Ettore Cycling Reviews

4.8
Based on 222 reviews
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

Great service.
I recently bought a Night Eagle Fluorescent Jacket. It is very good in terms of being windproof but havent yet tried it in terms of rain. Also very good high vis capacity. Two reflections -first, it would have benefitted from 1/2 side pockets as well as the pouch on the back and the small chest pocket. Second, the size chart is hard to locate on the site and to print off is somewhat unbelievable in terms of the measurements given - not least in terms of arm lengths and body lengths. Maybe you can give further thought to these, Peter
Easy to order reviews were good. I’m not using it for cycling I wanted a reflective jacket to wear when I was out walking in the dark. It’s great as the sleeves are long and I have long arms. Very reflective, only downside I would give is it’s quite stiff and noisy
Jacket very good, pleased with purchase, let down by Royal Mail 24hr Tracked. Took. 5 days.
Really good value jacket for the price, me and my husband each got one. I got the silver night glow and feel a lot safer in it and my husband got the red version and it looks really good. Good delivery. Buy your usual size. The fabric a bit thicker than other jackets which is warmer but maybe a bit stiffer but still comfortable to cycle in.
Great for reflection quality and price but not terribly breathable
Received Jackets & Shorts promptly having placed my order. As per other reviews both of our Jackets & Shorts were true to standard sizes and fit well. They seem to be good quality too, although haven't tested them yet.
Bought a pair of cycling shorts online that arrived on time. Wore them for a hilly 60 mile ride without any discomfort.
Really good value for money. Certainly wind and rain proof. Back of jacket could have done with being a bit longer! Highly visible at night
Delivered when it stated it would, good service, no problems. Grateful for the sizing info, as I am usually a size 10 or “S” size, but your sizing info helps me decide I should take a smaller size. So that is helpful.
Excellent service, product seems fine and good value for money but I haven’t actually worn the jacket yet! I reckon it’s going to be super 👍😀!
Measured myself and ordered the cycling shorts & 3/4 length shorts, but could have got the next size down. Happy with quality & price.
Very happy how quick my order took to be delivered
1st time use, great, comfy, kept out the wind & didn't get too hot. I'm size 12/14 but didn't want tight, ordered 14 & is perfect. 4 stars because I would have liked the back pocket a little wider.
Sizing good I’m 6ft tall - come to just over my knee Delivery quick
Love the quality, style, shape Really good zips which don't feel like they are going to break (problem with my last jacket) I wonder how reflective it is , which was my main reason for buying it]
Very good. Easy to work with and excellent service.
These are my first cycling shorts, so take this review with a grain of salt, but I am very satisfied with them. They are comfortable and seem to fit me rather well. I doubt I could have gotten anything better for the price or for double the price for that matter. I would recommend these in a heartbeat and will be buying them again in the future!
I have ordered bright yellow jacket - its awesome, very good quality, comfortable, looks good. Reasonable price. My only con is that the sizing is more on the bigger side.
Pleased with order, heavier than expected but good fit and illuminates amazingly. Looking forward to trying it out.
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.77 based on 222 reviews