EQVVS Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend EQVVS

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street

"Well pleased with service, friendly staff and a good choice of clothing"
"ORDERED ITEM... PAID EXTRA FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY... NEVER TURNED UP.!!.... ARRIVED ON THE TUESDAY"
"arrived on time, good price"
"Fast delivery will definitely use again, safe and secure"
"Amazing products and great selection. Had to return item for a bigger size. Really easy process, Facebook contact was very helpful and yeah great all round"
"terrible !!!"
"I'm located in the US and purchased a pair of earrings. The shipping price was reasonable and the item arrived quickly to my surprise (not my usual experience with international shipping). Super satisfied with my order and will definitely place another order in the future again. Thank you!"
"Fast,effective,efficient service.will definitely purchase again."
"The sizes not very good"
"Great price and quality"
Hi Wendy, Short, sweet and straight to the point! Thank you for leaving such wonderful feedback for us. I am sure that we will see you shopping with us again. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Good quality products, easy to shop online and delivery is quick. One star knocked off as no free returns option."
Hi Mark, Feedback like this is perfect for us! It shows us what we are doing right and how we can look to improve, we would like to thank you for taking to time to review us. We have taken your comments on board and they will be passed to the correct department to look into going forward. I hope to see you shopping with us again soon and next time we can turn that 4 - star review into a 5 - star review. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Brought a shirt from this company Barbour very nice, size as described, fast delivery will use again."
Hi John, Its great to hear from you and your feedback is fantastic! We are so happy to hear that your Barbour shirt is what you were looking for. I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Amazing items, everything is very high quality, the price is good especially in jewelry and delivery is very fast, the jewelry comes with different types of packaging so you can give them as gift, it's great! . Customer service is super fast and they help you in everything in the most efficient and fastest way. Without a doubt, I recommend buying on this website 100%"
Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on our service, we really appreciate your kind words about the quality of our products and our customer service. We strive to make our customers shopping experience the best it possibly can be and to hear you talk so passionately about such a good experience is just amazing. I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Excelente"
Hi Alex, It is fantastic to hear from one of our International customers and receive a 5-star review as well! Gracias por comprar con EQVVS, esperamos volver a comprar con nosotros pronto. Saludos cordiales Equipo de servicio al cliente EQVVS.
"Great quality earrings, my girlfriend loved them"
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are so glad your Girlfriend is so happy with her Ted Baker earrings, we do have more Ted Baker stock coming to the website so please do keep looking. Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team.
"I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes in UK size 12. The first arrived and were an 11. It cost over £13 to return them and I asked for a replacement pair in the correct size .instead I was given a refund so had to order again the 2nd pair also arrived in an 11. Not very happy!"
"Item`s purchased were for my daughter`s birthday. Buying on line was very easy, product arrived as predicted and looked very good quality for the price."
Hi Carole, First of all, Happy Birthday to your Daughter! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and letting us know about your shopping experience. We hope to see you shopping with us again. Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team.
"Very good choice of brands and styles. Easy to us websire. Only thing I would say is I think delivery should be free as people are paying a lot of money for clothes anyway. I use a few other online clothes sites as well but if one was free delivery I would prob stick to that site."
Hi Mark, We really appreciate your feedback on your shopping experience with us, I can confirm we often have promotions running for free delivery on orders which meet certain criteria but I will pass your feedback onto our web department, Hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS Customer service team
"I am very pleased with your service. Item as described, arrived very quickly. Thank you."
Hi Beata, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback on our service and we hope you loved your Ted Baker watch. I am sure we will see you shopping with us again and please do keep checking the website as we have new Ted Baker items coming soon. Kind Regards
"Quality gear, easy checkout etc and quick delivery!!"
Hi Lindsey, 3 great points of feedback for us! it is so great to hear about your shopping experience, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS Customer service team.
EQVVS is rated 4.75 based on 260 reviews