EQVVS Reviews

of reviewers recommend EQVVS
Read EQVVS Reviews

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street

Prompt delivery, well packaged, bracelet as expected, very happy with purchase. Would use EQVVS again.
Good Afternoon,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really glad to hear you are happy with your order. We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
EQVVS Customer Service
It is nice to have an opportunity to buy something cheaper.
Item completely different colour from advertised item disappointed ☹️
Good Afternoon,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with your item. If you would like to get in touch with us regarding your order, we can look into this for you.
EQVVS Customer Service
Great service loved my bag and the packaging was good.
Good quality customer service
Hi, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're really glad you are satisfied with our Customer service, we're always happy to help!
EQVVS Customer Service
Fab product. Perfect for what I was looking for. Only downside would be the postage and packing cost. Box much larger than the product and a steep postage charge for a pretty much weightless product.
Easy to order online. Good delivery & product exactly as described
I would love to review positively but I have no idea where my ordered item is. It was ordered beggining of December and it is almost end of January and still not delivered. I contacted your customer service for the second time and so far no answer for 2 weeks (first email was answered a month ago). I don't need the item anymore since it was meant to be a Xmas gift, so I hope that at least I'll see my money back if not the product. :(:(:(
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Im sorry to hear you are having issues with an order placed with us. Please get in contact with our customer service team who will be able to track your parcel for you and get this issue resolved. Again please accept our apologies that your shopping experience has been affected with us on this occasion and we hope this does not put you off shopping with us again in the future. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service.
I've returned it as I didn't like the bones in it, Just waiting for refund. STILL haven't received refund and it was posted first class over a week ago.
Good Afternoon Daphne,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience, Can you please contact us so that we can look into this further for you.
EQVVS Customer service
Purchased Ted Baker purse shortly before xmas ordered on a thursday, paid extra for Saturday delivery arrived following Tuesday same as free delivery date would have been. What was the point? Amazon deliver when promised in accordance with delivery charge.
Good Afternoon John,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry you experienced a delay in receiving your order from the courier over the busy Christmas period. If you would like to contact us with your order reference number, we can look into refunding the postage for you as your parcel arrived later than expected.
EQVVS Customer service
Fantastic customer service going above and beyond needed. Popped in on the off chance my order was ready.It wasn't so prepared my parcel while I waited nothing was too much of a bother.
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
We're really happy to hear about the experience you had with our instore and online departments.
We hope to see you shopping with us again soon!
EQVVS Customer service
Great site loved product for daughter thank you will shop again
Super fast delivery and excellent pair of boots!!! Also great bargain
Best price I could find on the net. Excellent service. Fast delivery. Will definitely shop with these guys again
I ordered a dress that was impossible for me to find in the U.S. I was able to find my size at EQVVS and the process to get it to the states was seamless even during the holidays. The dress is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for!
Good Afternoon Robin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are really pleased you found what you were looking for, and are are satisfied with your order.

We value your custom and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

EQVVS customer service
Great price, fast delivery with great customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Good Afternoon Nicola,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with the order you received from us.

We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

EQVVS customer service
Einai to kalyterw katastima
Beautiful dresses
Fast shipping and lovely wallet
Excellent! Superb!