EQVVS Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend EQVVS

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street

"Hi , i was just like to say i was very happy with my items i orderd, they were lovely. Not just that but the service that went with it was grat, and a very prompt delivery, thank you very much will definately reccomend to friends, and will buy off you again ."
"Great service delivery excellent and product exactly as described"
Hi Lynn, We really hope you love your Ted Baker Cat Shopper, We are not kitten when we say how much we appreciate your feedback! receiving a 5-star review from a customer leaves us feline great! I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"quality gear at affordable pr"
Hi Mark, A 5-star review! spot on! I am sure that we will see you shopping with us soon as we have new items coming to the website very soon. Once again we would like to thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"First time using this company, Ordered 2 Hugo Boss Polo Shirts, paid extra for next day delivery, items never arrived. No second chance, plenty of other online companies I can give my business too."
"Very happy with the service provided they deliver your items Within a few days"
Hi Isabel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your shopping experience and review our service as 5 stars! We will no doubt be seeing you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"I’m a 1st time buyer & I can honestly say that the item I ordered was not only excellent but the delivery was also very fast. I will most definitely buy again"
Hi Samantha, I can see you purchased the Ted Baker Zazicon small cat shopper which was dispatch on the Friday and delivered and signed for on Monday! just the way we like it! Thank you for leaving such a Paw-some review! I am sure we will see you shopping again soon. Kind Regards Eqvvs customer service team.
"Delivery ok but quality of clothes was under my expected level of satisfaction. The tee shirt faded with the first wash (Yes I followed the wash guidelines). I can honestly say I bought better fake brands whilst in turkey. I will definitely NOT e ordering from here again and I will be advising my friends, family and work colleagues not to either. What a rip off."
Hi Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am sorry to hear about your issue with your product. We pride ourselves on our service and products, as you are unhappy about this we would love to get this all sorted out for you. Please email info@eqvvs.co.uk with your issue and our returns team will be able to get this looked into for you, I have already sent an email to you with the information. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Great site with top quality products with a great service 10 / 10 keep up the good work guys"
Hi David, 'Great site' 'Top quality products' 'great service' '10/10' What a fantastic review David, we really do appreciate such kind words spoken about our service. I am certain we will see you shopping with us again. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Bought online & several times in store. Always great service. A big thank you Paula for going out of her way."
Hi Dean, A regular customer with a great review just what we like to hear! I will ensure your kind words get passed onto the correct member of staff. We will see you shopping with us again soon instore and online. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Great service. Product arrived promptly and in perfect condition."
Hi Sara, Wonderful to hear! Thank you for leaving us such a great review on your shopping experience and Karen Millen Bangle purchase, I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon as we do have more jewellery stock coming to the website in the near future. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"I was very happy with my purchase. And delivery good too. Will use again."
Hi Susan, So great to hear that you love your Ted Baker Rafeek bow flip flops and that the delivery was quick and convenient for you. We have more Ted Baker items coming to the website soon so be sure to keep looking. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Great item, great price, speedy delivery šŸ‘šŸ»"
Hi David, Three greats points of feedback from your shopping experience and a thumbs up as well! Fantastic! we would just like to thank you for taking the time to review us and I'm sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Super fast delivery and item was as described"
Hi, We hope the Ted Baker cat shopper is Purrr-fect for you and has left you feline great about our service! We can't take all the credit for this as we select the best couriers possible with the best track record who help us deliver the best possible service. I am Paw-sitive that we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Excellent service quick turnaround would definetly buy again from you"
Hi Maria, As soon as we receive the order it is picked, packed and dispatched as quickly and efficiently as possible so you the customer get the fastest most efficient service available! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback on this, it's so great to hear such fantastic comments. We shall see you shopping with us again soon, Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Always had great customer service, garments always arrive quickly and any returns are delt with promptly. Would highly recommend."
Hi Lee, That is fantastic to hear! We strive to make the shopping experience for our customers as good as it possibly can be and to get such a high recommendation from a regular customer such as yourself is just perfect. I would say we hope to see you again but I am in no doubt that we will definitely see you shopping again with us soon. If you ever need any help or want any products information or recommendations do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Great service and fast delivery"
Hi Annice, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are really glad to hear that you like your Ted Baker Pippa Pendant, We do have more Ted Baker jewellery stock coming to the website very soon so do please keep looking. I'm certain we will see you shopping with us again and if you need any assistance do not hesitate to get in contact. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Excellent delivery alaways in time or just before."
Hi Gemma, We have faith in our chosen couriers to deliver the orders we dispatch as soon as possible to our valued customers, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and I am in no doubt that we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Prompt delivery, good quality Lacoste sweatshirt"
Hi Terry, Great to hear such positive feedback about your shopping experience, We strive to ensure our high-quality goods are delivered in perfect condition on time. I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon, please keep your eyes peeled for new stock coming to the website very soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"Quick service"
Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, I will pass your comments onto the correct department. We ensure all orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently to ensure the quickest possible service for the customer. I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
"šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
Hi Linda, If 17 Thumbs up doesn't say I love my new Ted Baker Flip Flops I don't know what does! The weather has been absolutely glorious so you have picked the perfect time to purchase this item as well. Just to tempt you we also have some more flips flops in the sale at the moment https://www.eqvvs.co.uk/women-c5/footwear-c66/flip-flops-c78/ted-baker-women-m82 I am in no doubt we will see you shopping again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS customer service team.
EQVVS is rated 4.78 based on 232 reviews