Ettore Cycling Reviews

4.8
Based on 222 reviews
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

Really quick delivery service from ordering to delivery everything was spot on. Cycling Jacket I ordered is a birthday present for my partner so not yet tried it yet.
Fantastic service
Great service.
Perfect jacket. Excellent value for money. Perfect service. Highly recommended.
Found Ettore simply with a Google search and was able to navigate the website with ease
Very pleased with the shorts as they are very good quality and a good fit as described. I can say for sure that I will be buying Ettore again. Thanks.
Excellent fast reliable service was very pleased with the product good quality at a reasonable price
Great Jacket, Quality seems great and a fraction of the price i'd seen elsewhere. Size is just a touch bigger than expected but not so much as to be an issue. Very quick delivery, will be back for more stuff!!!! (you can never have too much can you?)
Truly quality and a very great delivery, quick service
This is my second Rttore waterproof cycling jacket and the first gave me terrific service and kept me dry, hopefully the second will do exactly the same, the only reason I replaced it is because it's starting to look a bit tatty.
I find them very comfortable, the tightness around the thighs, as mentioned is not too bad find you get used to it and eventually forget it's there
Bought a reflective jacket. Very good fit and very visible in the dark. Recomended.
Emailed you twice now ref the payment but you have not answered me can't find a phone number.Bag seems great thou.
Great value, very bright and reflective, does what is says on the tin!
Bought this jacket for my daughter she loves it. Sleeves are long and she is well pleased that it goes beyond her waist and covers the back and bottom well- no draughts. Would definitely recommend this jacket for cycling so purchasing a second jacket for myself.
I recently bought a Night Eagle Fluorescent Jacket. It is very good in terms of being windproof but havent yet tried it in terms of rain. Also very good high vis capacity. Two reflections -first, it would have benefitted from 1/2 side pockets as well as the pouch on the back and the small chest pocket. Second, the size chart is hard to locate on the site and to print off is somewhat unbelievable in terms of the measurements given - not least in terms of arm lengths and body lengths. Maybe you can give further thought to these, Peter
speedy delivery
Very happy with the product and the service. Will buy from again.
Great customer service, contacted to ask some specifics about whether my laptop would fit and quick and helpful response. The order process was simple and fast delivery as well.
Very happy with the service, the jacket was slightly too small and they changed it without question.
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.77 based on 222 reviews