EQVVS Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend EQVVS

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street

"Avoid!! I sent a bag back they said I scuffed it! I hadn’t even used it! After much persistence and obvious stress (it cost £160) They checked that the marks wiped off and had been sent to me that way (like I told them) they eventually issued a refund and apologised. A good company would have given me a voucher or at least refunded the delivery charge won’t be buying off them again"
Posted 36 minutes ago
"Great service and great prices. Cheers"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Competitive prices efficient service"
"Nice quality material and well made"
"Great selection of my type of gear, and sizes!! Recommended to many!"
"Excellent service always a pleasure. 👌👌👌👌👌"
"Size range is a bit limited sometimes but service is fine and they have some nice stuff."
"Jacket had hole. Wasn’t able to refund it. Poor service"
"."
"Very good service item exactly as described fast delivery"
"Your service very quick but when you spend a lot of money I think your postage should be free and also if you need to return something why should the customer have to pay . I returned something and it cost me £7.95 witch is a lot of money ."
"User friendly site. Nice items and good customer service.. Delivery on time."
"Very good alll the time"
Hi Delroy, We very much appreciate you taking the time to review us, if there is anything we can do in the future to that would improve on the 3 stars please let s know. Kind Regards Eqvvs Customer Service Team.
"Fast service, lovely good value products and packaging."
Hi, Thank you for leaving us your review and 5 stars as well! Fantastic! It is always great to hear feedback from our customers regarding our service. Kind Regards Eqvvs Customer Service
"Very quick delivery and quality product"
Hi, We very much appreciate you taking the time to review us, We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards Eqvvs Customer Service Team.
"First time I used this service and the quality of goods was superb and the service including the returns service was fantastic"
Hi Steven, We appreciate that sometimes you purchase items online and the fit isn't right or you are just not sure if it's your style, we try our very best to make our returns as quick and easy as possible for our customers and it is great to hear your feedback on this. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Kind Regards Eqvvs customer service team.
"Great variety of clothing from all brands and fast dispatch"
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your shopping experience, customer feedback is vital to us and we really appreciate your kind words. Kind Regards Eqvvs Customer Service Team.
"Great service"
Hi Jack, Thank you for taking the time to review us and a 5 Star review none the less! It's Wonderful to know how much you think of our service! I look forward to seeing you shop with us again. Kind Regards Eqvvs Customer service team.
"5 star product and price plus good communication"
Hi Callum, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate your wonderful feedback and hope we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards Eqvvs Customer service team.
"Great service"
Hi Craig, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate your wonderful feedback and to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards Eqvvs Customer service team.
EQVVS is rated 4.71 based on 280 reviews