Essential Adventure Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Essential Adventure

About Essential Adventure: We arrange adventure activities and activity holidays. Our range of services is vast, from a single activity event, up to a week long all inclusive activity holiday. Whether you're looking to book an activity day for your mate's birthday, a stag or hen weekend, or a week long school residential, we've got what's required to provide a seamless booking and an unforgettable experience at the end of it!

info@essential-adventure.co.uk

35 Glanvilles Mill

How would you rate Essential Adventure ?

Tai Dieu
"James at essential was easy to work with and helped me organise something awesome with a small time frame. Thank you."
"All of it really good staff Really good at organisation everything"
Paul Tobin
"Very organised and very professional"
Please leave a short written review
"Although part of our activity got cancelled, Daniel managed to find an alternative. This worked out in our favour and meantwe could really tailor our day towards the bride. Having the online payments made things a lot less stress free for me. I would definitely use essential adventure again!"
Please leave a short written review
"I wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you once again to yourself and the team. The weekend went really well. Everything was well planned out and organised with all the guys enjoying themselves at each of the events we completed. I couldn’t fault anything your guys did to organise this event, from the communication to organising the payments, each element was smooth and of little stress to myself. Trying to organising 16 blokes is a challenge in itself but you all made it that much easier. Each of the events we perfect in a sense they did want we were after and no one left unsatisfied with anything. Even the buffet when down well and the hotel was exactly what we wanted and located perfectly to where we went out for a few drinks."
"Had a great time on my bf stag very well done and organised thanks to the team who went above and beyond to make sure the experience was perfect 👌"
Please leave a short written review
"The activity leaders were professional, precise , safe and fun. They were responsive to the individual needs of both the cadets and leaders - Thank you!"
Please leave a short written review
"The murder mystery went really well. Fabulous accommodation. The food was lovely. We had great fun during the murder mystery and being our characters! Thank you."
"Excellent service provided by the whole team. Made the planning of a stag weekend so much easier with an excellent payment process for all attendees of the stag. As stag organiser I was never out of pocket! Plenty of choice of activities and location relevant for where the stag do took place. Superb."
Please leave a short written review
"Efficient service, lots of info, helpful staff. The day was great and well organised."
Please leave a short written review
"Great organisation. James our coordinator pulled out some stops to get us gorging after the original company had issues accommodating us which saved the day!!!"
Please leave a short written review
"A really excellent company! I would highly recommend. Made everything very simple. Kept in regular contact and Very efficient. Thanks for helping me organise the weekend."
Please leave a short written review
"Easy to deal with, great communication and flexible with arrangements. Smooth payment method made things easy to manage bookings and individual peoples payments."
Did the event meet your expectations?
"They took all the stress of finding a hotel for 16 people away and it turned out to be a great one. Excellent that the girls could all manage their own account. Great choice of activities too. Mo"
Please leave a short written review
"When I was asked to organise my best friend's hen do, I was really excited, yet a bit nervous about the challenge! I looked around at a number of different options and quickly decided that it would be best to book the event through a company, rather than booking everything myself and ending up potentially footing all of the bill or endlessly chasing people for money! When I came across Essential Adventure, their approach seemed much more personable than any other events company I had enquired with. They were really supportive, flexible and really helpful in ensuring that we all had a brilliant time and I think because they are a smaller, family-run company, you get that personal, customer-focused service that larger companies may lack. James and Matt were always on hand if I had any questions and never made me feel like I was bugging them (even though I'm sure from time to time, I probably did!!). They even left me with a mobile number to contact during the hen-do if there were any issues, as the office was closed that weekend. We booked a spa day, with a murder mystery evening, incorporating a 3-course meal and overnight accommodation. Everyone who came along commented that they had a great time, that they loved the spa and that the food was lovely. The murder mystery company were fantastic and worked seamlessly with the hotel, to the extent that the ladies on the hen-do didn't realise that they were in fact separate companies! I can't thank Essential Adventure enough for their help with organising this hen-do. It allowed me to enjoy the weekend as a guest too, which I don't think I'd have been able to as much, if I had been organising everything myself. So whilst you may end up paying slightly more for the ease of a company booking everything for you, in my opinion, it's totally worth it! Overall, the bride-to-be really enjoyed herself, which is ultimately what it is all about!"
Please leave a short written review
"All of it really good staff Really good at organisation everything"
(Cardiff) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Please leave a short written review
"Very organised and very professional"
Please leave a short written review
"Really clear and useful information provided for our school trips. The trips were well run and our students were engaged and enjoyed themselves doing all the different activities."
Did the event meet your expectations?
"Took the pressure off booking individual activities"
Did the event meet your expectations?
"Excellent service, used this company to help me plan my friends hen weekend, the team were very helpful and efficient and nothing was too much hassle, would definitely use again"
Please leave a short written review
"I had a wonderful experience dealing with essential adventures. They presented me with some good options for our budget and also for what the group wanted to do. Mostly the communication, flexibility and patience of dealing with such a large party was very much appreciated. This really took a lot of pressure off the best man. I would recommend Essential Adventures to anyone planning a stag do and I will be using them again."
Please leave a short written review
"The staff were very helpful in all that we asked of them and all activities were well supervised and instructed."
Essential Adventure is rated 4.77 based on 354 reviews