Ettore Cycling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ettore Cycling
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

Excellent service
Love the jacket, the tiniest bit of lights shines onto it and I’m like reflecto man. Best bag I’ve bought in a while too. I’m 6’2 and bought an XL jacket because there was no L in stock but would get L next time. Great gear and would recommend to anyone.
My cycling shorts were sent out promptly and I received them in good condition. Quality product and pleased.
Good products good price good service, will be back
Good quality bag, really comfortable and works very well in heavy rain. Quick delivery - very impressed
Purchased the 3D gel padded shorts and they are amazing. Tested them on a 26 mile ride the day after receiving them, perfect and they really do protect you from saddle sore. Will be returning again soon to Ettore as these shorts perform as good if not better than ones twice the price.

Great product, thank you.
Sport got cut off I was saying service spot on and the under cycling 3/4 length sorts did exactly what it says on the tin, very pleased.
I can't comment at this stage because I have yet to get on my bike wearing the shorts! When I have I'll be happy to comment further...
I am very pleased with how quick my order of ladies cycling jacket was dispatched. It was a gift for my daughter and she received it today. Thank you. Mary
Great service, very helpful thank you
I guess my only possible caveat would be waiting for my order to arrive. I am however across the Atlantic.
Great jacket, fast delivery, would recommend A+
Very quick delivery and great communication from Chris
The white Entire Sonar waterproof backpack is perfect for my cycling needs, clean, comfortable and doesn't move around on my back, in fact, I forget it's there most of the time. The chest and waist straps distribute the load perfectly. I'm really pleased with the product.
Really good quality and at a reasonable price
Speedy delivery and brilliant bit of kit for the price
Very prompt delivery and really good customer service. Very pleased with the nightglow jacket.
Purchased an Ettore Cycling jacket through Ettore website as a gift and was very impressed with how quick my order arrived and how good the jacket looks.
Very happy with my cycling jacket. Good quality material, better than expected. Smooth delivery too, would recommend.
Good bag so far!