EQVVS Reviews

Read EQVVS Reviews

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street

I ordered an item online,I recieved it within 4 days
Great service in response to emails and delivery of items.
Second time I’ve used this company excellent service
Excellent service kept updated on delivery constantly
Great company, easy to use and pay, well packaged and super fast delivery too.
Service was great with quick & easy delivery. My only problem was that I brought 3 different pairs of Karen Millen earrings, all for the same price (sale) but they have come with different packaging, 2 have boxes to put them in, one pair are on a board the other 2 are just in clear plastic bags. All 3 have a velvet pouch to put them in. As they are gifts, would have been nice for the packaging to be the same.
Great service
I never recieved my discount even though it ststed it was deducted on order form , but on recieving invoice it was full price Bag was delivered in good time overall pleased woth service
I purchased Karen Milne stud earrings and was delighted with them. 10 out of 10 for packaging and delivery too.
Excellent service, very quick delivery. Thank you!
I purchased a beautiful Ted Baker tote bag. The price I paid was a lot cheaper than on I would have paid on the Ted Baker website or in the shop. The delivery was very quick, and overall I was very pleased with everything. I would recommend this website, and would purchase items though it again without hesitation.
Really good service. Will definitely use again. Very efficient.
Lovely Barbour jacket at a great sale price. Immediate despatch and courier delivery meant I knew within a 2 hour time slot when jacket would be delivered. I'd definitely recommend ordering from the site.
I’ve purchased many items from Eqvvs and always received excellent service
Fast delivery
delivered prompt as promised..very good..
As a first time customer off EQVVS I was very happy with my purchase and very happy with how my item was delivered and packaged up I received individual gift bags and boxes to put my item in as the purchase was a Christmas present for my daughter I would definitely shop with you again
Extremely happy with the earrings I purchased. They came on time and well packaged. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from EQVVS again.
Great value fantastic service
Always a pleasure to shop here!
EQVVS is rated 4.73 based on 378 reviews