Ettore Cycling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ettore Cycling
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

Excellent service, speedy delivery and superb quality cycling jacket. Totally recommend this company.
Great product. Really pleased with the quality.
Excellent service. Fast delivery
Would definitely recommend
This bag for the price is fantastic. so quick to get in and out of, waterproof just hose it down when its covered in mud. comfortable with nice strong straps and super visable.
Best biking bag I have and ive been using camelbak for years. Camelbak are ok in the summer but winter this bag takes some beating, Great all round bag.
only wish was they did it in more colours.
Ettore were very helpful in answering my queries, and I placed an order which I received .
quickly. Unfortunately it was not suitable for me and again they assisted with my enquiries to return the item. I will definitely look at ordering from them in the future.
Excellent customer service. Would definitely use again.
Easy purchase, quick and good customer service.
Great quality cycling merch and competitively priced. Would definitely recommend Ettore and will use again.
My wife ordered me a cycling jacket which proved to be a bit big. We contacted Ettore. The re-ordering and returns process was very good and my wife’s credit card was refunded very quickly. The jacket seems to be very good quality. Will definitely use them again.
Very good jacket - very happy with it
Excellent service. Speedy free or very reasonable postage. Responded promptly to an email query after item arrived.
Excellent jacket for the money. Good fit, excellent quality. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery. Jacket is great. Will definitely shop here again.
I chose this jacket as it came in a smaller size (size 8). I haven't used it yet as it's a Christmas present but it looks and feels good.
I want to use it mainly for running at night on dark nights, rather than cycling.
Good selection of night cycling jackets at decent prices. Selected jacket delivered on time and as specified.
nice fit, very reflective,overall good coat
Easy to use website and found what I was looking for very quickly. Fast delivery and very happy with the jacket. Really good quality.
Very quickly responded to my queries, and free postage!
Quick service. Bought the glow jacket as a present for my husband. I’m sure that he will
Love it! Thank you for sending it so fast.
Bought the night glow jacket and it is great! Really good reflectivity and certainly blocks out the cold air. I'm usually between a medium and a large jacket but the medium fits well. The longer length on the arms and at the back are designed well when in a riding position.
I bought a high vis yellow waterproof jacket. It arrived very promptly and has been worn out and much admired as I went out on my bread delivery round on Saturday.
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.80 based on 95 reviews