EQVVS Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend EQVVS

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street

"Quick delivery, excellent products!! Would definitely buy from Eqvvs again!!"
"Quick efficient service and lovely quality products - very impressed!"
"Amazing products at really good prices. Quick and easy secure payment and quick delivery."
"Ordered 4 pairs of earring that got lost in the post! Didn’t reply to the first 4 emails but the very sarcastic 5 letter got a response. They offered me something else but I didn’t want what they was offering and had a full refund. X"
"Very pleased with my jewellery, looks exactly as was advertised & a good price too. Will definitely order from the company again."
"Brilliant service. Quick and efficient and the earrings are beautiful! So is the packaging - a perfect gift for my bridesmaids. I’m really impressed."
"Ever order delivered before time and just as shown."
"Very pleased with item , brought for a present and she loved it ! Very fast delivery too ."
"Fantastic products at great prices, very speedy delivery and nicely packaged! Very happy customer"
"Ordered Barbour jacket,lovely item came quickly"
"I ordered my jewellery and it was delivered on the time I was told and I’m delighted with it and the service."
"Fast service easy purchase"
Hi Ann, Great to hear! we work hard to ensure our service is up to the highest standard so our customers have the best shopping experience possible, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Excellent service . My Barbour jacket is just watch wanted. Brilliant price . Will definitely be using again."
Hi, Thank you so much for the great compliments on our service, we are always happy to get customer feedback and it is so nice to read a review as great as this. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS Customer service team.
"Beautiful earrings, bought them as gifts can’t wait for their reaction when they open them"
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear how much you like the product. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Fantastic service"
Hi Janis, Great to hear! we work hard to ensure our service is up to the highest standard so our customers have the best shopping experience possible, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Was very happy with the delivery, and the item."
Hi Lorraine, Fantastic news! We are so glad to hear such great feedback, We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Straightforward transaction, efficient delivery."
Hi, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review, You have given us two fantastic points of feedback and we really can't thank you enough. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"I had a few questions before ordering and the customer service team were excellent. The order arrived promptly and as described."
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, feedback from our customers is exactly what we love to hear and especially when it is a 5-star review! Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team.
"Excellent customer service. Very fast delivery. Refunded a return within a few days. Better prices than everywhere else. Ordered a Ted Baker dress was £18 cheaper even in the sale."
Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we always love to hear from customers about there shopping experience. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and with the speed of delivery of the item I ordered. However I am extremely disappointed that although I accessed the website via Quidco in the expectation of a bit of cash back, the transaction failed to track and I have had to put in a claim to which I have yet to receive a response."
EQVVS is rated 4.72 based on 351 reviews