Ettore Cycling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ettore Cycling
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

Very happy with the product and the service. Will buy from again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great customer service, contacted to ask some specifics about whether my laptop would fit and quick and helpful response. The order process was simple and fast delivery as well.
Very happy with the service, the jacket was slightly too small and they changed it without question.
Happy with the reflective jacket that I bought at great price
The delivery was very quick, the fit was perfect ( thanks to the sizing guide,) very happy with the quality, not been out in the rain yet
Efficient. Helpful. I bought a cycling rucksack for my daughter for xmas. It didn't suit her. There were no quibbles from Ettore - just simple and helpful instructions on how to return for a full refund. So pleased i have now bought a jacket fror myself.
The jacket is excellent,waterproof ,great visibility and really comfortable.price was excellent,and no problem with service.definitely deal again
I’m wearing my cycling jacket for horse riding. It fits perfectly over my body protector and the chest pocket is big enough for my mobile phone. I’ve worn it in wet weather and it’s kept me dry. Visibility wise I’ve had great feedback, which makes me feel confident riding out in low light winter afternoons. Ordering to delivery was 48hrs and that was in the run up to Christmas so excellent customer service too. Would definitely recommend!!
What a wonderful jacket. Very reflective and has a nice fleece lined collar and good number of pockets.
My Son is a regular cyclist and has used a top purchased from you for the past 5 years and has requested one for Christmas, I have purchased last week from you. Happy Christmas Regards ALEX Smethurst
Exceptionally pleased with my jacket, it is comfortable, completely weather and windproof. Sizing is good too.
Fast and efficient service. Thank you
Seems very good. Wish they did gloves too.
Easy to order, prompt delivery
Quickly and easy ordering and delivery process. The jacket is so good, I feel more confident riding at night now.
Quick delivery, good quality safety item. Reflects light well.
Super bright, great fit especially the longer arms and back for cycling. Not yet tested waterproofing.
Excellent service.
Got myself a night glow jacket. It's great.
Love this bag, waterproof, loads of room, and great price.Would highly recommend it.
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.78 based on 205 reviews