Ettore Cycling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ettore Cycling
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

I was attracted by the clear presentation and description of a focussed range of cycling products. Ettore responded quickly to any questions I had.
Impressed. From my experience they have come across as a professional and efficient organisation.
Very happy how quick my order took to be delivered
Quick and efficient
Really pleased with this jacket which is comfortable, well ventilated and excellent value for money. It’s also wonderfully visible, with well-placed reflective patches. It’s true to size: I’m 5’2 & a size 8. I was tempted to size up but glad I didn’t as the 8 fits perfectly, with space for extra layers in winter.
Excellent service and quick delivery, items are of great quality
Great Ettore cycling reflective yellow light jacket. Comfortable well fitting and does what it says, pleased with purchase.
1st time use, great, comfy, kept out the wind & didn't get too hot. I'm size 12/14 but didn't want tight, ordered 14 & is perfect. 4 stars because I would have liked the back pocket a little wider.
Great service. Coat arrived a couple of days after ordering. Seem good quality. Good fit. 👍
Bought it for my mum and she said it is amazing. Even though it is a waterproof it is warm also. She said its soft and really comfy. Would recommend!
Bought 2 jackets. Very happy with the quality and the service
Great website and selection. Easy to buy and quick delivery. Would defo use again
Great service. Great price. Great product.
Good value3/4 length shorts, good service and promptly delivered.
Sizing good
I’m 6ft tall - come to just over my knee
Delivery quick
Brilliant customer service as was initially out of stock but they emailed me and then dispatched instantly once I ordered. Lovely jacket and reasonably priced. Comfortable round the neck, adjustable toggles make for a good fit. Nice length at back, I’m 5’9”. Wish you made windproof gloves too as my hands were freezing during/after today’s ride! Please expand your range! Thank you for super service and a super product. Have already recommended to others!
Love the quality, style, shape

Really good zips which don't feel like they are going to break (problem with my last jacket)

I wonder how reflective it is , which was my main reason for buying it]
Very good. Easy to work with and excellent service.
Prompt arrival. Great jacket fully reflective warm but not suffocating. Size 10 a bit snug but won’t have a problem with that once I start cycling more!
My husband is over the moon with his cycling jacket. It arrived quickly and great price
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.79 based on 134 reviews