EQVVS Reviews

of reviewers recommend EQVVS
Read EQVVS Reviews

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street, ,

Totally confused regarding paying for my item , trying to pay via Klarna but only sent a verification code but no link
Hi There,

Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry for the confusion with setting up paying through Klarna, there are guides attached to our website that can walk you through this process but should you need any further assistance, please contact our customer service team on info@eqvvs.co.uk where they will be more than happy to help. Once set up, it will be even quicker next time and you will not have to fill out any of your details.

EQVVS
I have ordered a few times from eqvvs and each time has been a quick and efficient process from start to finish. Would highly recommend and will certainly be using them again with no hesitation.
Excellent and efficient service and despatch of the goods
Quick delivery service and the jeans purchased are of good quality
Bought a faulty top sent two emails,they haven’t replied once, will not bye from that site again
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear that the item you received was faulty. We work hard to ensure all items we sent out meet our high expectations and it looks like we missed the mark on this occasion so for that we are very sorry.

I have looked into your account and I can not see any emails from you. Could you please email us at info@eqvvs.co.uk where we will be happy to assist you.

EQVVS
I have no idea how this works- I had the gift voucher sent to my email address as it was a Christmas gift and I didn’t want the recipient to have it before Christmas. I think I set up an account with you. Can I forward the email as a gift ?
Have I messed this up?
How does this work????
Hi Karen,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

We are sorry for the confusion with our gift voucher, I have passed your message on to our customer service team who will be in touch to assist you, so please keep your eye out for an email from us.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please email us at info@eqvvs.co.uk and we will be happy to help you.

EQVVS
Excellent quality products delivered on time will definitely use again
Never used EQVVS before but will certainly use it again. Fast, efficient and parcel arrived on time. Could not get the product size on any other website An added bonus, the product was cheaper on this website.
Good customer service when I enquired about product delivery. Very fast response. Quality product when it arrived.
Quick delivery and reasonable prices
Two stars are for one of the girls in customer services alone. No delivery tracking info, late arrival, very poorly packaged ( item screwed in to a ball in a tiny packet ) every inch deeply creased ! not what you want for a £225 shirt !
Hi There,

Thank you for your recent review. We are really pleased to hear that our customer service team were able to assist you and we will pass this praise onto them. However, we are really sorry that your delivery was delayed. At the time of your order, Royal Mail were experiencing delays and we are sorry that this was not effectively communicated to you. We are also working hard to integrate the delivery tracking information into our dispatch emails again and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please also accept our apologies for the way that your item arrived to you, our fulfilment team work hard to ensure all items are folded and packaged correctly to ensure they are presentable when they arrive to you and it looks like we missed the mark on this occasion so for that we are very sorry. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the feedback you have given.

Quality service and product
Quick service
Great item. Being buying from Eqvvs for years. Quality products, great inventory of different brands at the best prices.
Excellent service. Super speedy transaction. Highly recommend
Love EQVVS & have ordered a few times now. Goods are of high quality & delivery is always on time.
Excellent customer service and good quality items at very competitive prices.
Great product at a good price
Great service, great product.
Thanks Edward! We are really pleased to hear you're happy and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

EQVVS
Excellent service on time thank you very much good quality
You're welcome Robert, we are really pleased to hear that you're happy! Thanks for sharing your review with us and we hope to see you back shopping again soon.

EQVVS is rated 4.63 based on 920 reviews