Prompt arrival. Great jacket fully reflective warm but not suffocating. Size 10 a bit snug but won’t have a problem with that once I start cycling more!
My husband is over the moon with his cycling jacket. It arrived quickly and great price
These are my first cycling shorts, so take this review with a grain of salt, but I am very satisfied with them. They are comfortable and seem to fit me rather well. I doubt I could have gotten anything better for the price or for double the price for that matter. I would recommend these in a heartbeat and will be buying them again in the future!
Very happy with the service I received. The item I wanted was out of stock, but I was kept up to date with stock info via prompt emails. No complaints!
Great coat, just what I was looking for at a sensible price. Had a long wait as it was out of stock, but worth it.
I have ordered bright yellow jacket - its awesome, very good quality, comfortable, looks good. Reasonable price. My only con is that the sizing is more on the bigger side.
Pleased with order, heavier than expected but good fit and illuminates amazingly. Looking forward to trying it out.
Absolutely amazing customer service, went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Replied to my emails really quickly and professionally. Couldn't be happier.
Excellent quality cycling jacket! Lined collar and breathable underarms with zips for extra air - we went for a size up and it fits great allowing for something under if needed. Very happy customer. Arrived next day - perfect service.
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.77 based on 207 reviews