Ettore Cycling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ettore Cycling
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

Great jacket, fast delivery, would recommend A+
Very quick delivery and great communication from Chris
The white Entire Sonar waterproof backpack is perfect for my cycling needs, clean, comfortable and doesn't move around on my back, in fact, I forget it's there most of the time. The chest and waist straps distribute the load perfectly. I'm really pleased with the product.
Really good quality and at a reasonable price
Speedy delivery and brilliant bit of kit for the price
Very prompt delivery and really good customer service. Very pleased with the nightglow jacket.
Purchased an Ettore Cycling jacket through Ettore website as a gift and was very impressed with how quick my order arrived and how good the jacket looks.
Very happy with my cycling jacket. Good quality material, better than expected. Smooth delivery too, would recommend.
Good bag so far!
Very good service- jacket arrived promptly and is ver good quality. Very pleased.
I shopped around for a good value, well made product. I an sure I have found it. The jacket is well made, stylish and very functional. As a commuter cyclist I need a jacket that copes with all weathers and conditions. This jacket is waterproof and breathable. It has great zips and pockets and fit well. I sometimes struggle to get the correct size, so I went for a medium after reading the comments of others. I would say the medium is generous and fit really well. So I am very happy overall.
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews