EQVVS Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@eqvvs.co.uk

280-281 High Street

Verified Buyer

Great product fast delivery, unfortunately had to return item as was too small & ask for refund due to larger size not being in stock.
Hi,

We are really sorry that we didn't have your requested exchange size in stock but we are glad that our swift handling of our refunds and returns was up to the high standards we set. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards, EQVVS Customer Service Team
Lee Taylor
Verified Buyer

Goods arrived in excellent condition and delivery on time.
Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, We appreciate all feedback from our customers. We aim to pack and dispatch all our orders to the highest standard so it is fantastic to know we are doing it right!

Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

EQVVS
Erica Morrison
Verified Buyer

Great personal service, variety of delivery options and just..... nice!
Hi Erica, We strive to make every customers experience personal and make sure we find out exactly what that specific customer needs, Its nice to know we are doing it right! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team.
Nichola Turzynski
Verified Buyer

So impressed with the service, I spoke to Brett about my order not going to be with me in time for going away and it got sorted no problem, will order again and highly recommend the company
Hi Nichola, Thank you so much for taking time to review us! We are really happy you found our customer service team on hand to help with the dispatch issue, we strive to insure our customers are as happy as possible with the service we provide, We appreciate all feedback from our customers, Its great to know that we are doing it right! We hope to see you shopping with us again soon .Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team.
Shane Mcnair

Happy with products I received. Very quickly shipped
Hi Shane,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Callum Williams
Verified Buyer

I placed an order than my partner did not want anymore and I had to exchange twice and the 2 people I spoke to were lovely and couldn't thank them enough for their time thanks again!
Hi Callum,

We are so pleased you found our customer service team so helpful! Thank you for the great review. No Doubt we will see you shopping with us again soon :)
Alfie Smith
Verified Buyer

Easy to purchase, delivery time period was sent through before the delivery so I knew when I needed to be around.
Hi Alfie,

We are really pleased you found the delivery of our products simple and effective its what we strive for! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Valentin Mortici
Verified Buyer

Amazing I will contact you again!
Hi Valentin,

Thank you for the review! we look forward to seeing you shopping with us again in the near future :)
Shaun Robinson
Verified Buyer

Was very apprehensive ordering from an online catalogue but what a nice surprise by recieveing first class products and first class service long may it continue. Well done.
Hi Shaun,

We are so glad we could dispel any doubts you may have had about shopping with us :) we look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.
Owen Gillespie

Extremely.
Quality designer clobber with vast variety to choose from.
Hi Owen,

We are really pleased you have such kind words to say about our items! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)
Kerry
Verified Buyer

Visited the Lincoln store today with a faulty item. I received excellent customer service from Kirsty. It was a pleasure to be served by a friendly helpful store assistant. Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

I selected the wrong delivery option by mistake I sent an email and made a phone call to Brett and the matter was resolved in an instant. Great service.
We are glad that our friendly customer service team was on hand to help you quickly and efficiently :) we will pass your kind words onto the appropriate staff member!
Verified Buyer

Had problems with my order, delivery too late so phoned up and got put threw to the best help line in a wile he was there to listen and help me obviously but was kind and wee maned to me and the service was unbelievable!!!!!
We are really happy to hear that you have such great feedback for us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)
Mike Sessink
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the purchase and the great help as the delivery guy forgot to leave a note.
Hi Mike,

We are glad that you are so happy with the service :) Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Ryan Haynes
Verified Buyer

They have great customer service, I needed help with a change of order and they replied very quickly with the help I needed. They have great products offering to everyone and I am sure to order more soon.
Verified Buyer

Firstly I wish to thank Lisa customer service after a little blip she was fantastic I'll certainly recommend you great company to deal with with people like Lisa you leave other companies standing.
Hi, We appreciate you taking time out to review us it is greatly appreciated. We strive to make our customer service the best it possibly can be and I will make sure your review gets back to the named staff member. Hope to see you shopping with us again soon! Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team.
Paul Moran
Verified Buyer

Very good Clothing outlet.
Great brands and reasonable prices.
Brett in the returns department is very helpful as well.
Throughly recommended.
Thanks Paul - Sidcup
Hi Paul,

Thank you for leaving such a great review!

We appreciate all feedback from our customers, I will pass on your kind words to our staff members.

Hope to see you shopping with us again soon!

Kind Regards

EQVVS Customer Service Team.
John Irving

Excellent service fast delivery
Hi John,

We appreciate you taking time to review us and thank you for such kind words!

At EQVVS we set such high standards and its great to know we are sticking to them, Reviews and feedback from our customers is just what we want so we can ensure everything is the way our customers want it.

Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Kind Regards

EQVVS Customer Service Team.
David Rimington
Verified Buyer

Great service, will defiantely be ordering from here again.
Hi David,

We are so happy to know that we will be seeing you shopping with us again!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

The feedback of our customers really does mean a lot to us and also lets us know the high standards we set are being met by our staff.

EQVVS Customer Service Team
George Paton
Verified Buyer

Really good service. Super fast delivery!
Hi George,

Thanks so much for the great review!

We strive to deliver the best service we possibly can so its always nice to get feedback from customers letting us know we are doing it right!

We hope to see you shopping with us again soon!

EQVVS Customer Service Team