Essential Adventure Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Essential Adventure

About Essential Adventure: We arrange adventure activities and activity holidays. Our range of services is vast, from a single activity event, up to a week long all inclusive activity holiday. Whether you're looking to book an activity day for your mate's birthday, a stag or hen weekend, or a week long school residential, we've got what's required to provide a seamless booking and an unforgettable experience at the end of it!

info@essential-adventure.co.uk

35 Glanvilles Mill

How would you rate Essential Adventure ?

Tom Arnold
Tom Arnold
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly helpful service. Easy to navigate the website to find exactly what you want. Very organised and easy to contact should we of needed to. Will definitely recommend this to anyone else looking to book a Stag weekend."
Chris Dukes
Chris Dukes
Verified Buyer
"From the start Essential Adventure has been brilliant. When I hit a wall with plans, Daniel and his team found suggestions for my event. Ended up with a bush-tucker, canoeing adventure with a brilliant Host named Nigel. He took us around Bournemouth bay and made camp; tought us fire making skills, how to skin an animal, making arrows. It was absolutely brilliant. Then airsoft the next day, great fun, although a stag group is never going to be any match for the regular players and their decent equipment!!"
Unverified Reviewer
"Very well organized and made my life alot easier. They were all super helpful at every stage. The prices were also competitive with going direct to the coasteering organisers (which I had done before finding essential adventure) and they have a payment system to get everyone to pay in advance so it was a no brainer for me as this saved me having to shell out the money for a large stag (40 people) myself. The service couldn't have been any better. I would definitely recommend to anyone orgainisng group activities."
Please leave a short written review
"Individual payment links, really supportive staff and flexibility throughout the planning stages made the whole event run smoothly. The choice of activities, hotels and other events was great, and really excellent value for money."
Please leave a short written review
"Essential adventure were very helpful in exploring the different stag options. Once it was booked, them kept in regular contact to ensure that everyone was prepared for the trip. We booked a survival weekend with a exellent instructor. We all had a fun time."
Please leave a short written review
"The guys made everything very easy to manage and I would definitely recommend them for group trips or parties"
Glynn Proctor
Unverified Reviewer
"I had booked the stag do events in Bristol for 9 people through Essential Adventure and boy didn't we have a fantastic time. First of all, the staff I was dealing with was very helpful and took the stress out of it all. I was kept up to date with the choices I made ( Rage buggies, assault rifle shooting and clay pigeon shooting ) with regards availability etc and had to change the clay pigeon shooting to blind 4x4 driving which was no loss...still great fun. The guys we did the day through were helpful and great fun and made the day more enjoyable. I literally have nothing bad to say. It was an exceptional weekend to remember and would recommend these guys to anyone"
Please leave a short written review
"Excellent events during the day. Great restaurant on the evening."
"A very easy way to plan a hen do! Everyone pays directly to the site and the activities are planned out - I would definitely use this company again. :)"
Did the event meet your expectations?
"It was fairly easy to sort. I liked that people paid directly with the company so the hassle was taken away from me. All activities went to plan and the whole experience was good value for money."
Please leave a short written review
"Fantastic range of activities to choose from. EA helped us bridesmaids make the right choice for our party. They took care of the financial arrangements and collecting money which was the greatest thing. It left me as the organiser free to enjoy the planning. We selected the raft building, overnight stay at Eynsham Hall in Oxfordshire and a murder mystery party. Eynsham Hall was the perfect venue for this - we were in a wood panelled room and it all felt very 'authentic' somehow. Hotel was great - dinner was delicious as was breakfast. We were really impressed. Great suggestions EA!"
Did the event meet your expectations?
"Booking was easy, payment method removed paying up from large group and hassle associated with that. Communication good with staff who were responsive and reasonable when requiring payments for deposits and full amount. All went smoothly on the stag do."
Please leave a short written review
"Excellent events all organised, I probably wasn’t the easiest customer but they where patient and sorted everything out."
Please leave a short written review
"We used Essential Adventure to organise my 70th birthday celebrations. I dealt with Matt who was very professional whilst being helpful and friendly. Matt found us an excellent hotel venue and organised a Murder Mystery evening which was a really great evening. EA dealt with all the payments and whilst there was a little confusion over the settling of the hotel charges on the day it was sorted out quickly and was I would have no hesitation in using them again in the future."
Please leave a short written review
"From start to finish it was completly stress free and when we got there all the rooms where spot on and the rase cards came through a week prior."
Please leave a short written review
"Daniel was extremely helpful throughout and found the best weekend to suit the group. He was happy to give as many quotes necessary and look at different ideas. Nothing was too much trouble. He stayed in contact ensuring the party was happy. Really friendly experience and was made easy to book."
Please leave a short written review
"Their responsiveness. Given the weekend I was targeting was a bank holiday weekend it was relatively last minute. Essential adventure were able to come up with options when my original plan was not viable. They did this quickly while being mindful of my constraints."
Did the event meet your expectations?
"Great event on the assault course. Tom, our instructor, was very inclusive and made it really fun! Would highly recommend."
"They organised an activity day for 13 people adults & 16 year olds. All went very smoothly - timings were spot on Would recommend"
Did the event meet your expectations?
"Staff are really helpful & go out of their way to overcome any problems."
Essential Adventure is rated 4.77 based on 326 reviews